Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (268)

Most Recent
Looking for AT&T Engineering Contact in the city of Houston, TX.

I work for an engineering firm that has previously assisted companies get permits through the City of Houston and other governmental agencies in the surrounding area for infrastructure installations.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Internet/ HD TV

I live on Baker Place Lane, Grovetown Ga. and for some reason we cant get Fiber Optic Internet or TV. Why is this. We are surrounded by communities, do i need to contact someone or call? DISH and Copper lines are what we have now. There has to be a time frame for upgrades.

Questions

Att fiber in my back yard

Att came out to our neighborhood and ran fiber across/under all of our back yards a few weeks ago 77429. We still are not eligible to get fiber internet (50mb is all we qualify for)  How long does it take before fiber will be available to us??

Questions

outdoor device fix

Hi, we are new AT&T member. the AT&T tech came here to set-up a new fiber yesterday, and he said there are something wrong with outdoor device, so we still cannot use our internet, could you please let me know when can the other tech person will come to fix it?

Questions

8 Months, 3 Canceled Appointments and Still No Fiber

Back in March of 2022 my Wife and I purchased a home in a new community. I work from home, so before making an offer I needed to ensure we would have access to the internet. I called AT&T and was told I would be able to get fiber installed the day after closing. I also called several times after

Questions

What's the procedure for correcting damage to irrigation system during Fiber optic cable installation

Four rotating sprinklers were damaged by equipment used to lay the cable in neighborhood.

Questions

Buried wire installation

Hi I've been waiting since July 2022 to have my wires connected they barely came out 10/05/2022 just to tell me I have no fiber optic lines in place like DUHHH.  I know this , how ever I have a tech come out to do nothing and I got someone come out and install m put the wires a third party ven

Questions

Fiber Installers Messed Up Part of Yard

I do not have service with AT&T, but a few weeks back they dug up and laid down some fiber. Part of the yard is still not covered up, and cables and some sort of box are sticking out of the hole. Wanted to know if they were ever coming to fill in this hole and deal with these exposed cables?

Questions

Fiber schedule

AT&T and it's contractors have been burying fiber in my neighborhood and upgrading boxes on the street for the past 6 months. Initially they (the crews) told us the fiber would be activated August 2022, then September. It's now October. When I call AT&T to inquire, they tell me the Call Cent

Questions

DESTROYED My Tea Olive with ZERO notice!

Contractors came and gutted my Tea Olive without any notice on MY PROPERTY! They did not give me a chance to cut the tea Olive back ourselves which o would have gladly paid for!!! Finally found out it is AT& T who did this! No letters, texts, door hangers, knocks on my door NOTHING but a ruined

Questions

Consistently horrible service

I've waited for 3 months for AT&T to complete my installation... I've called 5-6 times... they appear to be the most disorganized, disconnected and incompetent company I have ever encountered... How can I get ANY service from them?

Questions

How to increase speed to my devices?

Hey there, I'm coming off of WoW internet and setting up att gig internet. In the app, I'm getting a gig to my home. But, after it goes through the modem, our devices are only getting 200-350 mbps. I know there will be some loss, but I'm not going to continue with att gig if that's all I'm going to

Questions

Gray Screen " Loss of Signal" crashes - Sorry if this Is Long

OK - AT&T installed Fiber with a new 320 Gateway, about 7 weeks ago -told me I needed to upgrade to a MESCH compliant range extender, had a slow but usable Linksys RE 7000 that was 5 years old - bought a D-Link AC 2000 -mod# DAP-1820, 5 series MESCH - local AT&T said no problem. Made sure th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Installation experiencing upgrading from 1Gig to 5Gig

I’m upgrading from 1Gig to 5Gig. Presumably my old wall-mounted ONT in my closet and Pace 5268AC gateway will be replaced by a newer combined ONT/gateway BGW320. Can anyone who has recently had this done share your experiences and let me know what to expect? Was it an easy and quick job or did it

Questions

BGW 320-505 Configuration Question

alright so I've been reading the topics available and now understand how to setup cascaded router and ip pass through and have experimented with both but I'm struggling to understand which will better serve me. in my scenario i have the bgw320-505 and a microtik router. my att services include 5

Questions

Inefficient processes and timelines

I am having a terrible experience with AT&T. I have talked with 6 customer reps over the last 3 days (not an exaggeration) about not getting internet. Come to find out the initial customer service rep entered my phone # wrong on my account. So when the tech texted to come out for service the num

Questions

Can a single resident have ATT fiber internet installed and also keep their coaxial Xfinity internet?

With multiple people working from one home and the kids gaming, our current Xfinity internet is not sufficient. ATT Fiber is now available for our home. If we get it installed, can we keep the Xfinity internet as well (for the kids to have as dedicated gaming/streaming) and have the ATT fiber for ou

Questions

Business Fiber 1000 - BGP Peering

I have a public ASN and wanted to use it with our Business Fiber service to advertise our public IP addresses. Does anybody have the contact information?

Questions

Fiber availability on the corner

Moving to a new home that's on a corner and basically everyone in the neighborhood except this house has AT&T fiber available. Is there any hope of getting service extended to this home? What would be the avenue to go about inquiring about or requesting this?

Questions

Fiber optic installation

The area I live in is being connected to fiber. Most homes around me have the ability to sign up. However, no fiber is on my road and I’d like to see a map of when and if it will be installed.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.