Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (253)

Most Recent
Service Box for Fiber

The area where ATT Fiber comes into our house doesn't have a service box like in the picture/video

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Waiting on a technician for installation 3 days now.

As an existing customer of AT&T by phone, it makes sense to bundle internet. We added fiberoptic to our service plan and just had to wait for a technician to install the lines. Our appointment was set and no one showed up. The status link provided vis text stated the technician was delayed and

Questions

Shadow.tech service slow speeds and high latency

I am in southern california with fiber 1000 service. speedtest show about 900 down and 500 uphowever i get constant messages from the shadow service i have a laggy connection. happens on xbox as wellshadow did a speedtest to their datacenter in dallas and a traceroute. they found that the att server

Questions

Junction Box installation issue

AT&T had a crew come through my neighborhood to replace the lines from the poles to underground as part of their fiber offering. As part of the installation my yard was used to place a junction box.  The crew buried the box and left.  A few days later I was working in the back yard an

Questions

I need to know when you installed fyber optic in my land?

How can I know when exactly do you installed the fyber optic for internet in my land?

Questions

Ethernet Hardwiring

I was wondering if ATT had technicians that could come out and hardwire cat6 ethernet in my home. I have an extensive network of devices on a gigabyte line and I need some of them to be hardwired by going through the attic then down the walls. Please let me know if this service is available. Than

Questions

Why can't my new construction house get AT&T fiber while the old address shows it's possible?

To whom it may concern: I recently bought a newly constructed house in a subdivision. Even though my address did not show up at the moment due to new construction, I could see the AT&T fiber availability for the old addresses. Also, I could see that AT&T fiber is available for the houses an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Public IP

How do I properly use the public IPs I was assigned on my Router/Firewall? I have the Nokia fiber modem

Questions

How to get ATT to fix the damage they cause????? Has anyone ever been reimbursed for the damages they caused?

ATT Fiber contractors drilled straight through my sewer pipe. Evidence provided in pictures below. Same red pipes that crushed so many others and I have gotten the run around from ATT. I jumped through more hoops than I thought possible to get a claim number. I now have a claim number,(px84ci97) but

Questions

I regret switching to AT&T Fiber. BEWARE NO CONNECTION AND POOR SERVICE!

I am already regretting getting AT&T Fiber. I have had it a month. It went out Friday night. I had work Saturday and Sunday and a Test and Class Monday. I cannot study at my home and have to travel 30 minutes out of my way just to pay money to use the internet at a 24 hour coffee shop that is hi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hypergig Upgrade

Hello, I currently have 1 gig fiber and it’s been terrific. Hypergig is now available in my area so I upgrade to 2 gig. I’m waiting for installation but am curious what that will entail. Will they need to run a new fiber drop from the alley? I currently have the white ONT (with power brick) in my

Questions

Fiber Installation: Horrible job, drilled into the house / bent panels to get the job done

How do I report a problem with installation of the fiber run to my house? Pre-fiber, I had a AT&T land-line. House is newer construction, and has an external "Phone" access panel, behind which is the AT&T NID for the land line. Day before my fiber installation, AT&T techs showed u

Questions

AT&T Crews Started Fiber Installation, Then Stopped. What’s Up?

There were little signs all over my neighborhood stating fiber was coming. I stopped to talk to one of the truck drivers to confirm my address was on their work order. They had plat maps and layouts of where the underground’s cables were going. My address was on their work order. There was a lot of

Questions

Port forward.

I been trying to port forward on my at&t modem 5268AC.But when I test the port, it said block on 25565. I am trying to open a Minecraft server for my friends.I follow the step of how to port forward, but it still said block on 25565.I even tried to setup a static ip address, but did not work.

Questions

Safety

Open fiber optic holes in Rippke Creek addition in Edmond OK.   Improperly fenced off holes not properly protected.  Small children in the neighborhoods, 1x3 and 2x4 ft holes with standing water in them.  Not safe for the little ones.   Fencing is stretched across the cent

Questions

Red flags in yard

I have red AT&T flags all over my front yard. Who do I contact to find out what they mean and when they can be removed?

Questions

McAfee Subscription

I am showing another email on my McAfee account. How do I change it?

Questions

Buried fiber line only 2 inches below lawn

Is it normal to bury the fiber line only 2 in below the lawn? I'm concerned that it could easily be cut or something like that. And one location weather is ground cover I see exposed wire right on top. Should I bury it myself a lot deeper or what? Thank you!

Questions

Construction/Eng department contact

I have been emailing a contact the power company provided without response. Ormond beach Florida. 32174 i have searched for a phone number without luck. There are low overhead lines at a construction entrance, that will need to be relocated. Lots of ATT locate flags for underground service. Nee

Questions

Broadband Light Red on Installation

I recently moved into an apartment with AT&T fiber and when I plugged in my gateway like in installation directions say to, the broadband light is solid red. I've talked with some support people already and they activated my account I believe but it still doesn't work. Should I just go to a loca

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.