Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Disconnect 2 land lines

I'm a retiree I want to disconnect 2 land lines that are on concession, (Edited to remove personal information). I have been transferred 3 times & no one seems to know who to call.  All I want is to disconnect these lines!!!!!!  Trying for 2 hours now.  Please HELP!

Questions

Trade and Deceptive information

Agents tell you one thing and says supervisor is working to resolve the problem since October 17,2023

Questions

Landlines calling plan

I've had a landlines plan called " All Distance" by AT&T California Residence Flat Rate for more than 20 years. This plan let me call anywhere in California for one flat rate. I normally travel for work 11 months out of the year and did not notice problems. I now notice I received charges where

Questions

Accepted Solution

Relocating landline drop

I want to move the landline drop coming in from the utility pole to a different spot on my house. I have Spectrum phone but they say the original utility is responsible for the incoming main line. Is AT&T the utility for Los Angeles City (Pico/Fairfax area)? Does anyone have experience to share

Questions

Customer service

Very irritated. Phone and internet go down do to outages seems like every other weekend. I had technician come to house and supposedly cut off all phone jacks but one and now that one not working. Been out a phone for over a week because the only number you can find is the 800-288-2020 and it’s alwa

Questions

"Voicemail msg via phone co" messages on old land line with Panasonic cordless phone

My Panasonic cordless phone just had this message out of nowhere. I've never had any kind of Voicemail service though. Just wondering if someone did leave a real message. I'm guessing not but as I don't have the Voicemail service not sure I could even check.

Questions

Excellent Service (after many failed attempts), Location to Forward A Thank you/Employee Commendation To

After nearly three months, and several failed attempts to have my 85 year old Aunt's landline repaired. We finally got an amazing lineman that fixed the problem in less than an hour. My aunt wrote out a Thank you / Commendation for the lineman. I would like to forward this letter on, I have transcri

Questions

When I make a call the other party can't hear me. Also I don't have caller ID. The telephone tells me it is a subscription service. Is tD

When I make a landline telephone call I do not hear the phone ring and when the person called answers they cannot hear me at all. What is wrong???

Questions

Utility easement

I have a property in Grove Ok that has a 100’ utility easement and the phone line is in the front 10’ of this. I need to get an easement release or termination or just an adjustment. I’m looking to build on this and it’s setting me back 100’ from the road.

Questions

Closed

Carrier of Last Resort

We have a cabin in the wilderness with only landline service (no cell). It is not reasonable to obtain satellite service as the cabin can only be accessed during the summer. We are in our late 70s and the phone is for emergency.

Questions

How to escalate a landline repair?

Hi, I am a longtime AT&T customer, going back to the Bellsouth days.  My landline phone went out Monday morning 1/8.  I called, via my cell, AT&T and they scheduled a repair for today, 1/12.  The repairman came out, worked outside, and said my phone would work by later in th

Questions

Landline out of service

Our landline has been out of service for at least two weeks. I have put in at least 4 repair requests to no avail. Tried calling today and am told they can’t process it to try later and I get a hang up. But oh they keep taking my money for a bill on a phone I have not access to. I am beyond frustrat

Questions

Res. house new construction, need contact email/# of At&t's construction/engineering department

We are building a new house and trenching is needed. Ameren UE has moved their pole, but At&t's cables are still there.  I would like a # or email to the engineering/construction dept, please.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call forwarding from landline to mobile

My landline is out of order. How do I call forward to my mobile phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to make an executive appeal.

There does not appear to be any link to make a direct executive appeal on the at&t website.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting Messages Out of the Country

Hello, I am reaching out to you on behalf of my friend . He was a customer at AT&T, but due to work commitments, he had to leave the country for a few months. During his time in Europe, he would like to receive messages from his banks and other registered services in the US. Is there anything he

Questions

Closed

battery replaccement

Where can I purchase a battery replacement for AT&T cordless phone model EL52319?

Questions

Accepted Solution

battery replacement

My AT&T cordless phone model EL52319 needs a new battery. Where can I purchase the battery?

Questions

Trying to clear "new voicemail" message from AT&T EL 52219 phone.

I bought a cordless ATT phone answering system yesterday. The model number EL 52219. Right after installation/setup it started displaying "new voicemail" on the base and handsets, but there are no new messages recorded. Number of messages on the base shows 0.  Per the Quick Start Guide, I foun

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to reduce spam calls with a traditional landline phone (not using AT&T digital home phone service)

Hello - My elderly mother is plagued with upwards of 20-30 spam calls almost every day of the week (coming in as early as 7:00am and as late at 9:45pm in the evening) to her LANDLINE phone. She uses cordless handsets in addition to her 1965 kitchen wall phone (hard wired) but she is not paying for

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.