Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Escalate my Landline issue with John T. Stankey, AT&T Chief Executive Officer

Need to contact Mr. Stankey, AT&T's CEO to escalate and explain the situation at hand with my home Land line, as well as how AT&T's service has handle the situation in L.A., CA. The first request for a Landline Tech service was on 2/7/24 (the landline was still active, off & on). AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change date

I have a CL2940 phone but because it is a leap year the date is not correct. I have tried following the instructions to change date but it never gives me the option. When I press menu/select it just tells me "play messages or answering sys. Can you help me?

Questions

How to contact someone about cleaning trash from ATT substation?

There is a substation in my neighborhood that has become unsightly due to trash and other discarded items. Who do I call to help remedy this problem?  I’ve tried the following numbers given to me by other ATT reps but with no luck: 877 737 2478 877 677 1693 855 365 4975

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add a Contact at MyATT

I'm repeatedly getting a 305 error code when I try to add a contact? What is going on?

Questions

Land line phones message....

All of the landline phones in my house say "Check tel line"....How do I fix?

Questions

Removal of Easement

I work at a law firm in Allentown, Pennsylvania and am working on a project that needs to have a driveway vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

My landline will not ring and there is only 45 DC volts going from ATT to my home.

What is the ringing voltage of a telephone land line?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When AT&T installer kills existing connections

When the installer hooks up new phones in our building, one or more existing user loses service. This can take over a week to fix.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need to report my home landline outage

no dial tone, cannot call out and nobody can call in

Questions

Expansion Handset Compatible with DLP 72362

Just purchased the DLP 72362, base w/ handset & 2 expansion handsets.   Would like to purchase more handsets. Which ones would work best?

Questions

why doesn't att.com/repair work?

My two landlines for the last two plus years are dead or have excessive static. I constantly report trouble at att.com/repair but that their site doesn't work for anymore.

Questions

Getting old phone service cable removed from exterior of house

I have an old At&t phone cable that is connected to my house and since it's no longer in use and is a nuance because of how low it hangs it would like it removed entirely. A phone agent I spoke to said I could remove it myself, but that doesn't seem in line with what I've read elsewhere. Can a t

Questions

Home phone account number

The account number listed on my billing statement and the account listed in My ATT is different. What is the reason for that?

Questions

Need to have Att remove the lines that are hanging too low.

Need to have lines removed that are hanging too low.

Questions

AT&T Remote CO building damaged

AT&T has a small brick building at the back end of the parking lot at my church. It looks to have been built 20+ years ago and is part of a small area that includes a dumpster corral. Siding on the building is damaged with many cuts and the fencing is somewhat rusted. I have personally replaced

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Letter from California Public Utilities Commission

I received this letter from the CPUC about AT&T. What does it mean??

Questions

Dialing 9 before making a call

How do I disable having to dial 9 before I can dial a phone number. This against the law in Texas.

Questions

How do I contact LandLine support billing?????

I have been passed around to Direct TV, Wireless, etc. but no one connects me to Landline support for a billing issue. The AT&T service is horrific what they put their customers through. Is there a number to reach Landline????

Questions

Sprint Dial Up Phone Lines

I have sprint lines on wood post , like old school telephone line with an easement . However , theirs no more sprint , and theirs no more phone lines in use , so who owns the lines now ? I don’t think they are being used , so can I just get rid of them ? Or sell them ? Or does AT&T need to come

Questions

Damaged landline utility box

I have a damaged landline utility box in my front yard. It is held together with duct tape. The original provider was GTE. From the research that I have done this far, there is some indication that this is AT&T now. Is there a way to find out if it belongs to AT&T? I would love to get it re

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.