Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (153)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer balance to a new phone?

I have an AT&T prepaid phone that is damaged.  If I get a new phone and move the SIM card to keep the phone number, can I also transfer the remaining minutes?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Account Number

I pay as I go for my cell phone. What's my account number?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Service for international roaming.

Hello, there My mistake was to forget to apply for international roaming service before I left the US...I am currently out of country, so I am unable to access my prepaid account on the web (ATT prepaid website does not allow access from out of country) or contact customer service...Could you please

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid phone number expiration - No payment with unexpired account balance

I have been using AT&T prepaid. Please advise whether this will work or not. I usually spend a few months per year in the US only. I spend the rest of my time overseas which I do not need any US phone services. I am currently on the $65 Unlimited Plan. I added $100 last month which will keep m

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remove credit card

How can I remove my credit card info from my prepaid at&t account ?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Current Balance Transfer to Multiline Account

I've switched from a single paid plan to a multiline prepaid plan. I just paid the monthly renewal and I can see the $45 in "Current Balance" that will expire in 60 days. I need to transfer this balance to the master account of the multiline plan. How can I do this?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No network service in India even after international travel Add on

I am prepaid customer with AT&T and had to travel to india on a short notice. I added the International travel add on to my current plan, however there no Network despite going through various hassles. Could someone please help me get around this situation? Thank you all

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moved overseas, upgraded Prepaid account to Unlimited International, "Phones not registered on a network, only emergency calls"

I just moved to New Zealand, I didnt think i would need my Prepaid Phone so i didnt bother to upgrade to an International plan before leaving the States. That is not the case, just about every account i need access to is requested a PIN be sent to my cell# (702 area number) to verify it is me. It ha

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dont know my phone number

I cant activate my phone because I dont know the number.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Balance expired on my 3G pre-paid phone, it is now disconnected. How do I re-up the balance?

I missed the deadline to buy more air time before the sim card expired. There was still a balance of over $100 before it expired. Now I cannot send the texts necessary to input additional time.  To complicate things, the phone was intended for my business so it has my company name on the re

Questions

• Account & Usage

I want to stop VESTA AT&T Prepaid

Hello, I want to stop AT&T charging my credit card. I checked my credit card account and found the VESTA AT&T Prepaid charge from June. I do not know my account of AT&T prepaid account because I never use it. I call AT&T customer service & go to AT&T shop but nobody helps

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What’s my account number

Unlock my Device with this carrier

Questions

• Account & Usage

Swapped to Multi-Line and you cut off my phone.

I had two phones, one for me and one for my girl. Both numbers had 10 days left until the current plan we already paid for was set to expire. You were supposed to either let it run out and we would just pay our new amount in 10 days or you could have credited us for the 20 days, and charged us a pro

Questions

• Account & Usage

Finding wireless accounts by my debit card

Can I find my accounts by using my debit card numbers?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Wil the AT&T prepaid Esim work in my European Iphone 14 pro max (unlocked)?

I have a European Iphone 14 pro max and a dutch fysical SIM. Because I live half in the US I need a US Esim. Wil it work in my European (unlocked) Iphone? Verizon does not work because it use CDMA they told me. How is it with AT&T?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My account number

I need my account number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Get account number or transfer PIN

I need my account number or transfer PIN number from a prepaid phone.

Questions

• Account & Usage

port out fraud I didn't request it

I received a text message from att saying that my number is in process of being port out to another service provider if I don't request it to call att I've called att I cannot get anyone that can fix this on the phone what do I do

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid Account Number

I am needing my prepaid account number to transfer to another carrier. I’ve looked for it online at paygoonline.com and don’t see it anywhere. I’ve called multiple customer service numbers and can’t get anyone on the phone.

Questions

• Account & Usage

international roaming service...

Hi, there Due to my mistake, I forgot the apply international roaming service before I leaving the US... Now I'm in out of country, so I cannot access my prepaid account in web(Att prepaid website not allow to access in out of country) and cannot call to customer service... Is there any othe

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.