Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (153)

Most Recent
Using International Credit Card for AT&T Cell Plan

I had a problem about 11 years ago trying to setup a cell plan using a Canadian MasterCard. The online setup process needed an address with a zip code and, as a Canadian, I don’t have one. I tried using the address of my temporary Florida rental, thinking this would solve the issue. But the system c

Questions

• Account & Usage

Large prepaid balance - use to extend prepaid validity

Hello, new member here. I am located in Canada. I have an AT&T gophone line since 2013. I was working in the US in 2012 and part of 2013, when I returned to Canada, I did not want to lose the number. I have been using the $100 recharge option once every year and keeping the line active, I

Questions

• Account & Usage

Account

How do I create an account that I can access my information? I have AT&T prepaid.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

fixing atnt and their (Edited per community guidelines)hole service

atnt has the most fraudulent lying (Edited per community guidelines)hole data service abd needs to be closed down but theyown the (Edited per community guidelines) fcc so what do we do"

Questions

• Account & Usage

data service constantly does dead

data comes and goes every few minutes, not worth 40 cents much less 40$

Questions

• Account & Usage

Need my auto pay credit

I made a payment tonight because my prepaid service was expiring at midnight tonight, but it did not give me my auto pay credit. Therefore, my plan will not renew. How can I get this credit

Questions

• Account & Usage

At&t prepaid online account is locked

How do I unlock my at&t prepaid online account?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Can we add 1$ to account every 59 days to keep ATT prepaid number forever?

ATT stopped the 2$/daily plan, the minimum is 30$/month. As we are not in US, but travel once a year. Can we add 1$ to account every 59 days to keep ATT prepaid number forever?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Closed

Service cancellation?

You guys cancelled my service out of the blue on my prepaid account and I want to know why. I haven't had any ability to contact anyone either, because your centers only operate for a portion of the day.

Questions

• Account & Usage

New phone loses signal when switching towers

I’m trying this again since AT&T won’t talk to me like they said they would: I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have conta

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Hotspot data

If I go from the basic $30 Prepaid Plan to the $40 Prepaid Plan that increases my mobile data to 15 GB, how much of that 15 GB am I able to use as a mobile hotspot for my laptop before it gets cut off. It appears under the $30 plan it's 2 gb. And then it's throttled irregardless of network activity.

Questions

• Account & Usage

"New" PrePaid Phone Loses Connectivity When Traveling

I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have contacted Customer Service at least 30 times (really). They all are very nice and try to

Questions

• Account & Usage

$300 plan $50 prepaid cards

I have the $300 yearly ATT prepaid plan. The prepaid account shows payment is due on June 22nd. Today (1/22) I added six $50 prepaid cards I purchased from a retail store sale. I noticed from the forums that the $50 cards expire in 90 days. However, my prepaid account shows the account balance ex

Questions

• Account & Usage

Paying

I cant reech the page to pay and activate my new phone

Questions

• Account & Usage

Sim Lock

I gave someone my phone that was used on a prepaid account for years. The phone is a phone purchased many years ago, and there is no balance or installments due.  There were no issues while using it when I had it.  When the new person tries to put their sim card in it says the phone is lo

Questions

• Account & Usage

Monthly prepaid plan "service will auto-renew", but I didn't choose AutoPay...??

I am ready to purchase a monthly prepaid plan and DID NOT choose the AutoPay option. Yet when I read the notice next to the check box for "I have read and agree to the AT&T Consumer Service Agreement", it says "service will auto-renew monthly until canceled". Why? I thought prepaid meant that I

Questions

• Account & Usage

Unlock AT&T U102AA (Tinno) Flip phone

Customer service has been unable to assist in unlocking this AT&T flip phone. They want me to call the manufacturer in China for assistance. The phone was bought through AT&T and therefore they should carry this responsibility. Can anyone help?

Questions

• Account & Usage

$25/mo pre-paid mobile hotspot - incorrect data usage

I have a $25/mo for 3Gb mobile hotspot. On Jan 7 I paid for a new month of data.  Within a few days, my device shows I had already used 2.44Gb of data, which was obviously incorrect.  I logged onto my account and checked data usage.  It showed 2.8Gb still available, which made sense.

Questions

• Account & Usage

I wanna port in my number using esim but it doesnt allow me to activate

I wanna port in my number using esim but it doesnt allow me to activate. Transfer status says Your transfer is in progress You’re all set. Your former service provider has approved your request to transfer xxx Your transfer will be completed when you activate your AT&T service for t

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.