Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (117)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
email questions

I'm confused on ATT/Yahoo mail accounts: I have 3 on my profile page. I regularly use the @sbcglobal.net one with no issues (it is a "linked" account). I also have 2 other linked accounts with @att.net. I want to delete one of them that I never use - but when I try to delete it, it wants to delete t

Questions

U-Verse Internet Down in West Sacramento

U-Verse internet started going in-and-out about noon today, and completely down about 12:10 PST. Still completely out.  Called support and the usual "Yes, there is an outage but I don't have any details on how long it will take to resolve."

Questions

Poor Business Practice and Failed Account Closure

I recently took over as the practice manager of a business that was utilizing AT&T dedicated business internet at $540/month for 20mbps upload and download speeds. Upon realization of the outrageous monthly bills, I contacted AT&T to see what our options were. I was told by the AT&T repr

Questions

Bill

I need to pay old bill I owe

Questions

Email Address after cancelation

My family has a mix of sbcglobal, yahoo, and att email addresses. We have just cancelled directv service and most likely will need to cancel ATT internet service as well. Will we lose all the email addresses as a result? If so, is there a way to maintain email service, as keeping ATT as an internet

Questions

My emails are getting bounced using Hostgator.

I have been using my own host at mayos.net to handle my email account. Recently, my emails started getting bounced. After working with Hostgator to determine the cause, it appears that my public IP address is blacklisted. The error is as follows: A message that you sent could not be delivered to one

Questions

ATT Fiber WAN blocking ports for NVR viewing

My 1G fiber is setup so I have my Arris BGW-210 in fixed IP - IP Passthrough mode to my Ubiquiti EdgeRouter. All traffic goes to my router and the router shows the WAN address.  I have had this setup for years and it has been working perfectly.   I have an NVR for security cameras mo

Questions

AT&T THIEVES!

I had a discounted internet service for almost 3 years which I auto payed $10 every month. I canceled on feb 7.  The AT&T employees tried to convince me to transfer my service since it’s so cheap. I declined. The next day another AT&T sales person called me and said the same thing

Questions

AT&T intimidation and harassment

Hello, We canceled our AT&T Internet service about a month ago and have been harassed by AT&T every single day since then. They grilled us over the phone when we canceled our plan (not sure why we had to call to cancel in the first place!) We receive daily phone calls, text messages, emails

Questions

ATT Internet Access Service account

I’m trying to quickly figure out and finish getting recertified for the ACP ATT Internet Access. I still have my account number.

Questions

When does AT&T apply a $20 discount if I signed up for the wireless plan in addition to the Internet?

I contracted a wireless service and they told me they would deduct 20 dollars from the payment for the internet service. To date, they have not deducted anything from my receipt.

Questions

Fixed wireless internet

No show on tech coming out. Att unable to explain why and can’t even give me a new date for a tech visit. I have been waiting 3 days now to get a call back.

Questions

I got approves they said call at&t

Questions

Remove account from profile

My ex-husband and I spent many hours on the phone with AT&T support several months ago to have our internet account transferred from my name to his. I can still see the internet account on my MyAT&T app and it won't let me remove it because it says I am the primary. I can see his email addre

Questions

Overcharged while on ACP program with very low income

I was given a noticed I was going to be kicked off the discount rate for ACP even though I had little to no income and still fit qualifications for ACP discount. After several times of trying to follow proper procedures on the AT&T application I found out there was a system problem with AT&T

Questions

Power of attorney

I am power of of attorney over my elderly mother's accounts. We sold her house, and I need to disconnect her internet service. What steps should I follow to do this?

Questions

11 ATT U VERSE on credit report

Hello, I recently showed 11 ATT Uverse on my credit. I went into a ATT store and paid it all off and canceled my stuff and returned the internet modem as well. I save receipts to prove this as well. I kept it in case I ran into an issue with you guys because I had the worse experience with AT&T.

Questions

ATT are borderline criminals. Locked into another 1 year contract to fix an issue that they haven't fixed. Also charged false tech fees.

I'm on a 50MBP/s plan with ATT (Sadly the best available in my area despite my literal neighbors having fiber) So back in mid november I started having crippling packet loss issues out of nowhere with seemingly no rhyme or reason, it just started happening. The only noteworthy thing that had happen

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T u-Verse router software test result

I run my Apple computer on my AT&T U-Verse router and I am trying to understand what the NAT report means. Any chance you know and would be willing to assist me for 5 minutes?

Questions

Continued billing me 20 months after cancellation

I signed up for AT&T internet in July of 2022. I cancelled within the week because the AT&T modem wasn’t compatible with my smart devices. I also moved a month later and my new address did not offer AT&T. AT&T continued to charge me and I just noticed the automatic payment this month

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.