Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (220)

Most Recent
Tracking

How can I track the location on my account?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless number disconnected from userID

Dear community, I would like to reload my prepaid card and tried to log in with my 10 digits. I could not access my accounts. I looked in my email and saw that on 28th of July I got an email that my wireless number is no longer associated with my userID. I tried to call me and got the message t

Questions

• Account & Usage

Refill prepaid balance after balance run out

I am currently outside of the US and cannot receive text messages from AT&T on my phone. I tried to log in to my account, but I forgot my password, and I could not receive AT&T's messages. I heard that my number would not expire after 60 days my balance runs out.  So can I receive te

Questions

• Account & Usage

paygonline website isn't working

I am unable to log in to the Paygonline website. I have tried several browsers, deleted cache, etc and still getting the message as shown in the screen cap. Suggestions?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid payment doesn't work

I tried to use my Bank of America debit card, and multiple other credit cards but none of them are accepted as payment for my prepaid account. I cannot even call 611 because I cannot pay to make my plan activated. I probably wasted half a day trying to make this work. This is the message I get:

Questions

• Account & Usage

Repost: att-16gb-plan-bait-switch-public-service-announcement

@ATTHelp What happened to this chain?  I've been following it to see how/when my plan will be fixed. https://forums.att.com/conversations/plans-features/att-16gb-plan-bait-switch-public-service-announcement/62dc1e244a366c200e4d5f04 Here is a cached portion. https://webcache.googleuse

Questions

• Account & Usage

Improper use of data?

Hi! I just got my prepaid sim for a holiday - I'm visiting from the Netherlands. Yesterday I got a notification that my device was cut off due to improper use. I've only been posting photos and talking to my friend and family back home. We've got the card to be able to call for reservations and

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When does prepaid month begin?

If I order a prepaid sim online and pay for one month of service, when does the month begin?

Questions

• Account & Usage

How much Offnet data do I have with a prepaid plan?

I have a year long prepaid plan and have 16gb of data a month in the U.S but I'll be in canada for a while. How much data will I have while I'm there with the offnet coverage and how can I get more data if I need it?

Questions

• Account & Usage

ATT Prepaid is Very Slow During the Day

I've been using ATT prepaid now for over 10 years. I have two lines. A few months ago, the data stopped working during the day. This happens at home, and when we're close to home. If I go to town, the internet starts working again. I always had great service at home and still do at night time. I als

Questions

• Account & Usage

LOGIN IN PROBLEMS

I can't get into my AT&T ACCOUNT either the password is wrong or my user ID is wrong

Questions

• Account & Usage

Father ACP removed on $30 prepaid plan?

Hi Everyone, My father ACP is removed and he just got a text saying his ACP is removed from his plan today July 29,2022? Did anyone encounter this before and I had no explanation why it was removed.  Nothing has changed at all.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

Text and call history pre paid

Does at&t prepaid delete phone records such as phone calls and text messages on the data usage history from your account? I am trying to figure out if an call or text message was done on a certain date does that show The correct phone transactions from a certain date? If a last text came in on a

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call and text history.

Does at&t prepaid delete phone records such as phone calls and text messages on the data usage history from your account? I am trying to figure out if an call or text message was done on a certain date does that show the correct calls and text messages from that day? If so if I had no more calls

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I set up a four digit security code

I don't understand it

Questions

• Account & Usage

Keeping line without monthly subscription

I will be out of the US for some months but then return. Is it possible to keep my line without paying for a monthly plan? I used to be able to do it by switching to the $0.25 plan, but that's been discontinued. Any advice?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Taking my number to another carrier

Need to get account info and pin to take my number to another provider

Questions

• Account & Usage

Put in wrong IMEI number on dual sim

I'm travelling next week and got a data sim. I didn't realise my phone only has a slot for 1 sim and an esim so was gonna just put in the At+T sim in and ditch phone calls while I'm away. When I registered the sim I put in the IMEI number for the 2nd sim instead of 1st. Will it still work? 

Questions

• Account & Usage

Keep old number transfer

So when I bought the phone from Walmart it said on the box activate and it would get a temporary number and then I transfer bit it's saying I still need to activate it and it's already activated

Questions

• Account & Usage

AT&T stole $800 from me

I had a prepaid AT&T plan for my dad for many years. He passed away, and the unused phone was still in service accumulating a credit of over $800 of unused minutes.In February 2022, AT&T decided to end the old 3G svs, discontinued my line, and cancelled my account. I recently called them to

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.