Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (234)

Most Recent
fiber availablity. All around me neighbors have service.

I think my address is in some clerical error as all around me neighbors have fiber but when I input my address it states not available. Where/how/whom can i contact to check why this is so?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Help with U-Verse install waiting 4 weeks

HELP! We have been trying to work within the AT&T U-Verse system and not spread our mess into the neighborhood but we desperately need help from anyone with point of contacts with AT&T in Peachtree City/Atlanta area. A technician came out on 27 Sept and informed us he could not install Inte

Questions

How long is the process for next steps in verifying address and getting service?

hello, so if they have sent someone out to my neighborhood to verify that Fiber is on my street and then after that, they have to send out someone else to "turn on" the service to my house. SO that a store or telesales can "sell" me the service. Whats the time frame for that middle step? Meaning

Questions

Neighbors have fiber connection, but not my house

We have fiber drilling throughout our neighborhood and I believe they finished my side of the neighborhood. My neighbors have fiber boxes and show online they can receive fiber. However when I check online I do not see fiber available for my house. I called the customer service line and they c

Questions

ATT subcontractor damaged my fence

How do I find out who I contact to file a claim with ATT after a subcontractor damaged my fence during prep work for ATT fiber coming to my neighborhood? Ideally someone from ATT will respond with the process.

Questions

Property Claim- Sedgwick is NO GOOD!!

At&t installed a cable for my internet a few MONTHS ago. Ended up cutting my sprinkler system on my aerobic septic system. Called, had someone come out. They took pictures. Was notified that Sedgwick would take over. I have reached out several times with ZERO response. I'm reading several simil

Questions

have a pole in yard that needs to be removed and equipment moved over to new oncor pole

have a pole in yard that needs to be removed and equipment moved over to new Oncor pole. Oncor placed a new pole in my yard for some upgrades to this location and it sits about a foot of the existing Comm pole you have would like to see if and when you will move your pole contact over to the new po

Questions

Open holes no fencing.

Hello, I’m reaching out because att has been doing some construction in our neighborhood and they have completely stopped and left all the holes open. These holes are at least 4’ deep and 5’ wide. We gladly welcome the internet that it will hopefully bring, but it has been months since a crew has be

Questions

POLES

A customer is renting an office building besides their existing building. they want to connect both buildings via a 12-strand fiber. there are poles within their parking lot. Who can we speak with regarding permits to tie our fiber unto those poles. it's about a 500ft span

Questions

Ethernet

I recently moved into an apartment complex and am trying to hook up my laptop to use the ethernet ports in the wall. It doesn't seem to be picking up the connection. In my closet where my router box and other AT&T stuff is, I see there's a lot of stuff that can be plugged in. Can someone help me

Questions

What is the current fiber coverage plan for Lawrence, Kansas?

I do not currently work for any communications company. I purchased a home in Lawrence a few years ago. There were signs (trenching, reels of orange fiber casing, etc.) of activity and assurances of fiber access were given.  I understand that some parts of the city now have service. The

Questions

*URGENT* blocked sewer line due to fiber optic installation

To whom it may concern;   Please be advised that on Thursday, October 13, 2022 AT&T came into my property to install fiber optic cables and box. Due to this installation my sewer line has been blocked since Friday morning and now there is feces in front of my house, we are unable to use our

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how long does it take to have fiber service once they start?

there's a sign on front of the neighborhood "building our better, faster internet", and i see orange chalk lines in one side of the road (not both sides), along with the orange flags "att/d fiber". realistically, how long does it take from this stage to be able to subscribe to fiber based on your

Questions

Is AT&T still expanding Fiber in areas like these?

Green Areas have fiber, Yellow have No fiber , Blue has multiple fiber providers, My City has 64.5% fiber coverage.

Questions

Fiber outage tracker reports make no sense

So my fiber internet which I've only had for a month and is all brand new wiring and equipment since they just installed fiber in my neighborhood is out. It started at 7amish eastern time zone Oct 15.  At the time when I checked att we(Edited per community guidelines)ite it said there was outa

Questions

New 2g Fiber customer only get 1.5g on router?

I just had ATT Fiber 2g installed last week. I am planning on using my new Netgear Nighthawk RAXE300 router.  AT&T Bgw-320 shows it is getting 2.5g up/down.  Nighthawk shows it is getting 1.5g up/down. I have turned off wifi, firewall and enabled IP Passthrough but they changed not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

is AT&T still expanding fiber in areas that already have fiber service?

I'm wondering if it is known based of their expansion in other parts of the country is AT&T still expanding their fiber coverage in cities that already have some fiber availability from AT&T , or are they only adding new Fiber locations? Sorry if the question doesn't make sense.

Questions

Att Dedicated Business Fiber Rates?

Hi guys, We were recently quoted $950 for 100/100 by a Att rep that came out to our site. Apparently they cover construction costs as well up to 10K for dedicated lines but not sure what's involved. Does this look on par with typical dedicated business fiber rates? If we have a Business Fan account

Questions

Fiber deployed in my neighborhood, yet no service available

Several crews installed fiber throughout my neighborhood about a month ago. How long does it usually take to make in available for ordering? I'm anxiously waiting.

Questions

Construction Department contact

Hi everyone, I live in Southern California and I'm looking for a contact in the construction department. It seems we have a power line with an internet cable next to my property but wanted to double check to see if there was the potential to upgrade from slow 756kbps to fiber. At the moment spectrum

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.