Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (232)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepay account balance

I am one week into a year prepay account with a port-in number. What happens to the balance if I port-out the number?  I want to apply the balance to a new prepay line.

Questions

• Account & Usage

att prepaid message 'refer to quick start guide to activate'

I'm new to att prepaid. I purchased an att Calypso 2 from a local retailer along with $30 plan. I activated the plan & account. I was assigned a new number and such. Phone powers on. I tried a test call to another cellphone & test message. It works :) The only issues are 1. this annoyi

Questions

• Account & Usage

How can I purchase prepaid plans without contact number?

Hey. I am planning to buy a prepaid 16gb phone plan. The problem is that I don't have U.S. phone number right now, so I can't purchase the plan online. How can I purchase the plan without contact numbers?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Stop my account

Hello everyone, I have a big problem and cannot contact anyone. So I went in the Us for a month in July, so I took a prepaid account for 55$ but now I need to stop it because I’m not in the US anymore. But when I’m going online they are asking me a password and I don’t have it! The girl at the store

Questions

• Account & Usage

Walmart.com didn't activate my phone

In March I bought a new 5g Motorola one ace phone on sale so I jumped on it because my grandma had paid $250 for the same phone and I liked hers. I still had a working phone so using it wasn't top priority. I had tried to use it and it worked for a day before I quit receiving calls/texts.. turns out

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My bill change

I had 65$ max unlimited plan and it’s 50$with autopay. And I started a family plan yesterday, and it is supposed to cause 90$ with autopay, which it was showed 90$ at the beginning after adding one new line. However, I just signed up for the prepaid account and it shows I am going to pay 120$ with a

Questions

• Account & Usage

Autopay credit

Wondering if my autopay credit can be used to get my sons minutes this month as I've never received any discounts or anything with autopay

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid wireless account number

Trying to find out what the account number for a prepaid number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Horrible Customer Service Experience with AT&T Prepaid

I have ATT Prepaid for a very long time and i decided to switch plan to $65 unlimited on August 1st, everything went well and i was charged full price $130 for 2 lines. So on September 1st my plan suppose to be renewed for $100, 20 autopay discount and $10 multi line discount. But i was charged $12

Questions

• Account & Usage

Lost my number

I've lost my number and sim card since long time ago, How can I have my number ? Thank you

Questions

• Account & Usage

Put minutes on wrong phone

I got my numbers mixed up yesterday while putting them on. I have a receipt. [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• Account & Usage

Att mobile hotspot account locked

I bought a mobile turbo hotspot 2 and when I set it up it told me to create an account/password. When I tried to log into the website to add data, it told me the password was incorrect and locked me out of my account.  How do I get my account back? My device is past the return date so am I out

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid Account number

Hallo, I am a new user at AT&T Prepaid and I cannot sign in in the At&T account . When I ask for the online password, I don't receive any temporary password.  I try also to enter with the password for my AT&T account, but it doesn't seem to work. Thanks for helping me

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overseas eSim prepaid account access

I set this up in August 9 in the US. I can't access my account because I don't have my account number or pin or remember getting either at the store. I called the store and they will not release either over the phone ...how do I get this information?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My iPhone 13 won't work with sim purchased online

Upon arriving at the airport yesterday the simcard worked, my partner attempted to use the sim in his phone as he had baseball tickets saved under his account on his phone, the sim didn't work, and now it won't work in the iPhone 13, what can I do, it's not registering any form of service 

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I swap my minutes after my phone was stolen?

Want to swap my minutes to another and delete the stolen one

Questions

• Account & Usage

ATT stealing money from my prepaid account

Hello, I had a bad experience today. I have been with ATT for more than 20 years with the same number. Today, I am really disappointed. Here is the story. I started Add-On on my account with text message auto renew from Sept 2021. I enabled Auto Renew and my text messages are cumulated for on

Questions

• Account & Usage

Sorry, it doesn’t look like you have accounts linked to this User ID

I have my prepaid service linket to my AT&T account as it clearly shows on the dashboard. However, when i try to download my bills i receive the following message: "Sorry, it doesn’t look like you have accounts linked to this User ID". If i try to link the account in question again, then i recei

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid phone

Can't get new phone to work

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card shipped 4 days ago

My sim card shipped on Fri the 26 and I still haven't received it. And also I have a tracking number but fedex had no tracking info. What do I do?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.