Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (268)

Most Recent
fiber

hi. all my neibors gor fiber installed during the summer. we thought they were going install our block as well but nothing has happended. i ws told get into contact with att engineer but unsure how to contact them. so can someone contact me

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber Location

I am looking for someone to get in touch with about existing facilities in the area of a site my client is looking to purchase but needs to know if fiber is in the area and where. It is in Hixon, Tennessee.

Questions

At&t Fiber Jack Confirmation

As I understand it when the availability search returns a positive result. That does mean that my specific address has at some point already been connected to fiber at some prior point. I have the Self installation kit but I do not seem to be able to locate the ONF port. The purpose of this message

Questions

Construction Accountability

Last Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022, in Champions Park neighborhood, San Antonio, TX, AT&T had to access my backyard to do some work or repairs. They dug a hole, or had a hole dug, with a bobcat. It’s a pretty big size hole. Big enough for a couple of people to get down in and move around. I believe the

Questions

Fiber all around my neighborhood but no one can get it.

AT&T Fiber was just run all the way down main road passing my little block that has 18 houses on it. We can't get Fiber internet, but everyone around us can. AT&T and Spectrum are telling us that we are not serviceable. Fiber is surrounds our Cul-De-Sac. We currently have no internet where w

Questions

fiber in madison wi

day or so ago contacted att chat and found out fiber could be here in a few weeks.. is that realistic??? I checked TDS website which says they will be in my area soon, saw fiber being buried on murfield road

Questions

3rd Q 2022

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2022/10/20/att-t-q3-2022-earnings-call-transcript/ Now let's jump to fiber, where we continue to invest in building out a premium network and deliver on our stated expectations for steady customer growth. The success of our strategy is evidenced by t

Questions

ATT router/modem is blinking green.

Since the install my router/modem light has been blinking green. No wifi at all since day one. Some of the tech support said it is not communicating with the facility. The linemen have already been out. The 3rd tech that was supposed to come never showed up. So I've been with out internet for 6 day

Questions

Fiber Expansion

There is Construction going on in my area, and I am trying to figure out who i need to talk to see what there plan is for expansion, is there a number or department i can call to figure out what the construction expansion includes?

Questions

Internet Customer Support

Why is it so hard to get in touch with the right person at AT&T. I keep getting stuck at first level Customer Service. Besides that I keep getting tossed around and put on hold, to the point I have finished the on-hold music than been disconnected.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

REMOVE CABLES FROM POLES

ONCOR IS GOING TO REMOVE 3 POLES THAT CURRENTLY HAVE ATT CABLES ON THEM ATT NEEDS TO MOVE THEIR CABLES FROM THESE POLES

Questions

Can AT&T send Technician to set up connection between BGW320 and 3rd party router?

OK, the story is: I have two different Internet connection in the house - 1st one is AT&T Fiber Optic and other is Spectrum cable modem. I'm seriously considering to discontinue cable modem and have AT&T Fiber Optic as lone Internet service. The problem is I have several connections are w

Questions

Closed

lack of response from ATT associates

My wife and I were promised repayment for her office rental expenses incurred while we awaited the installation of ATT dedicated internet. The installation took over 6 months instead of 2-3.  The promises were made by Tim [EDITED] who managed Sabrina [EDITED].  We were also in contact wi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No Internet nor support

Have you had this issue? I got the upgrade to the 320 Fiber router. Although supposedly 3 times faster, it has never been any more useful than the 100 copper, and now receives no signal from the head end to the pole down the street, so never even gets to my house. And the Tech can't fix it. The ATT

Questions

Fiber Cable Installation

We just had the fiber cable run from the junction box at the front of the house, along the side of the house and through the back yard. The Internet is working great. They have scheduled an installation (burying the cable) sometime before Nov. 4th. They can not give me an exact date. The problem is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

installation in difficult house

I have a masonary one story slab house with limited electrical outlets and the only grounded ones are used for large appliances. right now I have ATT dsl which is slow but works fine. I got a letter from ATT saying my dsl will soon be discontinued and to have internet I must upgrade to fiber, which

Questions

Contact a engineer to move a service

I am the GC on a new coffee shop going in Burleson Texas. Needing to talk to a engineer to move a AT@T pedestal out of the way for new drive thru to coffee shop.

Questions

Smart home manager not working

When I click the Get Started button in the app I’m taken to a dead end page, it’s a list of equipment on the box and a button on the bottom that just says Setup ready October 23rd. It is October 23rd.

Questions

AT&T Fiber doesn’t work with Cat5?

I had a technician from AT&T come in to install AT&T fiber into my home. When I showed him where the CAT 5 ports were, he said that fiber connection can’t use CAT 5, and that he has to drill a hole in my house to get my internet set up. Is the ports not made to prevent people from having to

Questions

Internet gateway closed out of activation

Is there a way to start the activation of my gateway again without scheduling a technician. It froze and closed out during the finishing up stage and now when I try to go back in the app it just says may gateway isn't connected.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.