Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
TL86103 Can't hear person on line 1 when someone is dialing line 2

I have noticed when I am on line 1 if someone dials out on line 2 I can not hear the person on line 1 until line 2 connects. This seems to happen every time someone dials out on line 2.  I can't hear the person I am talking to and they can not hear me.

Questions

Unwanted calls

I receive up to 6+ unwanted calls per day. I've blocked nearly 500 phone # (using a function on the phones I have) in the past year or year and a half. Can someone tell me if AT&T is doing anything about this issue? I can't find any way to contact AT&T personally to complain about this. I wo

Questions

Call block list. I accidentally blocked a friend's number. How do I change that

I accidentally blocked a friend's phone number. I want to unblock it without deleting the other blocked calls

Questions

Official Solution

landline phone outages

How do I find out if there is a outage concerning my landline

Questions

Right of Way point of contact for Amarillo Texas

Looking for a Right of Way point of contact for Amarillo Tx area. I represent Atmos Energy and need to discuss encroachment agreements.  

Questions

1960s old easement on land

we have a very old 1960s American Telephone & Telegraph easement on our property. It is not being used. How do we get it removed

Questions

Call cannot be completed due to "heavy calling"

For about the past week, every time I try to make an outbound call (regardless of distance), I get an automated message that states, "We're sorry, due to heavy calling, we cannot complete your call at this time." I can still receive inbound calls.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Trace *57

I used *57 (because I get a few anonymous hangup calls) ATT recording said 'the call was traced.... contact ATT for more info' I called...have been transferred 3 times...now listening to muzak waiting for another ATT person. So... how do I get ATT to tell me what their Call Trace discovered?

Questions

voice mail on VOIP line

voice mail accessible but after hitting "1" to listen to the messages, I am able to here it. When I try to delete it with the "7" key it doesn't act as though it got the key.  If I hit other keys to try to foward or save or anything it just beeps with out doing anything till it eventually says

Questions

Accepted Solution

landline connection for phone is down

my landline phone has no dial tone atm i tried open a ticket but link failed

Questions

Accepted Solution

two line system landline phone

I have a landline phone that I have been using for about 3 or 4 years now and all of a sudden, the answering machine will say my greeting and immediately hang up the call without taking a message. The manual says that will happen if you have the phone set to Announcement Only. I am not sure how that

Questions

Landline Call Forwarding.

I have been trying to rectify this problem for several weeks now. My 92 year old mother who has had the same phone number for the past thirty years recently moved from her home to a senior living center.  When she moved, she figured that she'd have her number transferred and hooked up at the l

Questions

issue with ATT landline

Hello, my landline was accidentally disconnected by ATT on Friday, Dec 15, 2023 when I was canceling a forwarding line going into a separate landline that I had disconnected in August of 2023. I phoned ATT the following Monday to get the landline reinstated. I have an order number but for some reaso

Questions

Schedule for STIR/SHAKEN protocols?

Why is it taking so many years to finalize and implement the STIR/SHAKEN protocols to verify caller IDs and reduce robocalls (They have been pending at least since 2019)? When will I begin to see the results on my landline phone so I can stop getting 3 or 4 scam "Medicare" calls from India every da

Questions

Nursing Home Room Change Takes 2 Weeks???

My elderly mother has changed rooms (literally 20 feet down the hall) and ATT says they cannot "send a signal" to the new room for two weeks. They refused to send a technician until they "send the signal and it doesn't work". My nearly deaf and blind mother is now without a way to communicate with h

Questions

Requesting to move pedestal

I am looking for the correct phone number to call to move a pedestal. The pedestal has the following number R11677. If I can get in touch with the right person, I would appreciate it. Thank you Roger. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

How can I connect my older handsets Model # CL84215 to a new base Model # CL84107?

My new base and old handsets do not recognize each other and the handsets will not ring when we get calls. How can I connect them to each other? The manual does not help us at all.

Questions

Old land line wire removal

Update: After being on hold for 40 minutes, I have an appt for next week to have the old phone lines removed. Here is the best number to call.         1 877 737 2478 to line removal if you do not have a current land line account with ATT. I need to have the old ATT land li

Questions

Can I get a quote for landline service that includes Taxes and Fees?

I called and was told that Land Line service was availabe in the Assisted Living Facility that my mother is in. I was interested in the local plan (local calls). I was told a rate, but it did not included taxes and fees (I provided the address of the service: street, town, state, Zip code). I would

Questions

There has been no AT&T phone service at my house since a week ago.

My home address is an apartment located at 41043. Even though it is an apartment, there is no phone call. Until two weeks ago, there were two spaces, but now it is always in SOS mode. I have signed up for three routes with my two children, but I can't use any phones. I don't understand this situatio

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.