Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (232)

Most Recent
Nokia G20 on prepaid plan won't make outgoing calls

I had a ATT prepaid plan with calls and text only. I switched to a different prepaid plan with data, text, and calls.  Data and text are working fine but I can no longer dial out or receive calls. My phone says LTE. Before I switched the plan, I had no problems with calls. 

Questions

• Account & Usage

New to att prepaid, says my information is invalid

I signed up for att prepaid, got the sim card, put it in my phone. I followed the steps, signed it to activate it. It said it was already activated and I needed to continue to get it on my phone. I click continue, and it wants me to enter my number and a pin. I don't have a pin yet, so I click ne

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New $300 annul plan

I am currently with Mint Mobile and I am going to transfer to the new AT&T PREPAID 16GB 12-month plan.    I have heard a lot of negative experiences to port in numbers to AT&T prepaid. Is there anybody who can share your latest experience in porting in to AT&T prepai

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

prepaid account access

Good day! I have prepaid account and I am abroad now. I don't get text messages, I cannot sign in, my password doesn't work, I haven't access to my bank (don't get confirmation codes), and I cannot pay any bills. I am in isolation. How can i ask att&t change my plan for getting messages? Their p

Questions

• Account & Usage

Number

I want to change my att prepaid phone number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Charged for making calls I did not make to a non valid phone number 1CODE94183566

I have the two dollar daily plan. I am charged daily for a call/text that I did not make to 1CODE94183566 and no one from ATT Tech. support can fix it. Has anyone had this problem and how did it get resolved? Can someone from ATT help to stop the charges?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid account number

Does prepaid have an account number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Create an id

How do I find my account number for prepaid?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid phone on auto-pay stops working when new billing cycle starts

I have a prepaid plan, along with 4 other phones (husband and kids).  We've had it for years on auto-pay.  The payment is taken out of my bank account and paid to AT&T on time.  My AT&T account shows it was paid and my balance as "$0.00".  But on the day it renews we los

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T request password not working

I got a number ported over to AT&T prepaid, and the porting request is complete. However I have no incoming or outgoing service on my ATT SIM. I have activated it, but when I try to request a password @ https://www.paygonline.com/websc/requestNewAccessCode.html# It keeps telling me that the info

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing person

Is it possible to get call history for a prepaid phone with yourselves. Our friend is missing in jacksonville the past 19 days.

Questions

• Account & Usage

No service after paying my bill

I made a prepaid payment in full, even receiving text confirmation saying it all set. Later that same day I stopped getting cell service. I’m trying to understand what the issue is.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can access www.paygonline.com from Brazil and cancel autopay service?

I am trying to access www.paygonline.com from Brazil but the website does not open. How can I cancel the autopay service?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Phone account

I let a friend put money on my phone acc. Evidently he made a pin when he used his credit card,now i havent got access to my account any longer, my phone was lost or stole, and my friend os no longer my friend, what do i do?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Access code USIM9991 and now other troubles.

I have an IPad mini 6th generation. Just bought / upgraded 2/16/22. ATT data plan worked until recently. Invalid Access code USIM9991 when I tried to manage plan or prepay for additional data. Eventually ran out of data. Tried to add more prepaid data through the website login, paid and waited. Took

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

use old sim for prepaid

Hi, I have few old att sim cards, may I register and use them for a new prepaid plan?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Cancel prepaid SIM autopay

I purchased a prepaid SIM with autopay on at an AT&T store while in the United States. I am no longer in the US and want to cancel autopay. The only way I can see to do this is to create an AT&T account through my phone number. This phone number no longer works because I am outside of the US

Questions

• Account & Usage

Can't cancel my prepaid plan because no roaming is available

I went to the USA for 21 days for a trip, and I bought a sim card in best buy, and also a 50$ prepaid plan. Everything with the sim card was perfect, no problems. But now i'm back to Brazil, and I can't cancel my plan because the website sends a 8-digit pin to my ATT number, but I have no connecti

Questions

• Account & Usage

I cannot use my mobile data

Hi, i came U.S at 6th June and bought AT&T prepaid. At first,although i activated my phone, i was able to make phone calls but not able to connect my mobile data after that i went to AT&T center and the problem was solved. Today i turned on mobile data on but i connect the internet with

Questions

• Account & Usage

Continually get "port out request failed because of invalid pin" error when trying to port my prepaid number to another service

HELP please. I've spent a WEEK trying to port my existing ATT prepaid number to another service (Hello Boost has 15 GB data unlimited text, talk, for $260/year and Mint has the same package for $300/year vs. ATT only having 8 GB data per month.  I'd happily stay if they'd match either of these

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.