Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (220)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Made payment still showing balance due

I was set up for auto pay. But made a payment early for the full plan cost. I did not turn off auto pay there is still a balance on my plan what happen to the payment I made?

Questions

• Account & Usage

ESIM lost

Dear community I Have my ATT PREPAID account that I just refill. Im in france right now and refill it before going to US next week to land from the plane and can use my phone. The problem I change my phone and my ESIM is not anymore in my phone. I never had physical sim. I want to recover the e

Questions

• Account & Usage

Activate new sim card

How do I activate a new replacement prepaid sim card and keep the same phone number on old sim card since sim card was lost?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim activated but not working

My prepaid sim showed its activated but not working?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid

I have a prepaid plan with 15 GB of data and have husband and son added to my plan. Why is my husband's internet so much slower than mine?  He thinks it's due to running out of data, but 15 GB has always been fine for me and my son and we never run out.  Even when I renew for the month, h

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay per use plan

I'm an international student and have an AT&T number with a 30$ prepaid plan, but I won't return to the US until January 2023. I heard about pay per use plan and I want to change to that plan to save on cost but in order to log in to my AT&T account, it requires a code that needs to send thr

Questions

• Account & Usage

Paying bill early

I ran out of data so I decided to pay my bill early, I tried to pay and it just went to my account balance. So I have money in my account and no data. How can I get it to where I have data? Thank you

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buy a new Sim

Dear Sir,       My name is Ahmad. I am living in Pakistan. But my Business in USA. I am exporter. I have registered a company with EIN in USA. I need a USA Phone Number for use in pakistan, i need the US number for receive the sms and call from US Banks and receive the call from US

Questions

• Account & Usage

cannot purchase add-on

Cannot purchase a data add-on for my hotspot for the past week as I always get payment method denied, no matter what method I try. My High school kid can program a Paypal gateway payment.  Here's the error ATT: We are currently experiencing an issue processing payments. Please try your requ

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I enroll AutoPay and At&t cut my program without any notification

Since 2008 I had a prepaid plan for the phone (Edited as per community guidelines). Later I joined an automatic prepaid plan, a lot of money accumulated in the account. Since I am a resident of another country, every time I came to the USA I used this phone to my satisfaction. Unfortunately, due to

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

$ 2 Daily Plan

$ 2 daily plan , customer have to renew every monthly paying $ 2 monthly , but if one want to pay on line minimum payment on line is $ 5. second option is to pay $ 100 annually . If customer pay by calling on customer service can he pay $ 2 ?   

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone not working off of wifi

I have recently bought a pre-paid phone. I have activated it and chose a plan and also paid for that plan. But, it will not allow me to call or send messages unless I am on wifi. How do i fix this so i can call and send messages and essentially use my data off wifi?

Questions

• Account & Usage

RealMe C35

I have a RealMe C35. I'm using prepaid and have it set up but cannot take or receive calls. I have can only receive texts from AT&T. Is it a compatible problem or something else?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer from one AT&T prepaid plan to another AT&T prepaid

Hello all, We have an AT&T 1-year prepaid plan that comes with 8gb of data/month, and we are coming to the end of the first year. The current offering is 16gb of data for the same 1-year prepaid plan, but AT&T is only offering us the 8gb to renew our 1-year prepaid plan, not the 16gb. They s

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost sim after activation

Lost my sim after activation

Questions

• Account & Usage

I need documentation

I need documentation of my att bill but I don't get a bill in the mail or an email

Questions

• Account & Usage

double payment

I've paid double, maybe network problem. I would like to refund $300. I contracted annual plan.

Questions

• Account & Usage

network not working

I bought plan and activated sim but the network not working

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conversion to esim prepaid card

Hi, i currently have a prepaid card and planning to buy iphone 14. How will I be able to covert my prepaid card to esim? thank you, sofie

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My att samsung s20 Ultra Hotspot isn't connecting. Worked fine day one and now nothing.

I have a unlimited prepaid plan with att. I added 5gs of Hotspot to my plan 3days ago. The first day worked great. Now when I try to connect a device it says connected with no internet. I have a perfect 5g signal on my main phone....the internet is working fine. But not my Hotspot. I have reset the

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.