AT&T Community Forums

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (496.5K)

Most Recent
HDMI tv and HDMI dvr

I have a Panasonic TH-42PD50U with the HDMI connection and am getting the HD receiver/dvr which has the HDMI connection. My current stereo receiver/am

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Friend In LA. Can't get locals.

A friend of mine lives in LA, he just got Directv and set it up on his cousins account from WPB FL. He receives all of the channels that his cousin pa

Questions

• DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

bug in RCA DVR-39

I've found what appears to be a bug. The steps to produce it are repeatable.While watching a program, bring up the Info on a program, and press Select

Questions

What is the deference between the HD10 and HD20?

What is the deference between the HD10 and HD20?

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Searching for signal...

I have an old Sony SAT-A4 that I purchased back in 1998 when I first signed up for DirecTV service. It's been working like a champ for over 7 years no

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Connecting a combo vcr/dvd player to standard Rcvr

In one room I have the Directv (Phillips) DVR. In the secondroom in question I have just the standard Directv receiver and would like to hook up my co

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HD DVR remote question

I just got the HD DVR Tivo installed and the remote is IR. Since my equipment is on the other side of the room from the TV and in a closed cabnet, I s

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

new software download

Have D10-200. About week ago, kept getting download notice, with Now or Later. Clicked now and nothing happened. Pushed red buttom several times, then

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

School Setup

I am a technology person for my school. We just received the multi sat. System and 3 receivers, one being a DVR and 2 being standard receivers. Our sc

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Caller ID showing numbers now woohoo

After 10 phone calls to directtv techs i called bellsouth they figured it out right away now my caller id on direct tv shows telphone numbers instead

Questions

DVR saving to DVD Recording

I know that the DVR can save to VCR, but can it also save to a DVD recorder? I am thinking about purchasing one. Please advise.

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

D* installers, HDMI & HDTV receiver?

Ok, HDMI is the “very best connection.” So when the D* installer comes with the HDTV receiver will he bring a HDMI cable to connect it with?-Circuit C

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

denon 485S remote/tivo

I have a Directv HD DVR. I would like to change channels using the Denon RC-977 remote which came with my Denon AVR485S receiver. The Denon manual lis

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

dvr Samsung remote wont channel up and down

Just that. Everything else is working. When I push it, the light on the receiver blinks red so I know it is getting the signal...ThanksMary

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

still figuring out the hookup

I have not received the new TV, panasonic TH-42PX500U. But I am schedule for the HDVR with an off air antenna install today and I am trying to figure

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

dvr purchase

I am considering purchasing a dvr.If it has a dual output,that would mean you could use 1 unit for 2 tv's.And eliminate 2 regular recievers.And just u

posted 

15 y ago

Questions

Remote Recording from Website

Is there any way to record shows from a website? I saw the link on tivo.com but could not get it to work. Can you do this if you are a DirecTV custome

Questions

hr10-250 hook up w/hdmi

I have a panasonic hd plasma and tried hooking up the hr10-250 via the hdmi to hdmi cable for my video. After powering up the reciever my tv would go

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

Stuttering Hughes SD-DVR40

Just today, my Hughes SD-DVR40 started stuttering, freezing video and audio for 1-3 seconds every 30 seconds or so. It comes and goes without any patt

Questions

zenith television codes

i have a zenith tv model z23LZ6R none of the remote codes work and even tried the lg code have a hughs dvr model HDVR2

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation