Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (148)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Is ATT trying to lose fiber customers?

I made my first appointment for a fiber installation on Dec 6th for my business for the the following week. I waited all day at the new location and no one showed up or called.  At the end of the day I called customer service and I was told that they called me twice and emailed me, neither of

Questions

General expected timeline of fiber rollout completion in a neighborhood?

I know these questions usually end up with a vague 'when its done' kind of answer and I understand the reasons why. However I'm hoping that possibly I can get some further details for my neighborhood's buildout. Here's a general timeline: === August 2022 we had a PFP installed next to the main VRA

Questions

Closed

why were the AT&T engineers ecstatic about finishing a puzzle in 7 hours?

It said 2 to 4 years on the box. Seriously gang - been waiting since October 27 for an install in Orlando. Just put a dang ONT in; the fiber is already on the building. (Note - Lisa from Social has been great, but there is only so much she can do).

Questions

ATT Fiber is available in my city...

I am two blocks from downtown and I have been told for 5 years that "fiber is coming to my block soon". This begins to feel like collusion (dividing up customers between established providers that have equipment installed) when the only provider on my block is Comcast. It's definitely not competitio

Questions

Fiber installation

AT&T is installing fiber in my neighborhood. I have a boundary wire buried in my yard for my Automower and I'm worried it will be cut in multiple places when the fiber is installed. What is the best way to prevent this?

Questions

How many days does it take complete fiber installation?

12/28/23 Appointment 12pm-2pm Scheduled new home customer fiber internet installation. - Tech shows up at 4pm. He had a bad coupler and that He needed a longer cable to move the router out of the laundry room but he did not have any so he promised to return 12/29/23 at 2pm. He did put the router in

Questions

Cable exposed

I have a portion of my fiber optic cable that has become exposed. How do I report to get it re buried?

Questions

Fiber is in our neighborhood but in our subdivision.

I live in a small town in Annetta Texas where ATT installed fiber to all the homes that had access to overhead power lines around 4 or 5 years ago. My sub division does not have overhead poles so all we get is to old copper line service.  Does ATT plan to install fiber in our neighborhood?&nbs

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.