Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (123)

Most Recent
IBS7000 receiver

IBS7000 receiver, can it be used wireless?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why do the wireless receivers need to be paired so often? every week I go through this

Seems like every week when we try to watch tv in one of our 2 wireless receivers, the message to pair them with the router pops up...really annoying. And I can't get a live person through support - anyone gone through the same? Any tricks to fix this? Pretty crappy for $200 / mo service

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Is att internet required to have uverse?

Hi, I've read several posts and chatted with ATT but can't seem to get a clear answer. If I cancel ATT internet and get Tmobile internet. Can I still keep Uverse TV? If so, does anyone know of a tutorial on how to do this? Thank you for your time, Kim

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Receiver fee

Hi , one of our 2 receivers was no longer working and they sent us a new one . I am now being charged an additional $10 a month. This charge was never there before . They told me that I could recycle the old one and that I didn’t need to turn it back in. I called and they said the replacement receiv

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

DIRECTV DEVICES ON NETWORK QUESTION

I recently upgraded my Directv at my new home and when checking the devices hooked up to my network recently I discovered (2) labeled Directv and (2) unknown devices - parental-container.home and security-container.home. Are these devices part of the Directv equipment?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Setting up Wireless uVerse cable box getting a Red X with the number 3.

Setting up Wireless uVerse cable box getting a Red X with the number 3. Your website says it's not a problem with the wireless cable box and that the problem will have to be resolved on your end. So please help 

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Trouble connecting new Insignia TV to my ATT Uverse Box

New Insignia TV and there is trouble connecting my Uverse Box to it. Using HDMI cable and ports and it is trying to connect - there are glimpses of what is playing on the box but then only static.  I have rebooted the box and the whole Gateway System.  On the input I can see the 3 dots wh

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

All TVs have error messages, internet okay

My TVs all show "content unavailable" messages from U verse. I've restarted everything, checked all cables. Our internet works fine, but none of the recievers will play anything.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

DVR RECEIVER Turns Off after 10 Minutes

I have AT&T U-verse & my secondary DVR Receiver won't stay on and keeps turning off after 10 minutes. So far I have had the Modem replaced and the DVR replaced. I also had my house re-wired to accommodate the new Modem. I had an old silver DVR Receiver #IPN330HD so then they switched it to a

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

ISB7000 won't stay connected

I have AT&T Uverse & my secondary DVR won't stay on and keeps turning off after 10 minutes. So far I have had the Modem replaced and the DVR replaced.  I had an old silver DVR Box #IPN330HD so they switched it to a newer black box DVR $ ISB7000 ... but it hasn't helped.  Now what

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

How can I resize the program guide.

My cable box was moved to another TV and now the program guide doesn't fit my screen. It runs off on the sides of the screen on the TV it was moved to.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Wireless DVR rebooting itself every night at EXACTLY the same time!

95% of the time.....my WIRELESS DVR will reboot itself at 1:00am (actually 1:01am according to Alexa). WHY?  I've had techs come out for the past 7-8 YEARS and they cannot figure it out.  I would say that about 40% of that 95% I have to physically go into the living room and reboot the AC

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tv input using s30 remote.

Hooked up Roku streaming box to an older Sharp non smart tv. I can program the Roku remote to go right to the correct output by touching any button. But to get back to my cable box I have to use the actual tv remote. To top it all off, when I bring up Roku, the volume is about 25% louder and I can’t

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

S10-S3 Remote Quit Working

I have 2 older U-verse receivers, each one with an S10-S3 remote. The remote for my living room receiver quit working a few moments ago.  I replaced the batteries and it still won't control the receiver.  It doesn't control the receiver in the back room either, but the back room remote co

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Change from att DVR model VIP 2262 to VIP 2250 and having problems

DVR model VIP 2262 was beginning to buzz loudly. Att sent a replacement model VIP 2250. After experiencing glitches, stops and starts, I did the reset after reset thing with no improvement. Called ATT and they sent another replacement only to have the same problem with the 2nd replacement. Now ATT w

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Error code 1

My U-Verse receiver looks like it is going through all the start-up processing and then shows a red X 1 error code. Doesn't do anything else. I've tried unplugging and re-booting the gateway, the modem and the receiver several times. Any ideas?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Volume on the receiver got turned down by accident. I want to turn it back up, but don't know how

I replaced the batteries in my remote. When that happened, the remove stopped controlling the TV so I had to reset the remote. Between replacing the new batteries and getting it reset, the volume on the TV receiver got turned down.  I need to know how to turn it backup.  I cannot find any

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Wireless U-Verse receiver not working

Nothing can get my bedroom TV to receive a U-Verse signal. No reconnection routines can be initiated on the TV. Cable box light blink randomly when not in use. I THINK I NEED A NEW BOX!!

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Disable digital phone call notifications on U-verse tv screens?

How can I disable digital phone call notifications on U-verse tv screens?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

ATT U-Verse app not working, doesn't remember log in info on iPhone.

I've been a U-Verse customer since the service was introduced. I have used the U-Verse daily until the past couple of weeks. The app doesn't remember my log in name or password. No facial recognition. Every time I try to use the app I have to sign in, put in my password, accept the Neilson (Edited p

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.