Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (230)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

SOS no cellular. Not SIM cards . No support

Yesterday my iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max showed SOS. I went to ATT store and they swapped SiM. SOS still said it was Apple phone issue. Called Apple and after 2 hr of intense tech support, advised to go to store. Apple Store checked and said phone would be rebuilt completely after 2 he. Went home did back

Questions

• Account & Usage

(Edited per community guidelines)

I am a MetroPCS customer... I broke my phone, so I went to local Dollar General & bought a prepaid phone with intention of switching current MetroPCS plan to said phone... Nowhere on packaging does it state "upon purchase of this device: device MUST be active with native carrier for 6 months b

Questions

• Account & Usage

Failed Prepaid Card Activation with T-mobile number

I purchased the $300 12-month student plan. But after receiving the SIM from the mail and after inserting it into my phone, I couldn't activate my account since it is "suspended" or "inactive". However the SIM card is already activated. But for your information, I am a new att customer, I am transfe

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how long it takes to get esim prepaid

I have not yet received an esim after placing order. when can i expect to recive an esim

Questions

• Account & Usage

Receiving text messages only from india

Hi, I have Att prepaid .planning to visit india in few days and trying to figure out an option to receive just the text messages to my ATT number. I read all the threads related to india roaming . However couldn’t get a straight answer to what are my best options here to just receive text . I don’t

Questions

• Account & Usage

Billing Account Number

Hello, I know I need to call 611 to access my billing account number, but it not clear how I navigate the menu to reach someone who can give me the number. What do I need to select from the main menu to get my billing account number?

Questions

• Account & Usage

General Query

Where do I find my billing account number? Also, I switched from the $40 prepaid at&t plan to the $300 prepaid plan. In the new plan, they gave me a new phone number. How do I request a change to get back the phone number I had with my $40 prepaid plan

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

request for check refund

I received a debit/credit card for a refund but want a paper check instead

Questions

• Account & Usage

request paper check for refund

I have received a debit card for my refund from ATT but would like a paper check refund instead for this amount

Questions

• Account & Usage

Query on keeping same phone number

How do I port out and port back in as a new customer while keeping my same phone number. I am an existing at&t customer and want to switch to a new at&t plan without losing my current phone number.

Questions

• Account & Usage

No Service after monthly renewal for family plan

I am frustrated as our plan renewed at the beginning of Sept. My family lost service, I was told by ATT that it would be a month! I called 2-3 times a day every day and they just kept telling me it was being looked into. It was a safety issue for my family and I had to take things into my own hands

Questions

• Account & Usage

data usage view - data

In my data usage - data, i only see nicknames. How can i get it to show all of the to from numbers texted?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Query regarding number change

I currently have an at&t $40 prepaid plan, I want to switch to the $300( $25 a month) yearly prepaid plan. Will I be able to keep/transfer the same phone number I currently have to the new plan? If so how do I do it as I'm not able to keep my phone number while buying the new plan since it's say

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Desperately need help with my prepaid mobile phone service

Help! I have been automatically paying slightly over 70 dollars per month regularly for wireless mobile phone service (I thought) through BoA. I am presently living in Finland because my Finnish husband has cancer. I have tried all sorts of AT&T phone numbers for international wireless prepaid

Questions

• Account & Usage

New Prepaid SIM unable to connect to network

New SIM I have had for a couple weeks, just trying to get it working now. I insert the SIM and restart and once restarted I get asked to sign into the network. If I sign in it tells me my SIM does not need activating. I cannot make any phone calls or texts or use data. Phone is Samsung S20 FE 5G. I

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

number disconnected from ID

Received an email from "[email scrubbed]" that "The wireless number --my-number-- is no longer associated with my --email address--" i look at my phone i have a SIM not provisioned MM#2 error. I went to paygonline.com and couldnt log in, and to reset my password they'd send me a code by text..

Questions

• Account & Usage

check issued to deceased person

Dear Sirs, my mother in law has received a check from your company for a refund from AT&T for the amount of $42.55. Check number [EDITED]. A debit card was already issued to her dead husband, I wrote and told them it could not be cashed because he was deceased and could they please make another

Questions

• Account & Usage

Unable to setup voicemail on new prepaid galaxy ao3s

Through numerous calls to att customer service and visiting att store, I cannot setup basic voicemail. No one seems to be able to resolve .  This prepaid does not have data. It is a .25 per minute plan.  Even without data, it should have basic voicemail.  The steps this forum has pro

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prior payments

Where on the ATT website can I find a record of my previous payments?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account information is currently unavailable. Please contact Customer Service.

As I am trying to make a payment it says "Account information is currently unavailable. Please contact Customer Service." I have been able to pay until last month. I've tried every credit card I have and it shows the same message. I know that the card has no issues because it's been able to make pay

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.