Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (161)

Most Recent
I need imap setting etc for worldnet.att.net emails

I have an email with the extension @worldnet.att.net and need the IMAP setup settings (server name ports etc) to download email to outlook or eM client.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email

Not able to access my bellsouth.net email

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

subaccount secure mail key

how to create a secure mail key for an email subaccount.  Do not say " Go To" in the instructions.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email Server Settings

I had IMAP set but it no longer is in sync with my other email program APPLE MAIL when deleting email. APPLE MAIL was a cinch to check settings but AT&T cannot find anything when searching.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Combined emails

How can you unlink combined emails to make one primary again and the other secondary. They are currently linked to the same password and that doesn't work.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Att.net email only showing last two weeks of emails in inbox

I have had att.net email for 10+ years and suddenly I am only seeing the last two weeks of email in my inbox. It is a rolling two weeks, meaning tomorrow, I will no longer see the email from today's 14th day as there will be a new 14th day tomorrow if that makes sense. This is occurring on all of m

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

trouble sending text from email accoutn

we are having trouble sending text to AT & T customers using google sheets ap. worked fine for years but now it won't deliver.  still works with other carriers.   any ideas? Mike

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I lost the link for Yahoo mail to oulook and I cant get it linked again. Ive tried everything

I have tried using the automatic link and I have tried linking manual. Nothing works. Is there some trick to this?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to access my emails from att.net

When I try to get my emails on my new lap top I get a message that says not found on the accelerator. page not found.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email Issues

I recently had to reinstall windows, which made me reinstall Office 2013. Now I cannot get outlook to accept either POP3 or IMAP. I have read several of the blogs and I have used the correct POP3 and IMAP settings (not sure which one to use but neither of them work) In one blog someone said use IMA

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to connect my email with outlook

I am unable to connect my email to my outlook, i have tried all advices given on youtube but still can't do that . Anyone can help?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

att mail Not found on accellerator error

Can anyone assist in resolving this issue ? I have never been able to access my att email account

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to add email account

I used to have my yahoo email synched with my sbcglobal.net primary account. One day it disappeared and if I go thru settings and add a mailbox, it does not offer Yahoo as a selection.  I contacted tech support (and what a joke) and they said someone will contact you in 30 minutes (ya right!!!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this for real?

AT&T Upcoming Update.   Due to an upcoming AT&T upgrade on November 10th, 2022, your AT&T account will be shut down. Your AT&T Mail account failed to sync messages due to an error.   There is an error with your AT&T account. Your account is outdated and has expired

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Need to access my old prodigy email

How do I access my old prodigy.net email?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to set up kindle fire to receive emails

Do I use POP3 or IMAP AND what do I enter?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

trouble with Email client

I'm trying to get a secure mail key but when i click on my profile it takes me to my Direct tv page. even when i click on the link that is on the AT&T help page that says create a secure mail key it takes me to my Direct tv page.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Secure Mail Key

I'm trying to obtain a secure mail key for one of my sbcglobal.net email accounts so I can access it through Microsoft Outlook. When I try to follow the links and procedures available to do so (e.g., https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240308) I keep getting redirected to my DirecTV

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Setting up @bellsouth.net email in Outlook 2021

Need some guidance on initial set up of an @bellsouth.net email account in Outlook 2021. Is this POP or IMAP?  Seem to be getting hung up with User ID and Email Key.  Seems to be completely different than an @gmail account that took me less than 5 minutes to set up. Can you publish a star

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to get my att.net email to be added to my outlook on my desktop

I have had trouble getting my new att.net email account to be added, even though I already have an att.net email account set up in it already. I have tried the settings that they posted many times but nothing. then without a hitch. I have added the email to my iPhone and can view it on the web appli

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.