Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (103)

Most Recent
Email set up using Outlook and/or Thunderbird

My att.net email recently stopped working on Outlook and Thunderbird. I created a new secure mail key. My password works online and on my phone. Any suggestions?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

POP vs IMAP

I have had my bellsouth email address for decades. However, when I purchased a new cellphone, my bellsouth account did not transfer over.  I was instructed to change my password, which I did, then I did not have access to my bellsouth emails on my desktop.  I tried unsuccessfully to chang

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

what is the AT&T email address that sends my monthly autopay email?

I used to get an email every month from AT&T for my home internet/phone bill's autopay amount, with a link to my billing statement. But I think I somehow put their email address (as a sender) into a blocked status and I can't figure out how to find that to undo it.Can anyone tell me what the AT&

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

email bill notification

What email address does AT&T use to email my bill to me?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

why are some of my emails unreadable

some of my emails are jibberish.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

CARE CODE: 201 [LU100] - Requires reset password each login.

I am trying to log in to this address with my sbcglobal.net account: https://signin.att.com/ I get this message: Check your entry and try again. Keep in mind, you’ll have to reset your password after too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts. CARE CODE: 201 [LU100] I have to reset my password e

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Outlook doesnt connect to att.net for email - setup issues

Trying to setup Outlook 2019 to connect to an email account on att.net. Able to connect to the email account via the web but Outlook stepup not working. Tried to set up via IMAP but it doesn't connect. As last resort, I also tried via POP and doesn't connect. (Changed the inbound and outbound se

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Retrieve deleted sbcglobal account that was on yahoo

I accidentally deleted my sbcglobal email account when trying to reset password. Now I can't figure out how to retrieve it

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Cannot add Yahoo Mail account - iPad mini 6 iOS 15

Hello, I have been unsuccessful trying to add my AT&T-Yahoo email account to my iPad mini 6, iOS 15.5. Let's take the Yahoo Mail app as an example. I am choosing to add the account through Yahoo's login page, and when I enter my Yahoo credentials, I do get connected to Yahoo. But what I get

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

trying to get into old sbcglobal email

hello, I am trying to get into my old sbcglobal email (haven't tried to get in in several years) but now see a lot has changed. How can I get back into my old email?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

SBCGLOBAL.NET

I have sbcglobal.net on my cell to access my emails. I also have a gmail and Yahoo-XXX that I can check as well.  How do I change my password or look at my emails on my PC?  Every time I log on my PC and try to get to ATT, I get the Yahoo version but those are not the emails I need to vie

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email will not send

I am unable to send email (but can receive), have been unable to send email for almost 2 weeks. Called on 7/2 and was promised a call back from the “back office”, but have not heard anything. Please help if you have experienced this issue. I would really like to have my email fully functional again.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Why am I not getting any emails to my Yahoo inbox?

I have a new Samsung Galaxy and during set-up I was offered an option to add an email account to my already existing Gmail account, which is Yahoo ATT. What happened when I did this is I lost the use of my Gmail account which is my primary account. So I deleted my Yahoo ATT account and got back my G

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

emails don't auto refresh often enough

I have to close my email and reopen to get it to refresh with new emails

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I don't know how to configure Thunderbird 102

I have generated a security key. I have set up an account using IMAP.mail.att.net, port 993, connection security autodetect, authentication method autodetect and user name without @att.net On the outbound side I use SMTP.mail.att.net, port 465, autodetect, autodetect, username without @net. TB says

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

How to Find Missing - at bellsouth.net - Mailbox

Via - currently.att.yahoo.com - Hm Pg- Mail Link .... My "layman's" terminology is that my Wife's "her at bellsouth.net" mail acct has been a sub-Acct to the Main - Me@bellsouth . net - and I/she would LogOFF Mine and THEN Login to her mail. Any evidence of Her Account has Disappeared, and with ME l

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Trying to delete sbcglobal.net email

Howdy, I have an old sbcglobal.net email from years ago that has been compromised multiple times now, and I'm trying to just delete the account and be done with it. I've gone through the forums and none of the advice I've found has been helpful. I don't believe the account was ever a sub-account,

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

sbcglobal.net email

I have two sbcglobal.net accounts. The primary account is working fine on laptop, iphone and ipad.  The subaccount is not receiving emails on my laptop only.  Iphone and ipad are working fine.  I have an error message that states account is not syncing with Yahoo.  I've tried ev

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Decouple ATT email account from OLD ATT internet account

-I have an ATT email account. - I have an ATT Email Account; - For which I purchased ATT Yahoo Email Plus; - ATT Yahoo Email Plus can only eliminate advertisements from ATT Email Accounts - Spam and Domain spam addresses entered will only work for Yahoo email Accounts. NOT ATT Email Accounts; -

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.