Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (129)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Prepaid Hotspot 3

I bought a Hotspot 3 from Walmart. Instead of using it as a prepaid device can I add it to my regular ATT account to use as a hotspot?  Online reps told me yes and tried to activate it.  It didn't work.  Then another rep told me I can't use it as part of my account.  Is there a

Questions

Accepted Solution

ADB over wireless

Hey i was wondering do you need root to do this any more? I want to install/run apps over wireless to stop all this cable switching. I have also read that it can cause some errors though? That was on old posts on this site, I was wondering is it reliable and easy to do now?

Questions

Closed

In car Wi-Fi

My car has a previous owner for in car Wi-Fi I need to cancel their account so I can get my own account

Questions

Sonim XP3 Plus 3900 no wifi calling on AT&T network

Why is there no wifi calling on a Sonim XP3 Plus 3900 on AT&T network. I put a T mobile sim in to test and wifi calling option shows

Questions

Accepted Solution

U.S AT&T UNLOCKING DEVICE FOR FREE

HI I NEED HELP UNLOCKING MY U.S AT&T DEVICE AT NO COST PLEASE..

Questions

AT&T sim card - Audi Ab7

I recently purchased a 2017 Audi A7 with an AT&T sim card and I somehow managed to lock the sim card and now it's asking for the PUK code which I do not have obviously because I'm the third owner. And I'm assuming verification would fail because the account was in the previous owners name, so is

Questions

At radiant max display issues

att radiant max just started getting lines all over Screen has green lines covering the entire screen and its getting worse. Hasn't been dropped or anything. Tried resetting it but didn't help

Questions

qr code for number transfer

I'm trying to switch my phone number from my old phone (Samsung galaxy a51 5g) to a newer one (iPhone se) and the iPhone prompts me for a qr code to use the same phone number. How can I get this qr code? or do I have to go to a location in person for this? :(

Questions

AT&T promo salesperson at Target Davis, CA and MY Personal Information

Hello, I supplied my PIN to AT&T salesperson at Target but then had to leave.  How do I know if my information was compromised? How do I identify any changes made to my account?

Questions

Outage

Any update to the wireless outage? The outage part of the app says my service is good… but mine and everyone else’s on ATT is definitely not good.

Questions

AT&T cell service is down?

Is there another outage for ATT? I am at work and some of my coworkers are also on SOS.

Questions

Wi-Fi hotspot

Do I need to buy a prepaid card to activate the hotspot.

Questions

unlock old paid off phone

i have an 11pro paid off that's should be unlocked but it says its still on a account(has to be mine) and has to be removed before unlock. Problem is I have 3 other active lines and those 3 phones are only ones I can see, I don't know how to get to this old phone on my account to remove it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

removes it from their AT&T account.

removes it from their AT&T account.imei ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

My Cingular Flex 2 phone wont recognize my 64G micro USB

My Cingular Flex 2 phone wont recognize my 64G micro USB and when I plug it into a computer to format it still is not showing up to be able to format. What do I do?

Questions

Using Email to SMS service to send messages, as a business

Hello, We are a small business who offer products for home automation. Customers can put in their AT&T phone number in the email-to-sms format, ie, eg: [email scrubbed] if they wish to receive notifications when there is an alarm condition generated on their sensors. This was working fine, but rece

Questions

Accepted Solution

Time frame to return old ohone

I was wondering how long I have to return my old phone after receiving my replacement?

Questions

Phone compatibility in New York

I have to buy a new phone. I live in France with a Free Mobile full data plan. My last one, an Oppo A74 with LTE, didn't working in NY last year. I think AT&T is the roaming company for Free Mobile. I have to buy a new one (could be Xiaomi) in my country. I checked the network AT&T compatibi

Questions

unlock ipad from ATT

I requested that my ipad be unlocked. The ATT site said Ooops there was an error. Later I received an email saying unlock was approved - follow directions - which were "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}" Please help.

Questions

I would like to receive the MEP code for the AC797S model.

Hello. I'd like to use a USIM for a non-US carrier, can I check the MEP code of the AC797S device I have?On the confirmation page of the address below, an error occurs like the image file and does not proceed to the next step. https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.