Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (163)

Most Recent
Email address on desktop and laptop

I have a very old email @pacbell.net. When I compose a message on my laptop or desktop, the from line is "ATT-Yahoo Mail ([email scrubbed])". The recipients see "ATT-Yahoo" and think the message is from AT&T so they just delete it.  How can I get rid of this misrepresentation. I don't have

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

EMAIL

I no longer have any services with att I only have a email. My email address ends with sbcglobal.net. Everytime I go to mail.yahoo.com...I put in my eaill address and it sends me to att.man/currentl.com. Or it sends me to the page that shows my wireless ID I used to have or my Digital ID I used to h

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Closed

Need help with AT&T Yahoo email

Can I download saved emails from AT&T Yahoo email, and if so, how?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

When I try logging on to my sbcglobal mail account through Currently, I am consistently receiving the error message CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. If I follow the prompts under 'forgot password' what are the odds I will be able to gain access to my email account vs. receiving another error message and r

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

bellsouth.net email account

My company has @bellsouth.net email addresses connected to the company name. I would like to add a new user email address and remove or forward emails from old accounts to one of the addresses.  How can I do this?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

get access to emails in [email scrubbed]

Last night, I was directed to use another email account, instead of my [email scrubbed] account.  When I tried to access it, it told me to put in my password, but when I went to put it in, it disappeared and directed me to sign on to my yahoo account.  I have no problem doing that; howeve

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Setting up my existing att yahoo email on my new iMac

I have a att yahoo email setup on my iPhone, iPad and iMac and my MacBook. All work without a problem. I bought a new iMac from apple brand new and just setting it up. I clicked on the mail icon (application) and it prompts me which email I want to setup, gmail, outlook, yahoo etc.  I clic

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

flpd577.prodigy.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

Need assistance in getting this block removed. No response from abuse_rbl email. flpd577.prodigy.net gave this error:flpd577 DNSBL:RBL 521< 50.86.98.82 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net 192.168.16.14 sender

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

In-box problems

I am not receiving e-mails into my in-box. It appears I am able to send e-mails, but not receive them.  Any suggestions?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

can bellsouth.net domain allow a SPF ?

Need to have an SPF set up in order to send MyFax from my bellsouth.net email

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Catch 22 ATT Email

Unless you upgrade to Yahoo Mail Plus for 5 dollars a month (the ATT Mail Provider) you will not be able to forward your ATT Email to another account.  This is important because for some reason, ATT insists on sending some account info to the ATT Mail address.   Does any one know how

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

chat

Forgot email password and need to rest it

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

att.net email setup on Outlook 2021

I setup a new @Att.net email through Yahoo/Currently and it works fine on my cell phone through TypeApp, but i cannot get Outlook 2021 on Windows 11 laptop to sync my @Att.net email.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

bellsouth email

I need the server setting for the Bellsouth email. I am trying to set a new win11 laptop for a neighbor and we have tried at least 25 server setting and port number and all have not connected and failed by timing out.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

cannot access att.net emails after I cancelled my cell phone service.

i am 87, moved to a rental that provided emal, phome and wifi service, not att. i since changed my cell phone service to a new provider, not att. Did I give up my att.net email account as a result of my changing? I had 2 active emails, one was att.net and the other is yahoo.com. I now cannot use att

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

sbcglobal mail account no longer found

All of a sudden on all my devices, my sbcglobal mail account wants a password. I go to reset and system doesn't recognize my email. Its been my main personal email for at least 20 years. It will be a pain if its no longer working.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Prodigy.net

cant access my prodigy emails. When I attempt to reset password i get this message: Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details we need to reset your password right now. To get help, call 800.288.2020.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How do I get my emails to start coming back in again?

Not receiving any emails

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Closed

Email not syncing

I have requested help 3 times. My email is not syncing and I removed the mailbox hoping that I could restore it but I can't seem to get it back.  Please help

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email not syncing

My subaccount has disappeared. It was not syncing so I went to this page to try to correct it by signing in and it asked if I wanted to remove the mailbox and I answered yes.  I read somewhere in the forum where I could remove it but then reinstall or reopen it again.  It is not working,

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.