AT&T Community Forums

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (487.6K)

Most Recent
SF locals h20 not needed?

I called today to get my hd locals setup. They are sending out an installer to install the 5LNB dish. My question is that I was told by the CSR that I

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

PIXEL ???

Can't remember what the service person called it but I have a small amount of disturbance at the top and sides of my picture when showing analog in 72

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Multiswitch

I just purchased a DVR and am trying to hook up the 2nd input. I multi switch was installed when I had my original system set up. However it is in my

Questions

• DIRECTV DVR & Receivers

Third receiver on a PhaseIII Satellite dish

I have a PhaseIII dish with only two outputs coming out of it. I'd like to add a third receiver. Can I just run a third coax out of the dish itself (i

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

H20 Swap

I live 70 miles south of Atlanta and I am having problems with my H10. They have sent me 3 replacements and all have same problem with getting stuck o

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Standard Receiver vs. HD Receiver

I have the standard digital satellite with receiver and subscribe to the plus package. If I purchase a HD receiver seperately, and install it, will it

posted 

15 years ago

• 

Last response by 

pigsmoker 

8 years ago

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Lost access

During the past couple of months I have had very poor quality on my Directv. I have called in to customer service and have not received much help. The

Questions

Receiving Broadcast HD

Ok I'll see if I can ask these right.I have an HDTV capable so theres no built in tuner.Is it taking advantage of the best picture possible say from n

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Season Pass Problem

I just replaced my recorder (twice) and I have identified at least 5 currently running programs that were listed on my Season Pass on my old recorder

Questions

What is the R15?

I spoke with dtv today and they advised me to buy a R15 receiver. I currently have the R10 and it wont work for me since I have no landline phone comi

Questions

HD setup

I recently purchased a Panasonic HDTV and ordered HD DVR from DirecTV. The installation technician sent by DirecTV failed to install HD DVR since he c

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

Magnavox 17MD255V TV/DVD

Purchased new HD TV with DVD, model is 17MD255V. Also purchased new Direct TV H20 receiver. Receiver remote can not be programmed to operate TV- Pleas

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation

HDTV tv and DVR

I'm thinking about purchasing LG's new tv w/ integrated HDTV and DVR. 1. Do I still need an HD receiver or can I just upgrade my service and plug my c

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

DVR R-15 Channel Selection

Hello, I'm new to the DVR world and a little dismayed that my favorite feature of my old standard Hughes receiver is not in the R-15. I used to be abl

Questions

R15 - Fast fowarding is awful

I used to have a Tivo. I could fast foward at 3x speed. Hit play, it just back a couple of seconds, and be right where I want to be. No commericals.Th

Questions

low sound on HBO's

Why is the voice tracks on the HBO channels so low? Do i need to do anything to my equipment to make it better. I have to turn the tv up so loud to he

Questions

HD wont work through a multiswitch

I have a Sony PIP TV and am trying to hook up a second receiver so I can view two programs at once.The first receiver is an HR10-250 HD DVR and the se

Questions

• Watching DIRECTV

4 way set-up for DIRECTV-TV-VCR-DVD

I JUST RECEIVED AS A PRESENT A DVD/RECORDER AND CANNOT FIND A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A 4 WAY HOOK-UPDIRECTV-TV-VCR-DVD. NO MATTER HOW I TRY I EITHER LOOSE

Questions

DVR phone conecction

Do the new DVR's (not Tivo) still need to be hoocked to a phone line?

Questions

prog. Hughes HIRD-E2 remote for Toshiba SD-V323 combo

I can't get my a code to program my Hughes HIRD-E2 remote to work my Toshiba SD-V393 DVD/VCR combo. Help' Please!

Questions

• DIRECTV Installation