Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (229)

Most Recent
Trouble Using Phone after activating sim card

I was looking to transition from Mint Mobile back to AT&T and I recently purchased an AT&T prepaid SIM card online. I chose to retain my current number when I made the purchaseAfter receiving the sim card, I turned my phone off, put the sim card in my phone and powered it up. I attempted to

Questions

• Account & Usage

Refund prepaid card

Sooooo I had trouble since it wouldn't activitate online. I called the phone on back of card. It said to input card number followed by #, then your zip code.  After it gave two options, none were to activate the card, so I chose check the balance.  It responded that my card wasn't activit

Questions

• Account & Usage

i submit a unlok request for at&t mobile

i have this ishu but i cant recive any mail on my mail [email scrubbed]   Enter your device IMEI and unlock request number. Look for your unlock request number in the email we sent you. Check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If you ca

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to reactivate phone that has not been used in 2 yrs

No longer has previous # although new sim card was put in and prepaid card was accepted. Was hung up on 3 Xs by customer service and cannot find a way of getting problem resolved. Can't get an account without a ph#.....suggestions?

Questions

• Account & Usage

International roaming with ATT WiFi calling

Dear all, I would like to know if I will be charged for incoming calls on ATT Wi-fi Calling while roaming internationally. I currently have an AT&T Prepaid Elite Unlimited plan and am traveling to Republic of Ireland. Due to the fact that I have not purchased any international day passes, I ha

Questions

• Account & Usage

How to cancel a Prepaid service from Australia

Hi I've just returned back home to Australia from vacation and I cannot go online to cancel autopay and close my accounts for two cell phones that I got on my vacation. When I try and log in it wants to send a text message with a code for security but I am not receiving text messages anymore as I'm

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocked SIM card

Put my sim card in a phone someone tried to sell me. I truly believe they thought it was legit but after I put my sim card back in my orginal phone ive been using for years i tried to make a call ans it said "Device blocked from network use"

Questions

• Account & Usage

Porting an ATT Prepaid Number to another provider

Do I need to be with ATT a certain number of months, before I could port out my number?

Questions

• Account & Usage

How do I find my account number - Prepaid Accout

I need to my account number. Wish to transfer my daughter's prepaid line (under my account as member) to other regular AT&T account, how do I proceed? Do I remove her line from my prepaid account so that she can port her number to her new regular AT&T account?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid Sim doesnt register at network

Hi all, I bought a Prepaid Simcard + 10 USD to fill it up (not knowing I would need 30 for the smallest plan), as we are traveling in the US only for a month. Setup worked smoothly, 10 USD was on the account, but i never received a PIN code or anything. Went to a AT&T store in Sheldon, CT, wh

Questions

• Account & Usage

Hot spot data

Put a 55g bites and data lasted 1 day

Questions

• Account & Usage

Transferred to different carrier, but at&t charged my credit card again

I transferred my number and two other numbers in the same acct to a different carrier on 10/23/2022. However, At&T charged my credit card again on 10/27/2022. It is currently in pending status. I called a 1-800 number for prepaid, but the number doesn't allow me to talk to a live represen

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'm being billed the wrong amount, 35 cents a minute. I'm grandfathered in at 10 cents a minute for both of my prepaid phones.

I'm a very long term ATT Prepaid client, probably more than 40 years. I have 2 phones and they both have been on the 10 Cents a minute plan since it was first offered many years ago. On 9/30/22, ATT eliminated my long standing balance of $600 + ($300+ on each phone) which accrued when I had to buy

Questions

• Account & Usage

Cancel ATT prepaid plan and retain my nuber

Hi there, I'm currently aboard and I want to cancel my ATT prepaid plan, and also retain my number for one year. Is there a way to do that? I couldn't call the US number and I cannot open the login page for att prepaid. Is there any other way I can contact?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

'Balance too low' when trying to call Canada... full balance

Attempting to make a call to Canada from the US. I am on a prepaid plan - my balance as of yesterday was $30.00, so I can't see how the balance would be too low to make that call.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Transferring phone number

If I change my current device to a new device that is att prepaid device how do I move my current phone number to that device? Will I need to pay anything additional when I change to a new device? For example if I switch my device during a current month I already paid for will I need to pay for a

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing account after porting out my number to another provider

Hi,I just transferred my number from AT&T prepaid to another provider. Wondering if my prepaid account get automatically closed now? since the number is not associated with AT&T anymore, I am not able to login to my AT&T prepaid account and not sure if I need to do anything to get my cur

Questions

• Account & Usage

Hi, we have two phones, on two different accounts. Both say, "No voice service: Temporarily turned off by your carrier".

Hi, we have two phones, on two different accounts. Both say, "No voice service: Temporarily turned off by your carrier". Zip code is 83467.  Accounts are up-to-date, and phones are two different makes.  Everything is updated, and we've restarted, etc.  Thank you.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Is anyone getting "CODE37369" in thier text log ont thier cell phnoe account but not on their phone?

My mother has a prepay plan and she keeps getting texts from "CODE37369" and it's causing her text rate to get popped up to 15 times in a matter seconds for.20 cents each time. It shows up when she logs into her account online but does not appear on her phone in hertext messages. Has anyone had this

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone balance sell or transfer?

Hello, I have a pre-paid device on the now grandfathered  $.25 a minute plan.  It was my father-in-law's emergency phone, so over the past several years it's accumulated over a $500 balance with about 6 months of use left. The phone is no longer needed as my father in law has passed.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.