Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (244)

Most Recent
I bought a prepaid gift card for a post paid account

I am a post paid AT&T customer. My bill was past due and I was days away from AT&T suspending my service. I had about $40 in my back account and my past due balance was around $95. I try to think of a solution so I don’t have to go without a phone until the next time I get paid. I come up w

Questions

• Account & Usage

chat

I can't figure out what my username and password is for my account.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Can't use my prepaid plan

Hello I activated my sim card and used a prepaid card to pay my 40$ plan I can text but not call and use my data. I can not call the service center because I can't call... I try to reboot my device and already checked my settings, it's turn on! Please help

Questions

• Account & Usage

The add-on data card I added to my account was not added

The add on card I added to my account hasn't been added and I need it to add more data so I can finish the updates and install on my new phone

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can't make an account

I can't make the account

Questions

• Account & Usage

C0DE1111301000

C0DE1111301000 incoming text numerous times atnt prepaid 

Questions

• Account & Usage

Using 2 100gb data cards in one month

I have run out of my initial $55 100gb data within 3 weeks and need to add another 100gb's of data on the same (nighthawk) router. Can I just purchase another $55 100gb data via the Att/prepaid website and it will load and become usable immediately?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Outgoing calls rerouted to customer service

Whenever I try to make an outgoing call, it reroutes me to AT&T customer, only it's not customer service. I hear a recorded message saying "Thank you for calling AT&T about your wireless service. You have reached the customer service line that is no longer in use," and tells me to call their

Questions

• Account & Usage

Several checked data in account history

Viewed data usage several times in account history & wasn't me.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Unknown user ID attached to my account

[email scrubbed]@slid.dum is not my user ID

Questions

• Account & Usage

I pre-loaded $150 dollars into my account to retain the number for 1yr- now I can't find the $150 anywhere.

I travel internationally for long periods of time. When I leave the US, I turn-off Auto pay. To keep the account active for up to 1 year, I need to keep $100 in the account balance. I preloaded $150 dollars into my account. it's been 4 months, and I'm resuming service. I've turned on Auto-pay, and s

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I keep my phone number

can i keep my old number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Getting a refund on my last payment

The phone was lost before autopay took out my last payment can I please have my money back since I have suspended the service and I am no longer using the phone since the updated payment so please let me have my refund thanks!!

Questions

• Account & Usage

Trying to cancel Prepaid service from Australia!

Hello, I need some help with my prepaid account please and can't seem to contact anyone at AT&T. I'm in Australia and can't receive a text to be able to log on to the website. Nor can I call the helpline!  I started an AT&T Prepaid service on Fri March 4 in Brentw

Questions

• Account & Usage

How do I find my" billing account number"

I'm trying to set up my pre paid acct and am using paperless billing.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Talk not working. Calls end immediately.

Hi, I am not receiving any calls and when I try to call, the call ends immediately. 2 other phones, exact same model and same ATT prepaid plan have no issues. Tried resetting network, etc.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to order AT&T sim card from Canada

AT&T.com ask for US address and credit card. Is-it possible to buy a sim card before my vacation from Canada ?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wont let me login to see device.

I bought a hotspot yesterday and was setting it up. Got half way thru after entering numbers off the box and had a to do something. Came back a few minutes later and it says my session timed out and now I can’t figure out how to turn my hotspot on. Every time I try to login with the email I used I g

Questions

• Account & Usage

I'd like my disconnected number back

My pre-paid phone account was disconnected (balance of $220) because my device was not compatible! I just found this out. I have a compatible phone and want to have my SIM re-instated so that when I arrive in USA in 3 weeks' time, I am go to go. Is there a way that I can get my old number/SIM

Questions

• Account & Usage

Auto pay going off constantly

My auto pay keeps getting shut off at bill time, and I'm not doing it. Is this something AT&T can do, and does anyone have this happen?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.