Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (178)

Most Recent
spacing in outgoing email

how can I change my spacing from double space to single space in my outgoing emails?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to synchronize email with Outlook

I had to reset my password to be able to log in to my web email and I have over 1200 emails in my inbox. I have set up a new account in MS Outlook on my PC and it shows all of my folders from the web email but I am getting no emails in either the folders or new emails in my inbox.  I am using

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Change to att.net?

My account is [email scrubbed]. some time ago I researched how to change that address to att.net but couldn’t figure it out. However I’m now getting spam mail in my bellsouth mail that says it was sent to [email scrubbed]. So can I change my account name to att.net without losing anything and not

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Sbcglobal.net Access

I can’t access my sbcglobal.net email account. Please help!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

"Not Found on Accelerator"

I had to reinstall my email client on my Android phone (up to date software) but I was unable to get past the IMAP/SMTP setup. I actually duplicated this several times on multiple clients. I used AT&T and Google info to try several methods but have been unable to get past this barrier. My mail w

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

empty email

all email goes to ARCHIVE, Problem solved. Someone placed a filter on my system, on or about Aug. 4,2022 that sent all email with my ID to TRASH. Someone's poor joke.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Save old contacts from sbcglobal.net

I have to close my current sbcglobal email account. I would like to switch)?) to att.net without out loosing contacts or old emails. How do I do this?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

voice mail

as a gmail user how do I get rid of voice mail or change pin?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email Password changes required every two weeks

Every two weeks, when I go on the mail website, it asks me for my password. I put it in and it tells me too many tries. The only way I can access my email is to change the password ever two weeks. Any ideas. No problem on phone app. @swbell.net

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not receiving new emails

Yesterday I received a message that the settings on my Att.net email account were out of date and I needed to update them. Specifically, change my password. I did that and now I am not getting new emails on my computer or Ipad -- only on my Iphone.  There's a banner at the top that says "Fix p

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How to get all my Account incoming calls

I will like to get incoming calls and outgoing calls from one of my phone numbers

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Using Outlook with AT&T email address

I have tried many times but am unable to set up my AT&T email address in Outlook

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

empty inbox on email

all incoming emails go to archive folder

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Swbell email not connecting to Outlook 2013

I have tried everything possible on my side. Only one device is having the issue of where it randomly stopped receiving email a few weeks ago. 3 other devices are working just fine, including another laptop running outlook 2013. I have my settings below. I also have all the advanced settings and

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Having problems setting up Outlook 2013

I have configured servers for what the associated article states they should be addresses and security settings, ports, etc...... Log onto incoming mail server (POP3), completes successfully, but Send test e-mail message fails with following error message: The connection to the server was interrupte

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Sub-Account Email address not syncing within Yahoo Mail

I've been longtime AT&T email customer with primary email and one sub-account.  Over the past three years I have been logging into currently.com with my single primary account ID and Yahoo mail is enabling Primary and Sub-Account mail access.   Recently (8/1/2022), my sub-account

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Keeping bellsouth email when dropping ATT?

We are dropping ATT service from our home landline and internet provider. I am seeing conflicting information on if we can keep our bellsouth email. Please advise, and let me know what to do if we can and are told we cannot when we call to disconnect. Thank you!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Bellsouth.net email account

I have an old Bellsouth.net account. It dates back to at least 2000, but I could still access those old emails.  Recently, I logged into the BellSouth account, and it is now managed by Yahoo, but the emails only date back to 2011.  Is there a way to get access to those emails that are old

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email about paperless billing when I haven’t asked for any

I have been sent 3 emails by AT&T with the last four digits of an account I have apparently asked to become paperless. I have gone through all paperwork and do not have an account ending with this. I cannot contact anyone to discuss this. Is there a UK based phone number to contact a human to di

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Closed

Unable to locate DM function as per an ATT rep's instruction below; please advise

Hello debm63, we're here to help with your transaction inquiry.     We want to get you into a Direct Message to further investigate. Check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the Forums) and reply back.   In the mea

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.