Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

I have been blocked out of my att.net mail

Hello , att.net has locked my account , it is asking for user name and password , once I fill out this 8nFo it is ask8ng for my last name , once I enter my last name it says it is not a match and there is not enough info to restore …. Please help I have had the email account forever!

Questions

My ATT account goes to DirectTV ... and I can't unlink it!

Hello - When I try to log into MyATT account, it sends me to DirectTV account which I haven't had for years. There is no way to unlink the accounts. When I call DirectTV, they have no record of my account since it is so old. How can I unlink MyATT from DirectTV? Thanks!

Questions

Alternate email address

I want to create an alternate email address in my existing AT&T account that is not a free AT&T address but has all the features of my primary email address. I don't want an internet subaccount or temporary address. I want it to eventually be my primary address. I want to some change my emai

Questions

Trying to recover sbcglobal.net email

I'm trying to log in to an old scbglobal email. I have not accessed this account in years. When I try to reset my password, I get an error saying "We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request". I don't seem to have the option to answer security questions either.  I need

Questions

Sbcglobal.net email account recovery

Lost access to my email account: "Unusual sign-in activity. To keep your information safe, please reset your password. Care code: 203.2 [FL001]" Tried reset password option and got: "Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request." Need help re

Questions

Email going to spam or trash

I had to reset my password because of the ATT hack. Now all of me emails are either going to spam or trash. My filters are OK

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email no longer working on Iphone

I use IPhone 13 and 17.1 version of IOS. recently had to change my ATT email password and now I can’t get it to work on IOS mail. Also tried downloading Outlook APP on my phone and it doesn’t  complete password verification either. I know the password is good since I can access my ATT email o

Questions

Multiple Issues on iPhone & iPad After Changing AT&T Password

@ATTHelp I find myself here again, 2 years after posting about the same issue.  I updated my AT&T password, then my email stopped working on my iPhone and iPad. Clicking the Re-Enter password link brought up the Yahoo screen within the IOS settings and it showed my AT&T email by

Questions

deceased family member email account

My grandfather passed away last June. My family had access to his email through his iPhone, and we have the email and password with plans to access through Currently. We disconnected his cell phone last month and now we are unable to access his email through Currently. When prompted to verify identi

Questions

Logged out of my email from to many attempts

Hey, this account is actually my grandfathers account and my grandmother passed away recently. We help him control his email. His email is the only thing that brings him joy and now he is locked out. My grandmothers phone has been shut off and the verification code is going to her old phone number t

Questions

cannot access sbcglobal.net email

AGAIN, I am unable to access the login page for my sbcglobal.net email; this keeps happening and I need to get back in. The page refuses to load, I've tried different browsers and even computers, no luck.

Questions

Accepted Solution

email

i have an name@sbcglobal account but I get emails that don't belong to me on that account.  especially ones with the same name part but ending with att.com, and currently.com. example instead of [email scrubbed] I am getting name@att.com and [email scrubbed] how can i remove the att and currently em

Questions

Closed

Locked out of email on every device!

I have tried using different browsers, clearing the cache, changing the password. Nothing works.  I get ATT error message every time on every device.  This is an sbcglobal.net address.  Logout successful loop that I cannot get out of.  Have tried other computers.  Same resu

Questions

Care code: 203.4 [FL001]

We are locked out of our sbcglobal.net email. When we try "forgot username" or "forgot password" we get response that account is not found. We don't have options to answer security questions.  Chat bot is useless.  How can we recover our bellsouth.net account?

Questions

Hardship Program

Hi I am a RN that has been with ATT 30 years plus, I recently lost my job as a nurse. Are there any programs on First Net that assist clients who have been with at and t forever to help me pay my bill and internet? I tried ACP and they are no longer accepting applications.

Questions

Unable to retrieve a password reset link

While trying to reset my password for a website, I'm not receiving the reset link sent that is automatically sent to my email. This just started happening a week ago, I've been logging onto the website for  years.  I've checked my spam...nothing.  I checked my blocked emails...nothin

Questions

Recovering old AT&T email

Hello, I am trying to recover an email from perhaps 10+ years ago that I still have accounts set up with. I’ve been trying to regain control of that account for years but I have had no luck. Could you please assist with this?

Questions

Logout successful loop

I keep getting logout successful loop. Have tried clearing the cache, rebooting the computer.  I have tried resetting my email password but I keep getting ATT error.  This happens on my computer but not my phone.  Any suggestions?

Questions

Service unavailable

I’m trying to make a payment on my business Uverse account but couldn’t log in. I’m traveling abroad.  What can I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No User ID, can't log into my att.net account

I have a very old att.net email account. I never created a User ID with it, so it won't let me log in. Please help!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.