Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Turning off call screening

The previous tenant of my residence had the AT&T call blocker / screener. I now have a different landline phone number but the call blocker/screener is still tied to the previous landline and I do not have the previous tenants landline phone number. How do I turn this feature off?

Questions

Home phone discnnect

How can I get my home phone disconnected?

Questions

Land Line Transfer to Cellular

In a recent phone conversation with an AT&T rep at AT&T Wireless, I was told that I could transfer my AT&T home phone Uverse service and its number to my AT&T cell service account and realize a substantial savings over the $57.14 a month that I am currently paying for home phone serv

Questions

Accepted Solution

Small utiity box

There is a small utility box outside our home, beneath the PG&E electric meter. It is missing the cover and I believe that is how rats have been getting into our house.  Can we get this covered up?

Questions

Internet fiber conversion caused landline to go down

An ATT technician was here earlier to change my internet connection over to fiber. Now my landline is down.  Could it be something he did that caused that?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT withdrawing from eligible telecommunications carrier designation

Does this mean that ATT will no longer be participating in Lifeline? What alternative will customers with low income have?

Questions

Telephone Poles

Hello, I am looking for used telephone poles in varying lengths. Is there a company who removes old telephone poles for resale? We are in Grand Rapids, MI and willing to drive a few hours if needed. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

Questions

Discounts for elderly blind

Does att offer discounts for elderly blind people?

Questions

how to get a credit for landline out of service

My landline was completely out for a week (no incoming but outgoing for weeks before the total shutdown). What must I do to get a credit for the down time?

Questions

poor service.....

my sister did not get any service done or a show up on a appointment that was scheduled

Questions

phone keeps changing time

I have a V-Tech CS 5229 cordless home phone. Straight Talk is the provider. The phone keeps changing the time when a call comes in doesn't matter where the calls are coming from.  There is nothing in the manual how to over ride this.  I have been been working on this for a while. Does any

Questions

Closed

Changing Time on Phone by itself

I have done everything to solve this. I contacted the provider I have even purchased new phone. How the heck is a Link broken and how to fix it that was one of the responses? I about ready to just get rid of the land line or live with it.

Questions

Contact/Address Book for home line cannot be edited, added to or anything. (Error code 305)

For almost two months I have not been able to add contacts or edit any on the AT&T website for a home line. I get the following error: An error has occurred in Address Book, please try again. (code 305) Doesn't seem to matter what device or platform. I also cannot block calls. Safari on iph

Questions

Reporting a dead landline phone

My landline phone is dead. I have no dial tone. How do I report this to AT&T? The website keeps sending me to this URL: https://repair.att.com/repair/landing.doHowever, that URL shows me this error message: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.Your support

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T still have exclusive use of cabling?

My condominium community was built in 1999. Each building has 3 or 5 units. There are telco pedestals throughout the common areas and demarcs behind small outdoor panels for each building. We are too far away from the CO for decent DSL service, and obviously landlines are nearly extinct. Nearly all

Questions

Cancelling landline service

On Feb 1, 2024 my cellular carrier requested a porting of my landline phone number to the cellular carrier. Do I need to contact AT&T to stop further bills or does that happen automatically?

Questions

Getting the run-around with final bill waiver

Called AT&T in Oct 2023 to see about landline porting process for my mother's retirement house. Sure, we can do that, here's the service. Service tech no show. Comes out 2 days later after I call. Can't setup the landline and port the number after all. Never should have sold you the service. Cal

Questions

Accepted Solution

We're sorry, international direct-dial business calls cannot be completed from this number (UK calls). SAC1.

Hello! Since early December 2023, our calls from out ATT Landline to any UK number have resulted in one ring tone, followed a three note SIT tone and the following voice error message: "We're sorry, international direct-dial business calls cannot be completed from this number. For assistance please

Questions

Need to remove old landlines to safely remove palm tree before fire season

I need two old landlines removed before I remove a palm tree as recommended by the city.  I am no longer an AT&T customer, but managed to get a live person two days ago (at 800 288-2020), who said they would check with risk management (or some other similar entity), and would call back.&nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add a Contact at MyATT

I'm repeatedly getting a 305 error code when I try to add a contact? What is going on?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.