Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (226)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing service provider

How do I find the account number on my prepaid account and get a port transfer number???

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid service temporarily unavailable

My brother renewed his 30 dollar prepaid plan today and it says "prepaid service temporarily unavailable" and said the card was in use when he first entered it This card was brand new and was never used

Questions

• Account & Usage

Phone number not being recognized as a working phone number after network reset to troubleshoot wifi calling not working

It just keeps getting better and better with my AT&T experience this time!!! If it's not one thing, it's something else that no-one at AT&T can ever solve regardless of how many tickets get escalated or how many people I talk to. Loooong story, short....Since June my phone will not register

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account number

How do i find out what my 12 digit account number is for att prepaid? I don't see it anywhere.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

Balance due date

How do we get a grace period on the prepaid card to keep the due date from moving every month? If I could afford a plan, I'd have one. I pay every month, but the date keeps moving. Who do we need to petition? They've taken my money several times even though I login every month. This last time the

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are pay per use costs in Mexico

What are prepaid rates

Questions

• Account & Usage

How to convert a prepaid pSIM to an eSIM on iOS

I have an iPhone Mini 12 running iOS 16. How can I convert the physical SIM card to an eSIM.  While I have the ATT prepaid SIM card in my try I do not see an option to Convert eSIM, I only see the option to Add eSIM. Once I click that it is asking for Scan QR Code or Transfer From Nearby iPhon

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

To get my number released and my account number for a pre paid account

Need to get a account number for a pre paid number and a pin to release my number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Unlock esim on iPhone 11 Pro Max

my iPhone 11 Pro Max (NWGJ2LL/A) can't connect esim. when installing, I get a message that my device is blocked by the operator.  while all physical sim work. I've tested esim with different operators but none work.  I read on the forums that the operator should help in this matter. &

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I reactive my SIM CARD from another country?

Hello! I have a AT&T sim card that I used in US between 2019/20, I will go back and I still have this SIM. I would like to active a prepaid AT&T method plan from Italy before I travel but I need to be sure that this SIM Card is still activated. How can I do it? Thanks for help.

Questions

• Account & Usage

How to chat with the client service??

Very basic question, but seems to be impossible with AT&T ?

Questions

• Account & Usage

why did you steal my $225 on my phone and give my number to someone else after 3 hours of making a payment???????

Had pre paid for 20 years and NEVER was late with my $25 payment. Went to use my phone to pick up family at hospital and says I have no money on it - I have a balance of 200 on it??? come home and they tell me to add $25 on it , so I do and It shows on my credit card statement that they took the mon

Questions

• Account & Usage

SIM CARD DISCREPANCIES

I bought a replacement phone for my ATT prepaid account, the previous phone screen broke and so I needed another. When I placed my current, active SIM card into the new phone, the SIM status displayed that the card and service was active, but there was an X through the service indicator. I called AT

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

SOS no cellular. Not SIM cards . No support

Yesterday my iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max showed SOS. I went to ATT store and they swapped SiM. SOS still said it was Apple phone issue. Called Apple and after 2 hr of intense tech support, advised to go to store. Apple Store checked and said phone would be rebuilt completely after 2 he. Went home did back

Questions

• Account & Usage

(Edited per community guidelines)

I am a MetroPCS customer... I broke my phone, so I went to local Dollar General & bought a prepaid phone with intention of switching current MetroPCS plan to said phone... Nowhere on packaging does it state "upon purchase of this device: device MUST be active with native carrier for 6 months b

Questions

• Account & Usage

Failed Prepaid Card Activation with T-mobile number

I purchased the $300 12-month student plan. But after receiving the SIM from the mail and after inserting it into my phone, I couldn't activate my account since it is "suspended" or "inactive". However the SIM card is already activated. But for your information, I am a new att customer, I am transfe

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how long it takes to get esim prepaid

I have not yet received an esim after placing order. when can i expect to recive an esim

Questions

• Account & Usage

Receiving text messages only from india

Hi, I have Att prepaid .planning to visit india in few days and trying to figure out an option to receive just the text messages to my ATT number. I read all the threads related to india roaming . However couldn’t get a straight answer to what are my best options here to just receive text . I don’t

Questions

• Account & Usage

Billing Account Number

Hello, I know I need to call 611 to access my billing account number, but it not clear how I navigate the menu to reach someone who can give me the number. What do I need to select from the main menu to get my billing account number?

Questions

• Account & Usage

General Query

Where do I find my billing account number? Also, I switched from the $40 prepaid at&t plan to the $300 prepaid plan. In the new plan, they gave me a new phone number. How do I request a change to get back the phone number I had with my $40 prepaid plan

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.