Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (206)

Most Recent
AT&T just ran fiber through our older neighborhood, what should I expect as far as installation?

House was built in the 70's, there was a POTS line connected at one point in time however I have no idea if it's good as the original 'conduit' from the service boxes (cable and phone) was thin wall PVC and has collapsed long ago.  Side of the house where the AT&T junction is located is al

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber Optic Cable Buried Depth

If I wanted to get my lawn aerated by a local service company to a depth of 3"-4" and they puncture the fiber optic line due to the fiber optic line being buried just below the surface, who is responsible to fix that? I've called 811 before and they've never marked my fiber optic cable.

Questions

ATT Fiber Self Installation HELP

Hi all! I recently moved into an apartment complex and am trying to set up AT&T fiber internet. I received a self install kit as fiber has previously been installed here. I found the ONT service box in the master bedroom closet, inside a panel. I have been trying for days to set up the gateway b

Questions

Fiber installation at new construction

I’m trying to get an update when the fiber optic internet will be available in my community. Does anyone know how to check on this? Every time I call they just say I’m not serviceable when I just need an update. Looks like to conduit has already been completed just waiting on fiber now. I can’t move

Questions

Fiber Availability

I have fiber in front of my house and at the back of the house and i cant seem to get anybody to help me get it to my house and i understand i may have to run it to my house and that is ok but can i get a number to call or something to get somebody to help me out? I have let them dig a ditch and s

Questions

ATT Construction company damaged our mailbox and denied my claim

ATT Fiber construction company hit our mail box when they are working. I filed the claim, and the contractor said their working area is only a 2 sqfeet whole and is about 5 feet away the mailbox, so it was not hit by them. I didn't at home when they hit the mailbox, but that day they are the only wo

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.