Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (241)

Most Recent
SIM CARD PREPAID NOT WORKS

Good afternoon, a few days ago I purchased a prepaid sim card and activated it with the unlimited plan. I have tried it on different cell phones but none of them receive signal. I want a solution or a refund of my money.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Credit

Can I use the credit I have on my internet account and put it on my prepaid cell bill

Questions

• Account & Usage

Issues with double data

I bought the 16GB plan and received only the 8GB . Called customer service and they keep turning me around. Did anyone experience this? What did you do to resolve it. 

Questions

• Account & Usage

*777# NO LONGER sends me a text with account balance and expiration date to my prepaid phone.

*777# NO LONGER sends me a text with account balance and expiration date to my prepaid phone. Please help.  Thank You.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to set up myAT&T app

Prepaid data only plan has no att account

Questions

• Account & Usage

If I buy the prepaid card but I change my phone to a new device? Will the IMEI be locked?

I heard that if I buy the prepaid card and change to a new device, I will have a problem of IMEI?? Will I be locked because of changing a new device???

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

keeping same number

I have an at&t account already prices are too high and keep going up. I would like to change over to AT&t prepaid, but keep my same number. How can I do this?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACP Application Status

I need to see the status of my application through the Acp.

Questions

• Account & Usage

No service

Hi, I have no service in my AtAt prepaid cell account. I have paid 50 dollars in the last two days to try and get service and I don’t have any service on my phone at all. Please help or I’ll need a refund.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I find my account number?

Where can I find my account number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get a AT&T prepaid bill?

How do I get a AT&T prepaid bill?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Original iPad AT&T cellular service

I have one of the original iPad cellular service unlimited accounts whose price was never supposed to increase EVER but obviously did. I used to be able to move my cell service between different iPads. Which was convenient as I could take the most appropriate iPad with me on the road. Recently, it s

Questions

• Account & Usage

consumer cellular transfer

I'm trying to change services to AT&T from Consumer Cellular using a prepaid plan with an unlocked Nokia 6300 4G. I received my SIM card but when I try to activate it, the activation page gives me the message "GA102 : Looks like your SIM is already active. Let's see what's going on. Call us at 8

Questions

• Account & Usage

What Should I Do If I Want To Stop Using My Prepaid Account for 1 year?

Hi everyone, I am now holding a prepaid account in AT&T. But I will leave the United States for 1 year. I wonder if there is any cost-effective way to help me reserve the number I am using. Otherwise, I will stop paying for prepaid but have to change to another number when I come back. I w

Questions

• Account & Usage

Trouble with Activation

I went through the steps for activating my prepaid SIM card. I was led to sign in to an online account, but I never created an online account so they said they would email and text me a temporary password. I never received either email or text. The SIM card is in my phone but my phone is unable to c

Questions

• Account & Usage

Problem accepting invite for multi-line account

In May, I changed my account to a multi-line account as an account owner. After doing this, I added a family member's phone that we ported from Straight Talk to the multi-line account with no issues. Then, we added another family member with a new line to the multi-line account with no issue. That s

Questions

• Account & Usage

Locked SIM

I’m a senior and my brother in another city pays for my AT&T prepaid every month. I somehow locked my phone and need that PUK code. Trouble is is that he can’t remember the email he used at the time that he doesn’t use anymore. We’ve tried everything and both have communicated with AT&T. Wit

Questions

• Account & Usage

No internet service on my M1 Hotspot

i pay for the plan every month but early today my internet just completely went off on my hotspot device with no explanation and i’ve reset and tried everything it still will not work and i’m not paying for a device that won’t give me internet.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Sim Card is active but cannot create password for log in

I’m transferring my number from T-mobile to AT&T prepaid. This is what i got Activate your AT&T PREPAIDSMdevice Your SIM card is activeGood news! You can skip the activation process. Be sure to Write down your device number so you don’t forget it. Add fun

Questions

• Account & Usage

Att prepaid password reset

I’m trying to login to my att prepaid account to pay my bill but I keep getting the error “the system cannot reset your password at this time. call 611 for help.” I have the SIM card in a hotspot box so I can’t call.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.