Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (244)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Acquiring port pin

I have tried calling *port and utilizing instructions on att web site and neither work for me. How do I acquire the 6 digit pin to port out of ATT? I've been told it's my account pin but it's 4 digits. I don't want to screw up and create a multiple day fiasco trying to port. Any help would be apprec

Questions

• Account & Usage

Affordable Connectivity Program

Hello, I got accepted for the ACP and wanted to know what steps to take next. I had called the AT&T store for help and also the customer service number but didn’t receive any helpful help. I have a prepaid line and would like to start the ACP so I can make a payment soon. Thank you.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Why has ATT gone down so much since Randal Stevenson left and the service now (Edited per community guidelines)

I have been with ATT for over 20 years and I used to be an employee as well. I am so disappointed at the customer service and lack of ability and effort with the people they now use for 3rd rate customer using prepaid and contracted plans, #Fire John Stankey and all employees not doing their job o

Questions

• Account & Usage

Only have 8gb of 16gb promotion showing up in account

Hi, I just signed up for the $300 double data promotion but in my account it only shows 8gb of data remaining:

Questions

• Account & Usage

Will my ACP benefits carry over to my new plan if I switch plans the day my phone expires?

I need to know if my ACP benefits will carry over if I switch my plan and pay the difference the day my plan renews in other words will I be without a phone till it renews?

Questions

• Account & Usage

How do I use my existing prepaid number on a wireless plan

This service is so frustrating beyond belief, the reps on the phone are completely useless in addressing this issue. One of them said its possible to transfer, and when I get there they say "oh, we can't do that". The rep live chat on the website said that I have to call the prepaid department, and

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I downgraded my prepaid plan today, now I have no service and the site is demanding a payment to start my "new service."

I've just changed my prepaid plan from Unlimited MAX to a less expensive one, $30 Monthly Plan. My Unlimited plan renews via auto-pay on the 16th, but I decided to go ahead and renew today. Now my service is off and the website is asking for a $30 payment to start my "new" service, even though I sti

Questions

• Account & Usage

Paid bill, data/call/text not working

Hi. Yesterday was my autopayment that I missed so I paid the balance due last night ($35). I've restarted my phone a couple times but my data/calls/texts are still not working. How do I fix this? Thank you

Questions

• Account & Usage

To hold my number from a deactivated card

I have an AT&T prepaid account deactivated more than 2 months ago by accident and it cannot be restarted. So it seems like that I need to purchase another card. However, I would like to retain the number of my previous card (as some of my other accounts are linked to it). Could I transfer my old

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile data not working

Hi, just want to ask why my mobile data is not working? I check my account and I still have 5gb. Does at&t mobile data doesn’t work on Iphone 8plus?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Unable to make a payment on time

Hello! I am the owner wireless# since 2008 with Rate Plan: Pay As You Go (prepaid). Every three months I pay $25 to keep my plan active for next three months.My last payment $27.70 was Apr 12, 2022 with new Current Balance - $434.85 and new Balance Expires - July 10, 2022.Today is July 09, 2022. Du

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer my number

I need to transfer my number to a new service

Questions

• Account & Usage

I Received a text from488-8

I received this text from the number: 488-8. It seems spammy or phishy. Is this a legitimate text from ATT Prepaid? “AT&T Free Message: Hello! Thanks for your call/chat with AT&T.  Please answer 4 survey questions we'll text you about your Customer Service experience.  Survey t

Questions

• Account & Usage

How to get data?

For free

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not receiving SMS or MMS from Verizon (and providers that use Verizon networks)

For those that have been able to resolve the issue in not being able to receive SMS/MMS/texts from non-iPhone users on Verizon’s network (but they are able to receive texts from you), how did you resolve this issue? AT&T customer service is garbage. I guarantee you an AT&T rep will commen

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancel my plan

My bank is taking money from my account, but I am not using my cel phone since December 2021

Questions

• Account & Usage

Gophone credit

If i transfer my prepaid number to another provider, what will happen with my remaining balance?

Questions

• Account & Usage

SIM CARD PREPAID NOT WORKS

Good afternoon, a few days ago I purchased a prepaid sim card and activated it with the unlimited plan. I have tried it on different cell phones but none of them receive signal. I want a solution or a refund of my money.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Credit

Can I use the credit I have on my internet account and put it on my prepaid cell bill

Questions

• Account & Usage

Issues with double data

I bought the 16GB plan and received only the 8GB . Called customer service and they keep turning me around. Did anyone experience this? What did you do to resolve it. 

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.