Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (161)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use Webmail 7.0

I want to be able to access my email with my browser without having to use currently or yahoo. I am not sure how Webmail 7.0 works and what I need to do to sign up. Right now I use Thunderbird but would like to move away from that. How?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot send email to spouse in same house hold on bellsouth w/ AT&T

Hi, we pay for 2 emails w/ AT&T on Bellsouth. My email cannot receive emails from my spouse when sent directly to me in the same household. However, i can send emails to my spouse which are immediately received. Cannot figure out why this is happening. Any help or suggestions would be app

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unblock the "www.koreanair.com" that I had previously blocked by accident.

I'm looking for ways to unblock the "www.koreanair.com" that I had previously blocked by accident. Your instruction did not help because it is incorrect or incomplete. The banned address list does not show this e-mail address 12 addresses. But the one I am looking for is not even listed. Please hel

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

My old bellsouth.net email cannot receive emails

I recently logged into my bellsouth.net email to verify my locked instagram and facebook profiles. However, my bellsouth.net email will not receive any email i send to it. Somebody please help

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net email account

I am getting a new desktop computer, and I need to know how to set up my att.net email account I have it on my old computer and I am trying to set it up on my new one

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Will I lose my e-mail sub-accounts with TOBR for Internet account?

We recently completed a Transfer of Billing Responsibility for our Internet from my husband to myself. With the original account, he had an email address and I had a sub-account for an additional email address. With my new Internet account, I don't see any sub-accounts moved over. The question is -

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to receive emails on bellsouth.net account

All senders are receiving the following error: The response from the remote server was:550 5.2.1 <[email scrubbed]>... blank mailhost - invalid address, relay=[209.85.218.47] Have tried multiple senders, multiple browsers, etc.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email

I keep receiving an email that says we noticed you haven’t upgraded your mobile experience. Declutter your AT&T mail inbox with the Yahoo Mail app. Is this legitimate and is it suggested?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

fix att email!

att email will NOT work in windows mail app

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

att.net will not work for most apps

att.net will not work for most apps

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

sbcglobal.net email address. How do I delete it?

I had an sbcglobal.net email address about 20 years ago and have not used it in 15 years. How can I delete that email address? I recently got a notice that I was attempting to reset my password. Not so. 

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

old emails gone from account

I have 6 att.net email accounts that now only show the past 4 weeks of email. Where did the older emails go?  How can I get them restored? I had several years of emails but they are now gone Look forward to your reply

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Why is AT&T Yahoo Mail blocking Zoom meeting confirmations?

I clicked a confirmation link to sign up for a Zoom meeting but did not receive their confirmation e-mail. Looked in SPAM & Trash on the server, but nothing. Sign up on the same link with a GMAIL account and the email back is received immediately. I have NO blocking set up on ATT.NET. Very puzz

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot download email from the POP mail server

I can successfully connect to the POP mail server using Outlook on a PC and Mail on my iPhone, but cannot get any email messages to download. In Outlook after a minute or so, I get an error that the operation timed out. I have tried from multiple PCs running Outlook and multiple iPhones. This had al

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Restore current upgraded version of my ATT email account

After upgrading my ATT email account recently I accidentally reverted back to a much older version. I can find no link to upgrade on this version.  I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations to upgrade to the latest version

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

email

unable to access my email account on my pc

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Closed

Old AT&T equipment that needs to be removed

Please send me to the correct department as none of the categories below fit this issue. There is an old AT&T box/wiring on our commercial property that has the cover off and laying on the ground.  I can only assume it is abandoned but it is also tilted and it is an eyesore.  We need

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Problem Creating E-Mail address

I want to create an att account for my samsung tablet given to me from someone in the US but to unlock it, I have to use the Phone app but to use the phone app i have to create an att account which isnt working because im not receiving a verification code, maybe its because its not a US number

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How do You keep good emails from going to junk?

some good emails constantly go into junk.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.