Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (134)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
My yard needs to be fixed!

AT&T dug up my yard a few months ago because of the I3 broadband installation and your box was put in about 3 feet from the water line lid. When things were "put back together", the workers did a ridiculously bad job and made piles of dirt in my yard and left a big hole in the ground where the b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bringing Fiber from the road to my house

I recently moved and was told there was fiber available at my home. There is indeed fiber here, but it is in a hub box 60 yards from my front door. There is even a line to pull new fiber line under road. The problem I've run into is that At&T says my address is not serviceable. Is there a depart

Questions

Down main line

At my address there is an aerial main line down hanging on mine and my neighbors fence. There was recently a new span installed here...

Questions

Fiber Optic Upgrades Creating Explosion Hazards in Houston

ATT fiber optic update crews are in the local neighborhood (77062) and the activity has created 3 large scale gas leaks that required multiple emergency responses. At what point does ATT step in and stop the activity to find out the root cause?  Will it take an actual explosion before the work

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T fiber box not same as in instructions can’t get cable to work

Received self set up equipment. I received a red cable. My AT&T fiber box is not the same as one in the directions. Cable doesn’t fit.  Am I missing something? 

Questions

AT&T damaged my lawn, broke the water line, and broke the sprinkler line

In January 2024, AT&T damaged my lawn, broke the water line, and broke the sprinkler line when they laid down internet fiber in my neighborhood. There was immediate water leaking, so they called the city came to fix the water line. In late March, they came to repair the lawn. Then I was trying t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Service

My neighborhood has quite a bit of reported fiber setup. This map was clipped from FCC, Green dots have fiber, FCC is reporting it as AT&T 5000 Mbs Symetrical. Street names were removed. About a block over a whole development had fiber ran and a street diagonol from me also appears to be connec

Questions

Att active on community

Can a tenant be denied services in an active on community. This means Att is already installed for the whole complex and each unit has a router and account number attached to it and no other service provider can service this complex because of the type of contract had between the property and Att. T

Questions

Woodgate Farms - Olmsted Township

I would like to know a turn-up date for the fiber that has been deployed in Woodgate Farms in Olmsted Township. The work looks to be completed, and I have received several door hangers, but the website still shows not available.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Will Serve Letter Request

Hello, I am in need of a Will-Serve letter from AT&T stating that they are able to provide services to a specific address. Can you please provide me with an email or phone number to make this request? Thank you, Jack

Questions

Moving overhead fiber to underground

I live in Tulsa OK and have ATT Fiber that runs to our house overhead. We are wanting to add a covered patio to the back of our house, however the weather head on our house is in the way. I contacted our electric company (PSO) and also an electrician and we are looking heavily at burying our electri

Questions

Accepted Solution

Replacement SC/APC troubleshooting

Bought a new cord as suggested in forum answers I found via Google search. Took the old one out and replaced it with one from Bangnum, only getting flashing red light now. Is it worth it just to call out a tech? I didn't hear anything break when doing delicate install but I don't have a lot of tim

Questions

I have super slow download and lightning fast uploads.....Why?

Just installed a BGW320-500 and I'm really peeved. I have comcast and if I can't have this resolved I'm sending the ATT unit back and keeping comcast. I let some fast talker from ATT talk me into the 1G fiber connection and I'm having speeds to everyone of my desktop units (4) around 2.5mbps down an

Questions

Att broke main start line

On 3/12-3/13, I was out of country. Att trespassed on my private property to install fiber internet for my neighbors which I have on camera. They broke main water line in two areas, and you can see the wires going right next to the main water line: they didn’t remedy issue, or even notify us. I was

Questions

How do I provide feedback to AT&T on the issues we had getting our fiber line fixed?

My husband was repairing a leak and in cutting tree roots, cut our line. This was on a Tuesday and we called immediately. We received a link to provide pictures of the cut line and then were told a tech would be out within 7 business days and AT&T doesn't do appointments but they would call 30

Questions

Internet installation.

I want to set up internet installation.

Questions

Move fiber distribution pedestal away from my driveway

I'm afraid I'm going to run over the fiber distribution pedestal when I back out of my driveway. Can it be removed or moved?

Questions

It has been over a month since our initial install appointment and we still don’t have fiber

I'd appreciate any information about how this could have happened, or what resources are available. At the very least confirm that this is something that can happen, and I'm not in (Edited per community guidelines). Closed on a new built duplex condo on 2/21. There is fishtape ( a pull line) pre-in

Questions

I have ATT fiber service. I will be moving to a different building. Does it matter if the TV is on an inside or outside wall?

What I don't know is if the service can be wireless from the fiber interface to the TV

Questions

petition for fiber optic lines to be ran through most of my county

Hello I'm wanting to find out information of trying to start a petition to get fiber lines ran not just for my neighborhood but for most of my county we are a growing community that are only limited to two internet services and as our towns continue to grow the demand for better services is going to

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.