Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (239)

Most Recent
Charged Twice

I was charged twice this month. I did not change anything about my prepaid account. AT&T said they only saw 1 charge/payment this month. My bank saw both charges/payments. Both are listed as Vesta. Is there someone I ask about this?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Changed iPad from prepaid to postpaid. Getting billed for both

To change iPad from prepaid to post paid in order to add add intErnational data I was told to go to an ATT store. Did that, they put new SIM card in with new phone number and put it on my iPhone bill. , now I’m getting billed for both. The new sim is billed on my iPhone bill and I’m still getting th

Questions

• Account & Usage

Want to cancel AT&T prepaid plan while abroad

I would like to cancel my prepaid plan but am abroad & am unable to call the hotline. Looking for some help on this forum.

Questions

• Account & Usage

New prepaid plan user with a hotspot router. How do I create an A&T online account?

Just received my prepaid sim and have it in my cellular router. Connection is fine. However I wish to set up an online account so that I can setup auto-pay for the account but paygonline.com is asking for a 10 digit account number.  Being installed in a router I don't have a phone number, o

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Suspend service

We rv full time and have our rv in for service for two months. Looking to suspend our service until January, 2023.

Questions

• Account & Usage

I'm checking the status my application with ACP

What's going on guys please let me make it

Questions

• Account & Usage

Phone number deactivated due to inactivity?

Tho whom it may concern, I've signed up for a AT&T Prepaid Auto Pay for 50$ a month like 3 years ago. Haven't really used it since about 2 years and now you guys stopped debiting the monthly payment from my credit card. When calling my AT&T number I get a voice telling me that the number I

Questions

• Account & Usage

Weird code on my account details

Can you please tell me what or who this code on my Account is from ? C0DE40591

Questions

• Account & Usage

My phone keeps saying not registered on a network

Everything was working fine then ll of a sudden my phone will ot let me call or text pls help

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Renewing plan before autopay due date

I am out of data and want to renew my plan before my autopay due date

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

prepaid

I have a prepaid sim for when I am in the US. I'm currently outside the US and can't access my account online as a code is sent to the US number which is not in use whilst I am travelling. How can I have the code sent to my email address so that I can access my account to make changes?

Questions

• Account & Usage

ATTCARES

I’m needing my receipt for my Apple Watch SE 44M I currently have activation lock on it and I’m trying to get apple to get it off for me but I need proof of purchase

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GA309 : Oops, we hit a snag. Come back later and try again.

Hi - I received my SIM card in the mail today. I followed the directions and installed into my Moto Power (2022) phone. I have no service and clicked the link to activate. When I input all the information, I receive the GA309 error. I've tried with Wi-Fi and on 'cell' service. I bought the SIM card

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Prepaid Balance Expiration

My prepaid balance is set to expire on November 25. Does that mean the balance will expire at 11:59PM on Nov.25 or at midnight on the 24th?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Adding a child account to my prepaid account

Hello. I know you can add a line to a prepaid account, but in order to get the phone my kid wants I have to set up an account for them when I buy it. They are underage and don't have their own email or anything yet, so how do I set up an account for them? Do I use my email and user information? Will

Questions

• Account & Usage

Receiving texts from foreign services not working

I am trying to activate my foreign bank with my phone number however i am not receiving the texts. They are listed as delivered but i do not receive them. I tried to call customer support twice but the answering machine hung up on me twice after saying "please wait while i connect you to a represent

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Multi line discount

If I have the ACP discount n my service and I add another line , will both lines be covered by the acp discount?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I have 40 GB of Usage on Day 1 of Plan Renewal

My account renewed 11/6 and it is already showing 40 GB of usage? Did the machine forget to reset my data usage back to zero? FWIW, here is a screenshot of what my real usage was for the first day of the billing cycle:

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Printed messages

Hello, Would it be possible to get a print out of the text messages of this line from 10/01/2022-10/31/2022?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Account number

Where can I find my att account number?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.