Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (80)

Most Recent
att.net mail is BROKEN - endless login loop

Can't do anything att.net mail related. I've done EVERYTHING suggested by att several times. Browser, apps, new computers, empty cache/cookies, 5 phones, etc. It's not me - it's you ATT. Nothing works and I really need a fix.

Questions

AT&T Email Subfolders

I suddenly 2 email subfolders i my inbox. How can I safely merge these into one inbox?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Emails deleted from inbox after 3 weeks automatically from Yahoo through At&t.

Yahoo through At&t is automatically sending inbox to trash on its own. Now I can only go back a couple weeks in my inbox, the rest has been deleted. I need assistance with server settings on At&t's side. How can I do this? Thank you

Questions

Sbcglobal help

Hi I need help signing into my sbcglobal.net email

Questions

How to Delete Email Sub-Account

I know there are many of these posts, and I have read through them. The problem is, when I follow the steps, I do not see the same choices that are in the instructions, or I do not land on the same page they talk about when I click the links. Here is my problem with email: There is an email that is

Questions

The Apple Store rep could not set up my Yahoo account with my new ipad

I have a email address that is on all my business cards and other materials. The Apple Store rep told me I had to go to an ATT store to do this. I went to a store with no one there except for 2 reps. I was told that tech support from Yahoo was who I had to inquire for help. I’m not tech savvy and wa

Questions

Difficulty Configuring AT&T Email on Mobile Devices

Hello Forum Members, I've been encountering some trouble while setting up my AT&T email on different mobile devices. Despite following the provided instructions, I seem to face repeated issues in getting my email to work seamlessly. Problem Statement: I've attempted to configure my AT&T emai

Questions

adding email to Outlook on another office computer

I am attempting to add an email address to another office computer and it will not accept my secret password

Questions

Mail Team shows as the From sender in emails I send out

My emails sent show the recipients that it is coming from "Mail Team" instead of my email address So many of my emails are ignored. How do I fix this ? - Mitch

Questions

Comcast to ATT mail on IPhone and iPad not working

My email for Comcast isn’t working to send or receive…. What are my settings? The installer didn’t tell me I had to change anything   Gmail and yahoo work fine.  

Questions

Email settings for Comcast.net on ATT servers iPad and iPhone

My email stopped working over the weekend sending and receiving. When I switched to ATT they said they didn’t know anything about special server settings?  Clearly Comcast email addresses stopped working so there must be something?  Help?

Questions

Signal strength within the home

We pay and exorbitant amount of money to AT&T each month for subpar service. Granted it has been a couple of years since we were upgraded on the equipment inside our home, but to only get 1 bar of signal strength inside our home is ridiculous. They even installed a wifi booster the last time aro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

return my equipment

we have 2 receiver for U-verse if return one set do you still charge us $15/M?

Questions

snet.net domain

My "snet.net" email address is no longer available What do I need to do to reactivate that email address?    I don't need the emails.  Just the email address activated so that I can receive new emails that are sent to my deleted email address. 

Questions

Folders pane

In my Yahoo/ATT email page when I move an email to a folder, the folder pane scrolls very fast and it's difficult to direct the email to a specific folder. I don't want it to scroll at all. This is only on my desktop; the laptop seems fine; all the folders are not moving at all so I suspect it's a

Questions

my device not working

I have had a Samsung cell phone for 3 months and it was defective, I didn't get any results, I went to an At&t store and I didn't get any results, I complained online 3 times, 3 days ago today and I received no results, I sent a message and I speak Portuguese, there is no service To understand m

Questions

reactivate a subaccount

One of my subaccounts was hacked and used for phishing. ATT caught it and stopped all activity. How do I reactivate that email address?

Questions

spam

I receive approximately 20 emails every day from Fidelity Life. I have flagged them as spam. Some go directly to spam folder, some go to my in file. How can I stop them entirely from both folders?

Questions

Cannot receive or send e-mails

I cannot receive or send e-mails using outlook.  Receiving error code 0800CC00E.   Outlook can't synchronize subscribed folders for my e-mail. Error cannot connect to server  If you continue to receive contact ISP provider. In outlook settings are correct for att.net.  When

Questions

Meaning of RED Triangle with ! in Yahoo mail Settings/More Settings/Mailbox List

What is the meaning of the RED Triangle with ! in it in Yahoo mail Settings/More Settings/Mailbox List where my email is listed? Cannot find any explanation for this "diagnostic" symbol.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.