Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
1988 Pacific Bell Account

Hello. I am searching for records to an old Pacific Bell account from 1988 in Santa Clara. Thank you. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sending callers directly to voicemail.

As a retiree, I have kept my landline even though my wife and I both have cell phones. Most of the calls we get are "junk" calls, so we don't answer.  I would like to set up my voicemail to kick in immediately or at most after one ring.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&TPhone-Advanced

does this require the use of any other service to qualify for the $45/month rate

Questions

Can't load the att.com/repair website

I have tried to load the att.com/repair site from many devices and different browsers on many connections. I can get to the first screen to specify personal/business and the first six digits of the phone number, but then the next page will never load.   It just eventually says "the server stop

Questions

Easement Vacation

my company owns a parcel of ground in Madison County Illinois. the parcel is at the intersection of Wanda Rd and Wagon Wheel Rd. trying to sell the parcel and there is an inactive att easement that needs to be vacated. trying to find right group to contact. sent a prior message and moved to direct c

Questions

Phone Utility pole broken for weeks causing public safety issues

I am the City Manager for Sandusky Michigan and have made multiple attempts to get ATT to deal with a broken pole that is causing wire to hang and create a safety issue. Kids are able to touch the wires that are hanging low

Questions

DL72219 Caller ID question

I set up this cordless phone today. When I call from my cell phone, my name shows up for caller ID. Other cell phones in the same room only show “wireless caller”. I added a phone number with name to the directory and that number appears as “wireless caller” as well. Only my name appears. Any ideas?

Questions

Easement tree maintenance

I believe ATT has a ROW easement through a property I just purchased and the overgrown trees are pulling down the lines. I was curious if you have an arborist i should speak with.

Questions

Technicians

I've scheduled a technician to come out twice to put up a down landline and they didn't show up both times. When I called customer service all they told me was that the technician was on the way. If you're company assigns a technician to come out, the least you could do is contact the technician to

Questions

BL 102 ATT CORDLESS DIRECTORY ENTRIES

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU ENTER A SPACE AND CAPS WITH THIS UNIT? I GAVE UP.

Questions

Landline transfer

I have a landline number with ATT U-verse and I don’t need my landline anymore because it is causing the bill each month to be way to high. I have landline #; TV; and WiFi and my bill is insanely high and in order to start lowering my payment each month I thought i would start with getting rid of t

Questions

Water leaking into hourse through conduit

A customer of ours is trying to get in touch with AT&T regarding a conduit that is leaking water into their house. She can't seem to get in touch with the correct department. Does anyone have a phone number that I can give to her for this type of situation?

Questions

removal of an unused, old bellsouth telephone pole.

I had contacted Oncor (local power company), they came out and said the poles were AT&T's as they purchased Bell South.   Neither pole is in use and haven't been in use for about 20 years.    The poles are older and we would like them removed.     RIcky J. (Edited

Questions

Change Long distance plan

I have called 4 times over the last week to change my long distance plan. I have talked to some very polite people but they have all either said they would call me back or have a supervisor call me back.  It has been 4 days since the first time I was told they would call me back.   

Questions

Customer Service Harassing Landline Users

I am a very down to earth person and am thick skinned. I am a millennial (34) that decided to get a traditional copper landline. I did the research and don’t care about what it costs. I’m very happy with my service and my face is no longer stuck in my cellular phone. I’m using corded phones to avoid

Questions

FLAT RATE RESIDENCE LINE - line not workong "Your number has been disconnected"

I ordered a LAN LINE technically called a FLAT RATE RESIDENCE LINE and when I dial it from my mobile phone it give me a message which says "This number is no longer is service. It should be operational by now as I ordered it last week and was given yesterday as the day it would be opertaional. The

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can I get someone, anyone, to cancel my landline home phone without calling?

The last 3 times I called about this, I was bombarded by "service" reps trying to convince me not to remove features and when I insisted I was kept on hold for over 30 minutes as punishment. I can only shudder at the thought of how long I'll be bombarded and kept on hold if I have to call to cancel

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Communication to Landline Customers

How can I get a copy of information sent to Landline customers about potential system turndown and migration. My mom can't find the letter

Questions

Turning off call screening

The previous tenant of my residence had the AT&T call blocker / screener. I now have a different landline phone number but the call blocker/screener is still tied to the previous landline and I do not have the previous tenants landline phone number. How do I turn this feature off?

Questions

Home phone discnnect

How can I get my home phone disconnected?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.