Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (242)

Most Recent
Square Half Mile Avoided By AT&T Fiber

I've been interested in AT&T Fiber for more than 4 years at this point. For context, I live in half a square mile section that is fully surrounded by AT&T fiber, and I can stand outside on my porch and visibly see homes that have access to fiber. The "Notify Me" form is quite laughable at th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Easement for fiber optics cable

My survey shows no utilities easement but USIC put a flag in my yard to put a pole. I need to know how to contact about this. I have a tiny yard and do NOT want the pole in it. Plus, they do not have an easement in or through my yard.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving to Orlando, FL, what areas are AT&T Internet fiber available.

Is there a map that I can use? Thanks. -mqc

Questions

Contact an Engineer

AT&T put new fiber system in my neighborhood just 3 WEEKS ago... This is not an old request. The contractor representing AT&T entered my property without my permission and did damage to me lawn. The contractor has brushed me off 3 times now. The box placed on my property is NOT in the right

Questions

New construction no internet

We recently moved into a new construction house and have struggled trying to find the right person to help us with getting AT&T fiber. They keep telling us the area we’re in is red area or that it needs to be 75 percent occupancy, which, it pretty much already is. Our neighbor right behind us al

Questions

Is there any way to get real customer service, or contact the CEO of AT&T?

Is there a way to get REAL customer service or contact the CEO/Board of AT&T? We've had a horrible experience with internet installation.  It was installed Friday (9/23/22) but has never worked. I've spent 7+ hours on that useless chat, more on the phone, paid an employee to be on-site for

Questions

ATT Fiber installation crew killed 4' Marked Hemlock tree, busted Slate Walkway & Mortar, and lots more...What now?

ATT Fiber Installation crew, a.k.a. 'Two Guys That Don't Give a Sh*t', ran over (killed) a 4+foot tall Hemlock tree located 9', (yes feet not inches), 9" in the OPPOSING direction of where the cable connector pole was. So, they actually had to drive their equipment (machine) 9' passed the connector

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

when is att fiber coming to 33143

Two years ago ATT came to my home and told me they were putting in Fiber service in the neighborhood. Finally ATT cleaned up some trees in my backyard in July to give them access for ATT Fiber.   They put up a yellow rope across my back yard, presumably where the fiber will go.  Sinc

Questions

Problems getting AT&T internet Installation

I am posting this on behave of 10 homeowners in my community. On ATT website, we checked ATT fiber is available to our address. This is a new construction, there are 10 townhouses closed in Aug and Sep. We have been calling ATT for two months asking to install ATT fiber so we could get internet. But

Questions

How do I get Fiber Internet at my house?

How do I get fiber optic internet available in my house?

Questions

Connection problem at the pole

How do I request a service request for a technician to fix the connection port at the pole? Or connect me to a different pole in the neighborhood. This is what the problem was before I disconnected last. I am desperate to get reliable internet at my house. My current spectrum internet keeps going do

Questions

Orbi mesh router (RBR850) with an ATT Gateway (BGW320-500) 5Gb Fiber

I just had 5g Fiber installed today and my question is about using the BGW320-500 as my router and placing the Orbi in AP mode. I had 1Gb fiber before and I put the BGW in passthrough and used the Orbi as the router and every thing worked perfectly, but with 5Gb I want to hardwire my server to the B

Questions

Poor installation workmanship

How do I complain about unacctptable installation workmanship and, more importantly, get something done about it? I finally took the bait and let them upgrade me to fiber. As if it wasn't annoying enough that this upgrade now requires TWO boxes that both require power, the under-house work was total

Questions

Pathetic

A class (Edited per community guidelines) needs to be started regarding all these complaints a technician came into my yard today didn't identify himself to me or my neighbor put flags down and spray painted oir yards and I come home from being at work and my AC doesn't work all my other electrical

Questions

Closed

CHARGED FOR ALMOST 3 YRS AT RENTAL ADDRESS WE HAD TERMINATED SERVICE, ALSO BILLED FOR FIBER SINCE AT NEW ADDRESS!

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#PZFKW56. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

Broken Sprinkler Lines and buried Heads

For the past few months the corner of the lot where the contractors dug up to install a box and run the fiber cables has no water pressure. I saw when the digging took place several pieces of PVC pipes broken and heads scattered all over the pile of dirt.  I asked if they were going to repair

Questions

Closed

ATT Fiber installation fee on first bill despite being told it would be waived.

So, I talked to both the account person who came to my house with the technician and also someone on the phone who both assured me the installation fee is waived with the installation of 1GBPS or higher fiber internet yet, lo and behold, it's staring me in the face when I look at my first bill on my

Questions

Hello, I wanted to know what are the deals you can offer me to sign up for Internet? I am moving soon and I wanted to install internet at my new location. Thank you, Belen Tovar

Questions

Where is the local dispatch for Durham, NC?

I have been in a very eventful battle with AT&T’s garbage customer service. I had my wires buried this past Monday, 9/19/22. I received the two confirmation texts telling me a tech was to come out between 2pm and 4pm on 9/21/22. 9/21/22 comes along, and I go the entire day with zero communicatio

Questions

“Extender offline”?

I just had fiber installed today and when I login to the smart home manager app I see an error that the smart extender is offline. I have no idea where they installed the extender. Help?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.