Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (134)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Replacement SC/APC troubleshooting

Bought a new cord as suggested in forum answers I found via Google search. Took the old one out and replaced it with one from Bangnum, only getting flashing red light now. Is it worth it just to call out a tech? I didn't hear anything break when doing delicate install but I don't have a lot of tim

Questions

I have super slow download and lightning fast uploads.....Why?

Just installed a BGW320-500 and I'm really peeved. I have comcast and if I can't have this resolved I'm sending the ATT unit back and keeping comcast. I let some fast talker from ATT talk me into the 1G fiber connection and I'm having speeds to everyone of my desktop units (4) around 2.5mbps down an

Questions

Att broke main start line

On 3/12-3/13, I was out of country. Att trespassed on my private property to install fiber internet for my neighbors which I have on camera. They broke main water line in two areas, and you can see the wires going right next to the main water line: they didn’t remedy issue, or even notify us. I was

Questions

How do I provide feedback to AT&T on the issues we had getting our fiber line fixed?

My husband was repairing a leak and in cutting tree roots, cut our line. This was on a Tuesday and we called immediately. We received a link to provide pictures of the cut line and then were told a tech would be out within 7 business days and AT&T doesn't do appointments but they would call 30

Questions

Internet installation.

I want to set up internet installation.

Questions

Move fiber distribution pedestal away from my driveway

I'm afraid I'm going to run over the fiber distribution pedestal when I back out of my driveway. Can it be removed or moved?

Questions

It has been over a month since our initial install appointment and we still don’t have fiber

I'd appreciate any information about how this could have happened, or what resources are available. At the very least confirm that this is something that can happen, and I'm not in (Edited per community guidelines). Closed on a new built duplex condo on 2/21. There is fishtape ( a pull line) pre-in

Questions

I have ATT fiber service. I will be moving to a different building. Does it matter if the TV is on an inside or outside wall?

What I don't know is if the service can be wireless from the fiber interface to the TV

Questions

petition for fiber optic lines to be ran through most of my county

Hello I'm wanting to find out information of trying to start a petition to get fiber lines ran not just for my neighborhood but for most of my county we are a growing community that are only limited to two internet services and as our towns continue to grow the demand for better services is going to

Questions

AT&T Fiber deployment in Springfield, MO

Does anyone know if the AT&T Fiber internet is going to be deployed further to the south along Ingram Mill Road any time soon? It currently runs south from Sunshine towards Battlefield Road, but stops at Sunset (a block away from our location).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reconnecting Service

We live in Huntersville NC.  In late 80's 90's ATT provided DSL service... yes DSL.... they opted to dethrottle us in order to use the ports somewhere else.   Today ATT still has control of this section.   All of us in our mini 15 house subdivision would like our internet s

Questions

Wiring

How much will ATT charge to pull an ethernet cable from my modem (1 GB fiber) to my computer in another room?

Questions

Fiber optic?

When is fiber optic coming to my area - 94577?

Questions

Fiber coming to 90220

Do you have an ETA on when fiber will be active in the 90220 area?

Questions

AT&T told me they were bringing Fiber to my Neighborhood, but instead they gave us AT&T Air.

We've been using AT&T at my current house since we bought it. The only service that is available to us is DSL (which is concerning since I live in a pretty well populated area) and we have been getting 9.8mbps for the past few years. After complaining about bad internet for the last 3 years, we

Questions

AT&T Blocking my Driveway for a Second Day

For a second day your team blocked my driveway without any notice, and then expected me to wait patiently "a few minutes" while they got their business taken taken care of. Today I let them know that I would be back in about a half hour and they told me I would have to park on the street. When I got

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is This FIber?

Today an AT&T truck drove up to each pole on my street and looked to be installing some sort of black box and marking each box with an orange tag. This is the closest picture I could find to what they put up, the pictures I take are really blurry because my phone has a bad camera but here it is

Questions

We are building new Homes in Charlotte NC and trying to relocate a Telephone Pole

So I need help actually talking to someone who can help me. I have tried 1800-288-2020, and they are no help. They give me a to talk to someone in Mobile ATT, but they do nothing. So we have the power company needing to relocate the pole, but ATT equipment we need them to move it. No one seems to be

Questions

A att cable has been in my yard and across my driveway for three months feeding a neighbor. I need to removed by the end of the week

A att cable has been in my yard and across my driveway for three month feeding a neighbor. I've tripped over, it the kids have fallen over it, guests have tripped over it. I need it removed by the end of the week. My address is ( Edited as per community guidelines). Remove by 3/21.24

Questions

MIS available, but not retail fiber internet

I have AT&T fiber available in the building, I am the owner. It is MIS/dedicated with AT&T. It is too expensive. I want to change it to regular business fiber, which is a fraction of the cost. The infrastructure is already there, fiber service is already there, but when searching on the webs

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.