Most Recent
activate my new sim card

I have a brand new AT&t prepaid sim and I'm trying to activate my AT&tAlcatel

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is my internet not working when I sign on my mobile hotspot

No internet connection on my mobile hotspot. Account says I have no amount due and I have a 90.00 account balance

Questions

• Account & Usage

No cell service again, 1 week later

Sometime last night, 7/22/22, I once again lost cell service. Today, 7/23/22, it is now after 2:00 p.m. mountain daylight time and I have NO service.  Calling customer support to report is not an option as 1.) I have no cell service to make a call and 2.) my phone worked fine when I had to dri

Questions

• Account & Usage

Two Lines - Prepaid to Postpaid

Hi there, I have two prepaid lines that aren't family lines. I plan on converting them both to postpaid but one account has around $50 balance and the other $200 balance. When I convert them to postpaid, would the prepaid balances transfer/convert to a credit on my postpaid bill?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Bring current at&t phone number to replacement phone

Hello...I lost my phone and bought/activated an Alcatel phone from Dollar Gen. with new number. My old number is still mine and just autodrafted (at&t pre-paid) from my bank acct. How can I change this current cheapie Alcatel prepaid card number to my current At&t Prepaid number?...(which is

Questions

• Account & Usage

IMEI not recognized

We purchased several new AT&T Samsung A03S phones from Walmart. All but one activated fine.One, says the IMEI isn't recognized, but its clearly an AT&T prepaid phone... please advise.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How does roll over with prepaid work?

Hello. I having a real time understanding how roll over works with prepaid. Last month I only used 6 of my 11 GB I had but only 2.5 rolled over for the new month. I didn't understand why didn't more. I tried calling but the person I was connecting to just kept telling me how much data I used per wee

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Use AT&T Prepaid in Canada first before using in the USA

I bought an AT&T Prepaid phone and brought it with me while I was traveling Asia. The phone has not been activated. I plan to visit Canada for a week and then go back to Seattle. Since AT&T Prepaid has Canada roaming, I want to activate my AT&T Prepaid phone, use it in Canada first, and

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking my network on my phone

How do I unlock my phone I have a government plan that is what I bought the phone for was waiting for the sim card kit to get here needed phone till it came so I bought a 40$ card now I have sim card kit I don't care about the time that is left

Questions

• Account & Usage

Sb else’s using my number

Hey there guys, I’m having an issue with my number. Somebody else have logged into my WhatsApp account using my number and I can’t get a log in code, since I have a different number on my phone now. I was still using my previous USA number for the app and stayed with my country number on my phone an

Questions

• Account & Usage

My at&t prepaid sim doesn't work

I've activated, added value and created an account with password etc and it still says "no connection". I'm a tourist in the US for a month, trying to use a prepaid sim while I'm here

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Facebook

I want to add my phone number to my Facebook account but for some reason I'm not able to receive the confirmation code that Facebook sends me.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want cancel prepaid monthly plan

After studying abroad in the United States, I will return to Japan by July 31st. So I cancel my cell phone. Currently, it is a monthly plan of $ 30 per month for automatic payment. First, stop automatic payment. I will prevent the August charges that will be deducted on July 27th. In this case, can

Questions

• Account & Usage

International Roaming add-on not working in Canada

Hi I just bought a international 5G roaming add-on ($35) but it is not working in Canada at all, not as your website said. Please cancel it and give me the refund.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Convert cricket sim card to at&t network

Hi sir i want to know it’s possible I bring my cricket network to at&t network if possible then any extra changes there

Questions

• Account & Usage

I got locked out of my Apple ID because I don’t know my trusted number

I need help finding out what number was connected with [email scrubbed] and contact me at my new number [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switch phone number from active MVNO provider to ATT prepaid phone

How do you switch your active number on another provider to the ATT prepaid phone

Questions

• Account & Usage

New SIM card

Long story short for my iPhone 11: - Got a SIM card from Target - Put it in the phone and got it activated - Activated a $30 monthly payment and made the payment for this current month - 5Ge and full bars showing - No data or calls are working - Restarted the iPhone 3 times - Website tells

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

About payments.

If I am unable to pay my account balance in full because of insufficient funds, will my services be interrupted? For context, my bill will be charged on Saturday, but I will not have money on my account until Tuesday.

Questions

• Account & Usage

I’m getting so frustrated

I HAVE RESET MY PASSWORD 12 TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH. Every. Single. Time. I go to log in it tells me my password is wrong. So I change it. Log out and go to sign back in and guess what?!?! PASSWORD IS INCORRECT PLEASE TRY AGAIN. I have to reset my password. Every time I want to log into my account.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.