Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (262)

Most Recent
fiber

when is fiber going to be available at my address. I have seen them working and laying the line but it still shows unavailable in my neighbor hood

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Availability

AT&T ran a fiber line right through my front yard maybe 6 or 8 months ago. When will this service be available?

Questions

AT&T FIBER for my neighborhood

AT&T FIBER is not available for my neighborhood currently. I live in Northern San Diego County and our community is served by Cox. Their service and speeds are terrible. A large number of my neighbors work from home and need high speed internet. The neighborhood node gets overloaded and all our

Questions

AT&T never showed up

I’m a new customer and the fiber was already installed in the house I just moved into. When pluggin in the gateway to the fiber box, the PON light is not lit and the alarm light is red. Called customer service and the tech was supposed to be here between 8-12 but now it is an hour later and I’ve alr

Questions

Move fiber outlet to another room

Is that possible and do I have to call to make a order, I was going to run CAT6 but the area in the basement has become a problem, too many beams that are unreachable. How much does it usually cost? Thanks!!

Questions

can I connect my PS4 by ethernet cable to the primary TVbox (DVR) ?

We have ATT uverse and wifi. Our modem and gateway device is installed in a hall closet. The TV converter box is in a spare bedroom and is connected via ethernet cable from a wall outlet, which I suspect is connected to the gateway and or modem devices. Is it possible to place an ethernet cable spli

Questions

home internet

just moved into a house in maysville ky and called at&t to see about internet the first time i called was after my shift around 1am a call rep answered and was going to submit my order something happened and he said he would call me back long story short he never called me back… next day i call

Questions

Fiber internet

I have requested fiber service for over 5 years but I am told "Fiber is not available in your area." 1. The AT&T fiber backbone runs across my front yard (AT&T field tech told me this while out on a repair in my neighborhood).2. The fiber node is 4.5 blocks up the street.3. The copper wire

Questions

Why did your contractor drive his truck well into my yard and leave their trash and cable in my yard?

Why did your contractor drive his truck in my yard and leave their trash and cable in my yard? I have on video your contractor driving up my driveway and down the side of my house pulling a cable. And they left a large spool of cable up against my tree along with their trash in my yard far outside t

Questions

ATT Fiber Internet Install Cancellation - Facility Issues

I was scheduled for fiber internet, but my appointment was canceled with very little explanation. I was just told there was a facility issue. What does this mean? Do I need to cancel my ATT internet and go with another provider? The previous owners of the home had ATT and the equipment is still in t

Questions

At&t Fiber Installation

Does anyone know how At&t does their fiber installation for homes? Do they use the phone port or is there a different system as it is fiber?

Questions

Issue with setting up fiber 300 in apartment

All, Got my box to set up my fiber 300 w/AT&T. I received all cables appropriate for the kit and they sent the BGW210-700 gateway. However my apartment already has cables installed but the way it was done leaves me no option to run it to the gateway. Would I unplug their ONT cable and plug mine

Questions

Fiber Installation in our neighborhood - Monclova Ohio

We received some notification that AT&T would be installing fiber cable in our area. There was not any defined time or location of the installation and recently our yard was marked for existing utilities.  How long do we need to keep the flags in place? Could you provide updates to the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does AT&T refuse to run your fiber line the way you want them too in your house and refuse to put the 320 fiber modem in the garage?

As a customer, I feel like I am paying for a service and as the owner of my house, I shall be able to choose how to run the fiber to my house and where I choose to land that fiber within my property. I was told that if the fiber had to be buried even though the box that they run from is 30 inches fr

Questions

Buried Wire problems - with the Buried wire department

My initial install in September went as expected - the wire was above ground and I was told they buried wire crew would be out in about a couple of weeks. They were out in about a week (Yay) and buried most of the wire except for by the "Box" by the street was not buried... I was told they did not

Questions

AT&T won't recognize my address/unit because my neighbor who has the same address but different unit already has wifi

AT&T customer service has been incredibly unhelpful so I'm deciding to come on here.I have recently moved into a townhome that is split into 5 different units - I have moved into Unit C, where the landlord who previously lived there (they left a month prior to me moving in) informed me that AT&a

Questions

FTP not working once I moved over to AT&T

I have a QNAP with the FTP enabled, I use to have Comcast and it worked fine I moved over to AT&T and I cannot get it to work, I used the public IP and I used the Extra IP I pay for and still no Luck. what am I missing?

Questions

Fiber Installation Tearing up Yard and Disrupting Service for 2 Months

Roughly 2 months ago, the installation of fiber began on our street. Multiple crews have visited our street over the past 8 weeks multiple times and everything is still in disrepair. I have Spectrum, and my service is constantly being cut off, and I am constantly having to call Spectrum repair techs

Questions

asus rog wifi router with att fiber home

ok. getting ready to conver my network to att 192.168.1.xxx. i am currently on a 10.1.10 xxx network off my asus being fed internet via the att gateway.  i want to keep my rog as it supports ddns and att gateway does not. my goal is to restore my remote viewing cameras and be able to dowload

Questions

Make the On-Q panel in my house useful - Gateway at ONT?

I have an On-Q panel that has a single ethernet cable for basically every room in the house. With wireless internet, it didn't seem very useful at first. But now that I have a full blown gaming teenager in the house, I understand why running an actual cable to his bedroom is necessary. (Side note: t

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.