Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (61)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Change name associated with email

I need to change the name that appears whenever I send an email. The email address belongs to my husband but for some reason, my name shows up

Questions

email going to trash

I was hacked through an email by someone pretending to be from AT&T service trying to verify my identity and consequently the following day 3 years of emails were erased and all of my email has been going to trash. How do I fix that without having to create multiple filters.

Questions

Email login loop

I’ve been trying to login to my att email and everytime I try, it just keeps looping me back to the login page to login all over again. I’ve changed my password, tried different browsers, emptied my browser history and cookies. Nothing is working to let me actually login. I can log in to my account

Questions

Alternate email address

I want to create an alternate email address in my existing AT&T account that is not a free AT&T address but has all the features of my primary email address. I don't want an internet subaccount or temporary address. I want it to eventually be my primary address. I want to some change my emai

Questions

I get multiple copies of the same email messages

every day I receive at least 3 copies of the exact same email messages in my inbox.

Questions

Closed

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Set up ATT.Yahoo on new compoter

I have been using ATT.Yahoo email for decades (bellsouth.net). I recently purchased a new computer and cannot set up Outlook 2021.  My current PC uses the "old" server settings and works just fine.  When I try using the "inbound.att.net" and "outbound.att.net" settings Outlook gives an er

Questions

Folder names are incorrect on windows 10 mail.yahoo.com although they are correct on my iPad.

This was caused by my trying to reorganize my folders using the Windows 10 platform.  The iPad folders were rearranged but the Windows 10 are just wrong and I cannot access some of my folders on this platform. How can I "reinstall" the windows 10 screen?

Questions

Outlook 2021 fails to add email account

Email account is present on Currently.com but will not set up on Outlook 2021. Using POP instructions to inbound.att.net and outbound.att.net but keep getting password window with message that "couldn't log into the incoming pop server".

Questions

email password lost

my wife has a Apple Macbook that died and she bought a new one and I'm having trouble installing her "swbell.net" account on it since she has lost her password. How can I reset her password?

Questions

Why have I changed the email for my account, but it's sending emails to the previous account.

My spouse has recently died, and I have successfully managed to change all of the settings over to my information, however, his email is still receiving updates about my account. How can I fix this?

Questions

Office 2021 Outlook on a Windows 11 PC will not connect to att.net email account

Upgraded from a Windows 10 PC with MS Office 2021 (Home version) to a new Windows 11 PC with MS Office 2021.   Used the exact same POP settings on the new PC but it will not connect to my .att.net account.  When I add my account it asks for my user name and password for a "pop.mail.y

Questions

Sync old email IMAP

On Yahoo.com my ATT account emails go back to 2017. On macOS Apple Mail (current versions), my ATT email only syncs two years of messages. Please tell me what settings need to be changed. My ATT account / plan has 1 TB of storage and I only use about 1%.

Questions

Adding work office 365 mailbox to my Yahoo mail mail issues

I have added my work email account to my yahoo mail and never had any issues till now. Every other day I have to sign in back into the email account and after I do that I get a message saying I can't add it at this time but I still get my emails after I sign back in. I need to know if there is a fix

Questions

Emails from senders not being recieved

I am not getting some of the emails from a vendor that I should be getting. This seemed to have stopped on March 24, and I have not ubsubscribed from them.  I know they are still sending them as I get them to another email I have hosted by another provider.  This seems to be something tha

Questions

ATT.NET email on iphone

I have access to my email on a computer, but no longer on my phone. It stopped updating in the last 90 days on my phone and every time I tried to get it to update by using my username and password, it would ask me for my cell number and send me a code.  Once I put that code in, it would say so

Questions

How can I delete my sbcglobal.net email account?

I have tried everything I can find and still can't delete my sbcglobal.net email account. Anyone found a real solution to this problem? The instructions for deleting a free att email don't work with sbcglobal accounts.

Questions

ATT lost my original mailboxes

Using Yahoo for many years on a mobile and desktop. Recently the desktop no longer shows my Yahoo mail using Chrome. Instead it shows a mailbox I've never used -- xxx@att.com . I was able to load the yahoo.com mail on Edge, but now the yahoo account won't show up on Edge either. I can still get Yaho

Questions

adding att.net email to Apple Mail version 16.0

Hi! I've not been able to add my [email scrubbed] email address to Apple Mail. When I try to add a new account, I'm given these options: icloud, MS exchange, google, yahoo, aol and "other mail account." I select the last option, add my credentials and receive "unable to verify account name or passw

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

xnibl email address move to outlook

Hi there, I was wondering what the process is for moving this email address to o365. I can see the domain is registered to your selves but have no idea who is paying for this or if it's paid at all. Could someone please reach out to me at [email scrubbed] and let me know the process as I have IT

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.