Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (268)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Mess left in yard and damage to fence

AT&T has been in and out of my yard over the last few months updating wiring. They left a +3ft hole in my yard with 1 piece of caution tape. Luckily I stopped the worker (as he was hopping over my fence) and asked him if that was going to keep my kids and dogs safe. I told him he would need to

Questions

Wont let me activate..

I plugged in my modem, everything was done step by step, but when I try to activate it…because it’s not turning green on my end…I can’t. I’ve called customer service and they were absolutely no help. I unplugged, reset, restarted…everything it says to do….

Questions

ATT not repairing landscaping back to normal

ATT has been out three times total over this Summer and Fall digging new fiber lines. Every time they have not come even reasonably close to fixing our landscaping back to the way it was before. They have completely ruined parts of our yard by mixing landscaping rock in with the dirt. The people tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

property damage from fiber construction

Who do we contact to get reimbursed for damage to our property where AT&T installed fiber?

Questions

Commercial Building Prep for Fiber (New Construction)

We're in the process of building a commercial building in an area with AT&T Fiber. The builder wants to know what requirements AT&T has for the building itself to prepare it for service.  (Contractor says it's a whole lot easier now to run pipes and wires than when everything gets fini

Questions

New POA community Fiber availability

Who do I need to speak to about the availability of internet (Fiber) for a new POA community. Area code 76050 Grandview Texas FM 4411

Questions

Property damage, water polluted, landslide caused from towers built above my house and on my water source for my home

Hello, I live in Washington state and my family has lived on this property for several generations. A few years ago (unsure of exactly when) two cell towers were built above my house and directly over the water stream that my house has used since 1939. I’ve read about some of what they put into the

Questions

Fiber line cut. Out of service for over 3 weeks, going on 4.

On Oct 20, 2022 an Xfinity contractor cut our ATT fiber line. My residence has been without internet since then. Thankfully, the wireless division added hotspot data to our phone plans at no charge, but we have since almost completely exhausted that data. The bury contractor came out yesterday (N

Questions

Accepted Solution

Digging for AT&T fiber in front of my house

My subdivision is pre-wired for AT&T Fiber. It is buried at the front of my home somewhere.  AT&T has a 3rd party that has to come out to dig for the fiber cable but they cannot give me a timeline for resolution.  It has been 3 weeks since my original appointment.   Has

Questions

Disrespectfull employee

My wife called me to work telling me that one of the att employees was rude and disrespectfull when she asked him "what was the reason to come into our backyard and dig?"  That employee told her that he had the right to come in whenever he wanted to and if the gate had lock, that he could bri

Questions

Huge compliment to Kerry

I deal with customer service reps every day all day and never have I had someone as courteous, intelligent and helpful as the one who helped me today with AT&T internet regarding a cut service line. His name is Kerry and the service ticket was set for nov 10. if someone can find out his agent I

Questions

Optic Fiber Rewiring

AT&T ran some wires through a pipe on our property some time back. Now the pipe is broke and we need to replace it.  Before it  can be replaced, we need AT&T to come out and rewire it.  Can someone please get in contact with me about this matter?

Questions

Closed

FIBER NEW INSTALL

Who can I contact at Att to get my service working? Talked to everyone there for almost a week and still not working. No one seems to know what is going on

Questions

AT&T Fiber installation keeps knocking out power and Xfinity internet for several days in a row

AT&T is installing fiber cables in my neighborhood, which is great, but the installers keep cutting both the Xfinity lines (which is what we have for internet) and the Georgia Power lines. I work from home and for the past few days, we've been without internet and/or power. This is not working f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Damaged Water Line in Yard

AT&T has damaged a water line on my property and I have been calling for two weeks now just to start a claim. I am currently on hold with the 4th representative today and still getting the run around I have been on my current call for over 40 minutes and been transferred twice back to the repair

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cable depth

Area was marked, but would like to know how deep cables are actually buried.

Questions

Att&t smart home

Yes I can't signed into my Att&t smart home account or change the password ??

Questions

Fiber Optic Cable Installation Not Completed

In the utility easement behind 126 McKnight Street, Florence, Alabama: Fiberoptic cable was installed, but the installation crew never returned  to tension the cable.  An anchor was installed in the easement, but the anchor was never used.  The fiber optic cable sags through the dogw

Questions

Setup help for pre-wired house

We have a 3 story townhome. The main panel is in the garage where the internet cable comes in from the street. In that panel there are Cat5 cables that then lead into multiple pre-wired jacks in our house.  I want good wifi + all of those pre-wired jacks to have internet so we can mount TV's a

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.