Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (257)

Most Recent
Hotspot

Earlier today I purchased a 5 GB hotspot and without notification it was taken from me before I finished using it I still have proof of payment & my usage. I want a refund.

Questions

• Account & Usage

How to reset hotspot data

I was wondering if there is a way to reset my hotspot data before the last date. I have added $55 card to account.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Ipad 6th generation cellular+wifi. At&T SIM not working anymore

I have had a pay as you go AT&T account for 10 years, presently I have a iPad 6th generation. I buy the monthly cellular several times a year.  Tried to activate it again for a month, and says, Invalid.  In my iPad settings>cellular>manage AT&T account>Invalid Access. (

Questions

• Account & Usage

att order need to give pin from straight talk that was text to me- Order 23-294142374039384..why has my order not shipped?

Hi..i was told my order would ship out already and when i look it up it says it is still being processed. I ordered prepaid one year $300 service and this is on an att i phone x. i have used straight talk for two years so want to keep the same #. I selected this option but when it said pin I thought

Questions

• Account & Usage

Issue with "Complete Personal Info" to finish setting up pre-paid login account

Back ground: Ordered AT&T prepaid SIM from AT&T online (and verified phone & model are supported), bring own device, no number transfer. Got the SIM. In retail card and with SIM info. Had phone number pre-assigned by provider, for town 20 miles away, no big deal. Put SIM in phone, sta

Questions

• Account & Usage

iPad prepaid number is invalid

I used to have prepaid data on my old iPad but I got a new iPad and I put the same SIM card from my old iPad into my new iPad and I use it for Cellular now instead of prepaid cellular so I don’t know if that means anything but I still get charged for the prepaid on my old iPad and when I try to log

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

To access my account

I am trying to stop auto pay I'm getting a new phone but I was never given an account it's a non contract phone through at t

Questions

• Account & Usage

Account number

Please tell me. What is my account Number in my prepaid At&t account. I need that information. Thanks

Questions

• Account & Usage

Help

Help with my att prepaid account number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim Kit

When you receive the Sim kit, the info on the Sim kit will that be your login info to your prepaid account? I've been trying to make an account and it won't let me. Also the phone number you get in the email they send you as your confirmation will that be your phone number used to login? How does th

Questions

• Account & Usage

Double data for a year $300 plan

I've transferred my phone number and signed up for $300 for 12 months plan as soon as I saw Double data for a year promotion (16Gb/month). The transfer was successful , but when I login to prepaid account I see the I only have 8Gb of data remaining. Anyone else experienced this?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Nokia G20 on prepaid plan won't make outgoing calls

I had a ATT prepaid plan with calls and text only. I switched to a different prepaid plan with data, text, and calls.  Data and text are working fine but I can no longer dial out or receive calls. My phone says LTE. Before I switched the plan, I had no problems with calls. 

Questions

• Account & Usage

New to att prepaid, says my information is invalid

I signed up for att prepaid, got the sim card, put it in my phone. I followed the steps, signed it to activate it. It said it was already activated and I needed to continue to get it on my phone. I click continue, and it wants me to enter my number and a pin. I don't have a pin yet, so I click ne

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New $300 annul plan

I am currently with Mint Mobile and I am going to transfer to the new AT&T PREPAID 16GB 12-month plan.    I have heard a lot of negative experiences to port in numbers to AT&T prepaid. Is there anybody who can share your latest experience in porting in to AT&T prepai

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

prepaid account access

Good day! I have prepaid account and I am abroad now. I don't get text messages, I cannot sign in, my password doesn't work, I haven't access to my bank (don't get confirmation codes), and I cannot pay any bills. I am in isolation. How can i ask att&t change my plan for getting messages? Their p

Questions

• Account & Usage

Number

I want to change my att prepaid phone number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Charged for making calls I did not make to a non valid phone number 1CODE94183566

I have the two dollar daily plan. I am charged daily for a call/text that I did not make to 1CODE94183566 and no one from ATT Tech. support can fix it. Has anyone had this problem and how did it get resolved? Can someone from ATT help to stop the charges?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.