Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (154)

Most Recent
Trouble signing in

I get an error message code 205.2 every time I try to sign in. I change my password and the next time its the same thing...saying I had too many attempts when in fact I hadn't even tried once. Help.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email - Name Change

I've had a bellsouth.net email account for years and would like to keep it. However, the email address contains my name - and now my last name has changed.  Can I change the name?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Adding account for an global.net email to my iPhone 6

I am not able to add my sbcglobal.net email, yahoo calendar and yahoo contacts to my iphone 6. Here are the exact steps I am taking: 1. Select "Passwords and Accounts" 2. Select "Add Account" 3. Select "Yahoo" 4. Enter my email address [email scrubbed] 5. Enter my user ID as [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to reset password

Can't remember the answers to the security questions. How else can we reset our password for our att.net email address?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

My ATT email address has disappeared.

I tried to log in with my email and it said I had tried too many times to access my account. I tried to reset password but the error comes back saying there is no such email address. I have had this address for over 20 years and it has vanished. We no longer have ATT for internet but have ATT for ce

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

AT&T has locked me out of my email and they cannot find my account

AT&T has locked me out of my email and they cannot find my account

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

mailboxes

unable to add my icloud.com mailbox

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

sbcglobal email routing to att

i have had sbcglobal.net email with yahoo for 20 years. How do I sign into ATT?? Please help

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email not listed under primary account

My subaccount is not listed under my primary account on the computer. It is, however, listed under my primary account on my iPhone.  I need it to be on the computer too.  Please advise

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email Password

I need help resetting my email password I been trying for the last 3 days on the automatic system and not getting any where

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

SBCGLOBAL.NET

I am a long time holder of e-mail account with sbcglobal.net. Currently I cannot find access to anyone help desk that can assist me. My problem is that I am receiving e-mail with no difficulty on my I phone but cannot receive mail on my MacBookPro. I can send mail with no difficulty. Does anyone

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can't add att email acct to MS Mail app

My MS Mail app won't accept my att email account. Any advice?  The sync and permission settings have been changed over and over.  I even reinstalled the app.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Who can fix my sub accounts?

My sub accounts are gone and I need it fixed ASAP. Anyone out there that can help?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

group texts

I want to set up a group email so that i can hit the group name and the people in the group will automatically appear on the "to" line. Is this possible?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Set Up Outlook to recieve and send Pacbell.net email

For some reason, Outlook (Outlook 365) has stopped getting email from whatever server AT&T uses. I had it set up as an IMAP account. My spouse's Outlook stopped working on or about the same time (8/22/2022).  Neither of us changed the setup (spouse doesn't know how, I know I haven't mess

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Can't re-establish mail account

I'm having the same trouble everyone else is having.  This started several days ago.  I checked my bellsouth.net email using the native Samsung Android email app.  Got this message: "To use this account, you need to verify your identity.  Tap your account below to sign in.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How do I reverse a merged account with respect to two emails, one was the primary and the other was a subaccount?

I cannot access my subaccount emails after merging my primary email with my husband's in an attempt to access is subaccount to change the password I set up for him. Now both of us have to use the same password and he only has the one account. I have four including his but cannot access the other thr

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

accessing a bellsouth email account on an android

I have an old bellsouth email address that was created as a sub account. The primary account holder is no longer active. I am able to access my emails on my laptop via Currently from AT&T but cannot access on my android. I have installed the yahoo app and the AT&T app on my Samsung phone. Ne

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

transfer sbcglobal.net email to currently.com email

How can I transfer all my sbcglobal.net emails and files to currently.com?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email address on desktop and laptop

I have a very old email @pacbell.net. When I compose a message on my laptop or desktop, the from line is "ATT-Yahoo Mail ([email scrubbed])". The recipients see "ATT-Yahoo" and think the message is from AT&T so they just delete it.  How can I get rid of this misrepresentation. I don't have

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.