Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (103)

Most Recent
Swbell email not connecting to Outlook 2013

I have tried everything possible on my side. Only one device is having the issue of where it randomly stopped receiving email a few weeks ago. 3 other devices are working just fine, including another laptop running outlook 2013. I have my settings below. I also have all the advanced settings and

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Having problems setting up Outlook 2013

I have configured servers for what the associated article states they should be addresses and security settings, ports, etc...... Log onto incoming mail server (POP3), completes successfully, but Send test e-mail message fails with following error message: The connection to the server was interrupte

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Sub-Account Email address not syncing within Yahoo Mail

I've been longtime AT&T email customer with primary email and one sub-account.  Over the past three years I have been logging into currently.com with my single primary account ID and Yahoo mail is enabling Primary and Sub-Account mail access.   Recently (8/1/2022), my sub-account

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Keeping bellsouth email when dropping ATT?

We are dropping ATT service from our home landline and internet provider. I am seeing conflicting information on if we can keep our bellsouth email. Please advise, and let me know what to do if we can and are told we cannot when we call to disconnect. Thank you!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Bellsouth.net email account

I have an old Bellsouth.net account. It dates back to at least 2000, but I could still access those old emails.  Recently, I logged into the BellSouth account, and it is now managed by Yahoo, but the emails only date back to 2011.  Is there a way to get access to those emails that are old

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email about paperless billing when I haven’t asked for any

I have been sent 3 emails by AT&T with the last four digits of an account I have apparently asked to become paperless. I have gone through all paperwork and do not have an account ending with this. I cannot contact anyone to discuss this. Is there a UK based phone number to contact a human to di

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unable to locate DM function as per an ATT rep's instruction below; please advise

Hello debm63, we're here to help with your transaction inquiry.     We want to get you into a Direct Message to further investigate. Check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the Forums) and reply back.   In the mea

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Bulk Mail folder in my Drafts

When I connect to Currently email, I see my Drafts folder within the new folders section as if I created it. When I connect to my email using IMAP, I see the Bulk Mail folder inside the Drafts folder. How do I set my folder structure back to default? I don't care if I lose all my email, I just want

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

old emails not syncing to laptop

My laptop kept having a syncing error. So I deleted the email account and then re-entered it. No more sync error message, but now I can't see any emails older than one month on my laptop. Note I can still see them on my Pixel phone, so I know they are there. How do I get them back on my laptop?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email account for att.net

I am trying to help my friend who is not tech savvy with setting up her email on an older iPad she acquired. For years she has received her email through her phone on the Yahoo mail app through an email account that ATT does not recognize on her current account and therefore when you go to set it up

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

recoveriing my sbcglobal.net emails

I tried to register a new att email account and it replaced my sbcglobal.net account

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

We're moving and will have a different internet service

We are moving... How can we maintain our [email scrubbed] without having aTT service. Thanks, Gus (Edited as per community guidelines) [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

there are two email addresses on the from line. How do I eliminate one?

on my email home page on the from line two email addresses appear. I want delete one of the addresses. How do I do it?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Unlink Yahoo from ATT

I want to set up 2fa with my email account. My email ends with @sbcglobal.net. I, obviously, obtained this address before ATT merged with SBC. I am no longer a customer with ATT and have not been for sometime. I am a Cox customer now but SBC/ATT servers still "host" my email address and it flows thr

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Our flash.net email is not updating or refreshing regularly.

Our flash.net email is not updating or refreshing automatically regularly. After a while, our new emails do not show up, we have to hit the refresh to get the newest emails.  Most times, we are kicked out of the email and have to sign back in and then the new emails have been updated.  Th

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Problem installing pacbell.net Yahoo / ATT email on Outlook

I was having a problem receiving the error message problem synchronizing subscribed folders and the advice on line was to remove the this email address. Unfortunately, after 5 times, I am still unable to install [email scrubbed] on Outlook.

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

cannot log into bellsouth.net account

I am able to change my password but I cannot log into my bellsouth.net account. I get a message saying Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. CARE CODE: 205.4 I rarely access this email on my computer, I access it from my phone. I am trying

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Email

I am receiving emails, but am unable to send a new message, or forward a message

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

554 5.0.0 Service unavailable - Email not accepted for policy reasons

I am getting the following error when forwarding email from an IONOS mail server to my Yahoo email address (blocked from view in this post as [email scrubbed]).  The original message was received at Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:27:57 -0400 from mout.perfora.net [74.208.4.197]   ----- The

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Sbcglobal Login on Google Account

I want to get rid of my sbcglobal email account. I had used it for at least 10 years, but lately it's gone crazy with my having to create a new login every couple of days and sometimes twice a day. I've already transferred everything to gmail. I originally used my sbcglobal email to login into Goog

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.