Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (267)

Most Recent
AT&T Radiant Max 5g connectivity issues

A couple of months ago I bought online a new AT&T Radiant Max 5g for my prepaid account. It worked just fine using the 4g LTE network up until a couple days ago, then it started dropping mobile service, and I'd only get the "Emergency Calls Only" message. I had the sim card replaced, only to ha

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Service in Murrieta

First what's going on in Murrieta? No service (phone calls) for four days and they just told me it won't be fixed until 8/12. Now, how can they have service out for one week and not tell the customers a single thing? Second, I've now chatted with at least 6 different people including two so-called s

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Pictures not sending via SMS

I switched from Verizon to ATT, but it's been pretty terrible so far. Aside from dropping / horrible call quality (will probably have to buy a booster), picture and videos that my wife never had an issue sending via Verizon, fail constantly with ATT. Maybe 15% make it through. We are on wireless

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cell signal booster

Does anyone have experience with a signal booster that does not require you to have internet? I have poor connectivity and am using an AWI device and it often connects at less than 5 Mbps for download

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Portable wifi unit

I'm looking for a portable wifi unit. My friend has one, but he has a contract with AT&T. I went to the at&t store and they only carry them for contract customers only. Any ideas?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Oneplus A6013 Compatible on "whitelist"

Sorry if it's in the wrong forum. I didn't know what category topic this falls under. I bought my own phone at Amazon. I had T-Mobile now I have AT&T.I went into the store and asked if my phone was compatible, the guy did some tests and used their sim in my phone and said it's compatible. H

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GoPhone AirCard 779S Unite Express Activation

Can my old Aircard 779S (GoPhone) that I purchased from AT&T be activated on any type of Data Only account or is there only specific account types that it can be used under? I see it is still shown on the Devices Still Working on ATT Network list but didnt know if it needed unlocked or somethin

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

wi-fi invisible to PC

recently my old Toshiba laptop no longer recognizes my wi-fi. the ID no longer appears in the list of available networks. I've tried to do it manually. the wi-fi device has been rebooted, and it's been fine for years.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I enter the unlock code for mr1100?

I got approved by at&t to unlock my hotspot device but I don't know where to put the unlock code.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Put my AT&T phone sim card with unlimited plan to my unlocked Franklin T9 router

my phone is on the AT&T Unlimited Premium plan, which means that I have high-speed data that can’t slow down based on how much I use. If I put this card to my unlocked Franklin T9 Mobile router and share data with other devices, will the data used be counted as mobile data or hotspot data? If

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Turbo hotspot 2 warranty

I have a dead Turbo hotspot 2 that is 4 months old. Confirmed dead by an rep at an ATT store. Have called the prepaid support number many times and getting no where with the offshore people who have no clue. I have been run in circles trying to get a replacement device. I have a loner netgear devic

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Switching out Verizon SIM to AT&T SIM in my internet modem

I am trying to set up my modem to access the AT&T cell service. I went to my modem and accessed the settings, but I do not know what to put for Profile Name and APN, and other connection settings.  

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

M6 Pro 5G WiFi 6E Mobile Hotspot Router

is it possible to buy unlocked m6 pro 5g hotspot modem from AT&T to use it in UAE? to whom i shall address this, specially that i am not an AT&T customer. and i can reach them by email.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unknown ATT ERROR IN MY TV AND I DONT HAVE DIRECTV

Anyone know what this means?: CoreBluetooth error: Unknown ATT error. I’ve been feeling like my tech is all hacked and I was surprised to find this error coming from my tv when I scanned Bluetooth signals. Also I do not have directv I just stream through comcast and have ATT cell service only. Pl

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

To understand the meaning of the terms used in ATT portal.

Hi I want to know the terms used in the ATT portal like as Session info, data connection history, APN etc, So can anyone suggest any documentation or video where all the terms are described in a proper way?  

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spare battery for Cingular Flex

I'd like to buy a spare battery for my Cingular Flex 4G but have been unable to locate one online. By any chance does the Flip IV use the same battery as those are plentiful online?   Thanks for any pointers anyone can provide.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Check your unlock status

Good afternoon, more than 1 DAYs ago I requested to unlock my cell phone, the confirmation email never arrived, I am trying to unlock again but it does not allow me, I get the following: it seems that we are already processing a request for this IMEI. check the status of your application for more in

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock request.

My unlock request is NUL867758830117. What is holding the process up?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T service cuts out on new phone

My husband and I just bought brand new phones TODAY, but still nobody can hear us if we call. Please fix!!! WiFi calling no better. 89108 zip.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock code for an IPhone XR

I bought an IPhone XR and it is locked. Are you able to assist me?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.