Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (194)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone balance sell or transfer?

Hello, I have a pre-paid device on the now grandfathered  $.25 a minute plan.  It was my father-in-law's emergency phone, so over the past several years it's accumulated over a $500 balance with about 6 months of use left. The phone is no longer needed as my father in law has passed.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Callling England from the U.S.

I dial the appropriate numbers and then I'm told I don't have sufficient funds in my account. This is my first attempt at calling England and I'm fairly confused. Granted, I'm 70 and old school. I have no idea what account they are talking about. I have a credit card on file with AT&T (and or a

Questions

• Account & Usage

Terrible customer service

I had At&t prepaid this month but had to cancel. I contacted customer service on the 14th to have calls forwarded. 4 representatives and finally the last one told me it was all set. Of course, it was never completed. I called again on the 15th, 16, th and even visited a corporate location on the

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking a pre-paid phone. No longer have an ATT account

We have an iPhone 7 Plus that is locked to the ATT network. The phone had been used on a prepaid ATT account for 5 months, and is now serviced by a different provider that utilizes ATT network/sim. I understand that ATT prepaid phones are locked until they reach 6 months of pre-paid service. This ph

Questions

• Account & Usage

Sim is active, no service. Can't request temp password, because i can't receive text and can't log in to pay my 300 16g prepaid plan.

I ported in from mint mobile. I went to AT&T store and they couldn't help me solve this issue. The person there told me that my port in number is not in the system and that it's RESERVED. My phone is compatible with AT&T (Galaxy Note8 - Model SM-N950U1). They told me to try and solve this on

Questions

• Account & Usage

How do I cancel a prepaid wireless account?

I can't find a way to do this online or by phone. I get into endless automated response loops.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Go Phone Samsung

I have been using my go phone since 2014. I had $500  accumulated in payments that I didnt use and AT & T gave me a year free service (two years it was reinstated last year)  I still have $382 on my account and checked with AT & T and they explained this year for 12 months I could

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Broke until fri

Anyway I can turn my phone back on until fri one time???

Questions

• Account & Usage

Out of North Ameruca prepaid cancel Autopay

Hi how long will my account be valid if i stop auto pay and Not use att sim for more little than 3 months

Questions

• Account & Usage

I Didn't have the funds to pay with auto pay but i added the funds later and my plan hasn't renewed

I Didn't have the funds to pay with auto pay but i added the funds later and my plan hasn't renewed. It said my account balance was $55.00 so i added the 55 and all it says now is payment due $0.00 due date now and i need service for work i didn't get paid till today so i added the funds today &

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not sure why my account was disconnected

I filled my pre-paid acct with $25 on May 26. All sources say this should last 90 days so the expiration should have been August 24. Another 60 days from expiration for cancellation would be Oct 23 which is today but it’s already disconnected and the day isn’t over. Why don’t I have service??? The n

Questions

• Account & Usage

Data

I need 2 gb data till I get my check

Questions

• Account & Usage

Second SIM card

We are out in the sticks, And we have an ATT Netgear hotspot, With a $55/100GB prepaid data plan. Depending on what the WFH workload is we often go over this limit, And have to add 4 to 5 $10/5GB "add on".  My question is can I have a second activated prepaid SIM and swap it into the hotspot w

Questions

• Account & Usage

Lost phone right after bill WAS paid

So I paid my bill in full for the unlimited plan then lost the phone a few days later. All of this can be proven if the phone records are pulled. I found the phone months later. Can I be reimbursed for the service plan payed since it wasn't used?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Bridging my account due date

I want auto pay but my due date has to be moved from the 20th to the 28th so I can use my account I get a monthly check

Questions

• Account & Usage

Paid my bill online but still got no service

I paid my bill online with my autopsy and it even shows I owe $0 yet my service still got turned off! I can't call customer service because they aren't open but I "NEED" my phone like right now!

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pre-pay vs. auto-pay

If I pre-pay a certain amount to cover multi-month bills, how much do I save on the monthly bill set up as autopay? If I do pre-pay, do I need to cancel auto-pay?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone will not provision correctly, prepaid account completly messed up

So here is the what happened: Order an eSim from AT&T's Prepaid site and during the order process it asked if I wanted to transfer my number from my old carrier which I said yes and gave the info. Well when the eSim arrived I tried to activate it and it showed on the AT&T prepaid activati

Questions

• Account & Usage

Unable to receive temporary pin after paying prepaid through phone

The story begins here: https://forums.att.com/conversations/account-usage/fail-to-pay-while-activate-prepaid-account-and-cannot-sign-in-but-receive-phone-number/634c53e50a5c98750e1e4ada I successfully paid through phone call, but still cannot receive signals from my sim card, and thus cannot rec

Questions

• Account & Usage

where these texts come from

I dont know where these texts come from, and it charge me almost $30 every month.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.