Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Line 2 is engaging but not working.

Line 2 will engage when a call comes in on line 1. If you PU line 1 to make out going call, line 2 engages. If a call come in on line 1, line 2 does not pick up and continues to ring. If the line 2 number is called when line 1 is engaged you get a call cannot be completed warning. If you call line 2

Questions

Why Can't I Get Service

I called in February to have my home phone service turned back on (turned it off about 9 months ago). I was told I could have the same number and it would be hooked up and activated on Tuesday (2/13).  It was never turned on or activated.  I called a few days later to find out why it was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline repeatedly making 911 phantom calls even though phone doesn’t work—armed police showing up at my house

My longstanding home phone (the landline) has not worked for over a week (loud noise on line, etc.) The non-working landline has been making 911 calls. In a one week period, armed police have showed up 3 times, once at 4:00am (which was last night when we even had the phone disconnected). After the

Questions

Business cant verify account info to call or make changes online

We have 3 businesses with landline phones. Years ago these were setup by an employee that isnt working for us any longer.  The contact info on these accounts is nothing we know of and we dont get a paper bill. How do we gain access to the account if we dont even get a paper bill?

Questions

AT &T 974 phone message waiting alert beep

The alert beep for a message waiting is not working?

Questions

Customer Service Has Beens Completely Useless No One Can Help Simplest Problems Not Resolved

It's a different department. We can't help you from here. Endless excuses. That's AT&T Customer Support. Company MOTO We will find a way to (Edited per community guidelines) you off and keep it that way! Confirmed Auto pay set up 3-4 times. Had auto pay for years! Now so incompetent at all levels. N

Questions

Text Alerts from AT&T Why won't you let me get Text Alerts without AT&T wireless?

So AT&T won't let you add a wireless phone number unless it is an AT&T number!!

Questions

Why is my bill so high for my home service with two Lan Lines!

We have two Landlines in our residence, one for my home office, and one for our home. We have had these numbers and service forever. I was looking at my bill and for one Number I have a charge of $75 a month for "Combined Communication Svcs"?????? The other line has a flat charge of $37.50. Why is o

Questions

porting a active land line to a non att wireless carrier

I want to port my wireline to a wireless carrier. I'm on my second port request. Both ATT and the new carrier have given me the run around saying the problem is not on there end. (many phone calls at this point) is there a department/person who can work with me to find what the issue is with gettin

Questions

Removal of old obsolete Bell South Pole

There is an old obsolete short green Bell South Pole right next to our driveway that has been ran over. I had a mediacom worker look at it and he said there are no lines even hooked up to it. This needs to be removed. location: Inlet Beach FL 32461

Questions

Telephone line easment removal

I need to get approval from AT&T to abandon a telephone line easement on my property....how do I get this done? I live in Indiana....

Questions

Removal of old phone line

We'd like to have our old phone line removed. I don't think it is in use.  Are you able to help with this?

Questions

Why have these lines been on the ground for years?

Communication boxes and lines lying on the ground at 17380 El Camino Real

Questions

AT&T Landline Problems

Off and on for the past few months, our AT&T landline has been screwed up with major static and dropped calls. The technician who worked on the line at the POP several weeks ago stabilized the service but it malfunctioned again a week later with heavy static returning.  Today, there is no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Heavy static on all landline wall sockets

Over the past month or so, my landline has become more and more full of static noise. The dialtone is clear and incoming and outgoing calls connect and disconnect without a problem. The static starts only when the call connects. I have tested all three sockets in different rooms with the oldest and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline issue

I have a dial tone on all my landline phones but can't get outgoing or incoming calls, just the beep noise

Questions

Removing AT&T utility pole for telephone landline

Hello, My name is Pat. I live in Del Mar, CA.  I have   There is a utility pole on my property under ownership of AT&T.  I would like to have this pole removed.  Thanks.

Questions

Reactivate an old landline as a cell phone number

Hi I need a new cell phone number and for sentimental reasons, I would like the phone number we had as a landline. The number and acct was closed many yrs ago.  As far as I can tell the number has not been recycled and is not being used currently.  When you look it up on the web it is sti

Questions

Land Line not working for over 10 months--But ATT is still billing us.

To ATT Land Line Services (POTS) Account  713 xxx-yyyy 949-4   Dear ATT Dear Larry Evans Vice President and General Manager AT&T South Texas CC: Customer Loyalty Service Agents: CECILE CR7245 and RUBEN RS3937 We were promised $806.00 USD credits on 25 November, 2023  and we have

Questions

Incoming calls get message asking for number and PIN

Lately, instead of being able to leave a message, unanswered incoming calls hear a message that they should input their phone number and PIN. I assume they're being directed to the VM system instead of being able to leave a message. How can I fix this?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.