Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (103)

Most Recent
Subaccount management

One of my email subaccounts is my 19-year-olds. It was set up years ago. It is still showing as a child account and when I try to edit the subaccount, it says, "This subaccount is linked to a user ID. You don't have permission to edit the password." I'm not trying to edit the password. I want it t

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Closed

Damage to my roof

Technicians mounted the satellite to my roof at first, then something went wrong with the first install. They came back and installed another mount on the roof which is now leaking. Please let me know what I need to do to file a damage claim to get this fixed. Attached are a couple of pictures.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

message will not open

I have been getting this message recently when I click on an email We couldn't load this message. Please try again later.   What causes this? It only happens on some messages

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot receive email's to my AT&T account.

I can send emails with my AT&T account but I don't receive them.  When I tried to send an email to this account from a different email, I received the following error. Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.<********@att.net>:550: 5.2.1 <********@att.net&g

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

screen layout

Cannot see full message cuts off on right

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Windows Mail not displaying some (but not all) emails with images included

Starting the first week of June this year, my inbox in Windows Mail (not Outlook or Exchange) began to display some emails in a raw HTML format. I contacted Microsoft this week and their support group was aware of this problem that was affecting emails routed through the yahoo servers. I was told th

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

ATT currently e-mail settings

Having trouble getting my security system to recognize ATT E-mail ''https://currently.att.yahoo.com/" It keeps telling me the domain name and port settings are not correct.  Can someone tell me what these are, along with the SMTP names? Thanks

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot sign into 2010 outlook with sub account. Why?

I am setting up my backup computer with the same outlook 2010 accounts which are att sub accounts. I was finally able to get my first computer set up in mid 2021. One account is Pop3 and the second sub account is a imap/smtp. It's the imap/smtp account that gives me the error that the server was int

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email won't send, stuck in outbox.

When I input my secure mail key into Internet Email Settings, the test email works. However, when I go back to Outlook (Windows 11), emails won't send and are stuck in outbox

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to connect to server with apple mail

Since April 25, Apple Mail on my computer has been unable to connect to the imap.mail.att.net server. I am able to receive email normally on my iPad. Please help! Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

message not delivering

Your message wasn't delivered to [email scrubbed] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.. what is the cause and why the error message and how can i resolve this

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set up bellsouth.net email with office 365

I am not able to set up my bellsouth.net email with office 365. It was set up for many years and suddenly it stopped to send and receive..

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

email driving us crazy

First we're getting inundated with ads. They're on the top of the email page they're on the side of the email page, they're inside of every single email opened. It's crazy. How do we stop all the ads? Then something happened a short time ago, where I automatically get logged out of my email but it

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Bellsouth.net email

I just logged into my Bellsouth.Net email account (now housed at Currently.com) for the first time in at least 7 years, and all of my old emails have been deleted. Is it possible to recover these emails?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

@sbcglobal.net is blocking emails

Hello, I am part of a local news organization — we send legitimate news emails to subscribers. Last week, we started to get blocked by @sbcglobal.net email addresses at the server level. We believe this was a mistake since we do not send Spam and all subscribers are opt-in only. Who can I contact

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How to delete sbcglobal.net email account

I am trying to delete an old sbcglobal.net email account using the instructions on this webpage: https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1010448/ However, when I go to my profile, I CANNOT find a "Contact Info" tab, link, etc. on my profile page (instruction 2). Any suggest

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

setting up bellsouth email on iphone

I had my bellsouth email on my iphone. After att site required a password change, which I did.  I can not reset the bellsouth email on iphone.  It keeps looping to the att logiin page and requests password again and again and again.  No password error, just a loop to login page.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

not receiving bellsouth.net email on iphone

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Creat new email address

When I fill the fields to create a new att email address I press continue it does not transfer to the next page.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

windows live mail

Can send but can't receive using windows live mail

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.