Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (65)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
bellsouth email

i want to create a bellsouth email cuz i forgot my past one how do i do that

Questions

Outlook 2007 and emails

My emails have stopped coming into my 2007 outlook. I was told that I need to upgrade my outlook. Is that necessary? I can access my emails on the server but not outlook. They quit coming in to it 5 days ago.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Synching to outlook on win 11

cannot get my old bellsouth.net email account to synch with outlook. Any suggestions?

Questions

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4g flip phone E4830?

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4 g flip phones E4830? I was told by Customer Service that ATT was starting to limit the services on 4g's. Emailing capabilities is being taking away but the price of the service I pay for is still the same. Other companies have not disabled email

Questions

my att.net subaccounts have disappeared

I moved all my att.net emails to a new computer, including my primary account and several subaccounts. I use POP protocol on my primary account and all of the subaccounts except for one, for which I use IMAP.  Using Microsoft Outlook, I was able to get all my accounts up and running on the new

Questions

Accepted Solution

Our IMAP options have disapperared from our Apple devices

Today (2-28-24) our email stopped receiving new messages. When we checked the account settings on all of our devices we see an outgoing mail server SMTP of YAHOO! SMTP server, but there is no IMAP entry for inbound email How do we get this set back up so we can receive emails on our Apple devices?

Questions

Emails going to trash

Bellsouth.com emails go straight to trash instead of inbox

Questions

My email stopped working yesterday and when I call ATT for support I always get cut off and am told to go to my wireless contractor

My email account stopped working yesterday.  This morning I cannot see or receive any messages sent to [email scrubbed] since about 08:30 AM yesterday, 2/25/2024.  Can anyone help me and provide me tech support to cure this issue?

Questions

Mail is often coming back as not deliverable.

I had my gmail acct email forwarded to my sbcglobal email. Gmail kicked it back 100% of the time saying my email was not deliverable. Also, receiving USPS correspondence showing they tried to email but it was also rejected. Any ideas on how to fix this in settings? I don't have any blocked emails s

Questions

Received message that I won an iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and wanted to make sure that my laptop was being delivered to my residence

iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and I have a confirmation code B1653-825-153 and would like to know if it’s on its way

Questions

can't receive email

I created a new email address, but when I try to send email to it, I get an error message saying addressee unknown.

Questions

Spam Explosion and Deluge

Overnight, starting around 2:07 AM, several hundred new spam messages, about 125 caught i SPAM Folder, another 120 or so made to INBOX. This seem about 10 times normal volume, Anybody else?

Questions

Eudora

How do I get Eudora to work? It was working somewhat until recently, and now not at all. The 4/6/2020 files like vcredist.exe helped for a while, but no longer.

Questions

Can't get my email to set up in Outlook

I have a new computer and I can't get my swbell.net email to set up in Outlook 2019. Error message says it can't contact the server.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My email is not going to my inbox.

After resisting for several weeks, I clicked on a supposedly AT&T email to upgrade my e-mail site before it would be shut- down. Ever since (3 days so far), my email has been going to my trash folder and maybe some others.  What do I have to do to fix the problem.  (I read about this

Questions

553 5.3.0 alph738 DNSBL:RBL 521; no repsonse from abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

I am the administrator of our mail server and as of this writing, NO response from abuse-att.net as to why they are blocking us since 11FEB2024. I have no idea what triggered the RBL and the odd thing is, seems only AT&T has an issue with our mail server.  I checked several RBL's and we ar

Questions

setting up an att.net email account in Outlook 365 Windows 11

I've been accessing my att.net emails by going to the Yahoo.com website. I want to access them from Outlook 365 on my Windows 11 pc.  When I select 'New account' I get 'Somethng went wrong and Outlook couldn't set up your account'.  This always happens, whether or not I select 'let me set

Questions

Bellsouth email filter

How can I completely turn off the email filter for my online inbox.My business emails are being grabbed by the online filter and I can't get it to stop blocking messages.

Questions

sbcglobal email address inbox empty and cant receive emails

My sbcglobal email address has not been logged into in many year. I had to login to the account to reset a password but when i logged in, there are no emails in any folder or inbox and when i try and send an email to this account from my gmail it is bounced back. When i send an email to my gmail acc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Adding my email back onto Macbook Catalina 10.15.7

It started with me changing my password at MyAT&T email account using my browser. Since then I cannot add my email account back into mail on the Macbook.  I was able to get my iphones and ipads working.  I've contacted Apple Care and after trying they asked me to contact AT&T. We

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.