Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Voice Mail not Working on Landline

I still have a landline for business purposes. I have a dialtone and can talk to people on the line.  But if I do not answer, it will not go to voicemail.  All I get is "We're sorry we cannot complete your call as dialed please check the number and try again".  I called At&t supp

Questions

Do I need to keep AT&T Landline service connected for U-Verse Internet?

I have an old home AT&T landline (plain old telephone service - POTS) being billed every month, but we no longer use or need a regular landline phone. I use AT&T U-Verse service for Internet Only - connected on a separate CAT5 line from our home phone box to an AT&T Motorola NVG589 Gat

Questions

What is the fee for an unlisted number

Need to get a new unlisted phone number

Questions

Porting a phone number

Mobil service company says I need to contact my land line service and tell them they need to respond to the transfer request. Att says the mobile service company should handle the transfer and ATT doesn't have to respond. So now what?

Questions

Worst Customer Service Ever. Landline phone not working, support won't help.

My traditional landline phone stopped working this morning. There is no dial tone. Calls do not come in. I cannot get anyone to help me by calling AT&T Support. When I call the automated line, I get told it cannot locate my phone number and am routed to an agent who, like every agent before them

Questions

Unlisted phone number

I've been trying to get my mom's phone number changed to an unlisted number due to all the scammers and predators hounding her for money. I have called at least 4 or 5 times with no luck even after the customer service rep says it's taken care of.  I've now asked for a supervisor and have been

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Driveway was damaged during pole replacement. Electric company claims that AT&T owns it.

Driveway was damaged during pole replacement. Electric company claims that AT&T owns it. I don't know anyway at all to contact AT&T about this. Calling customer service was no help at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Questions

new service main phone lines do not ring

I signed up with ATT Nov 30th. Have made numerous calls and a tech came out this past weekend.  My main phone  2 lines do not ring.  There is dial tone but customers call in it goes to voicemail. I can call out but not able to receive inbound calls. This is for a business. Nothing ha

Questions

AT&T 3 handset answering system base issue

I just recently bought an AT&T 3 handset answering system (model number CL82307) and everything works fine except the main base. I wanted to know why the main base won't charge the phone and if there's anything I can do to fix it. I tried plugging it into different sockets and the issue persiste

Questions

AT&T continues to bill for disconnected secondary land line

We disconnected a secondary landline in April. The process went smoothly and the line was disconnected. However, the charge continued and continues to appear on our bill. Each time we have called AT&T, had to explain the situation to the agent, then received a credit and an assurance that the p

Questions

Calls don't go to voicemail

The phone rings constantly, but does not go to voicemail.

Questions

Landline

I have called multiple times over two months because my home phone has no service no dial tone. I have called at all different times of the day and every single time I call I get the same message “we are currently closed” but the website says 7am-8am weekdays. I have two toddlers and I also get side

Questions

Junction Box Case Not Secure / Exposed Wiring

There was a technician / repair person who requested access to my yard to look at the junction box due to a down telephone connection on my street. They left it open and unsecured with a wire d(Edited per community guidelines)d over my fence.  This is a hazard as I have a young child and pets in the

Questions

Concrete cover for neighborhood Pacific Telephone box is broken

How do I get this replaced? Thanks!

Questions

Line out

I have put in a new connection and new battery and it still says line out

Questions

Digital Home Phone

First I'm a retired ATT employee , hate to admit but it is what it is. My home phone which was a pots line that always had problems it it looked like rain. I retired with the " employee at Home" plan which ran about $16 a month. Having poor service for several years and in September of this year and

Questions

Switch Internet and Landline Service

Please provide cost information for my area Name: Madeline Downey Address: 1165 Cloverlawn Drive      City:  Pontiac         Zip:  48340

Questions

my phone is not working and neither is AT&T repair website, I need my phone repaired

my phone isn't working and neither is the repair website, they say to call but my phone isn't working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Finding An Old Phone Bill

I'm looking to find a copy of my old phone bill from the early 1990's. Can this be done?

Questions

Landline Outage

My landline went dead over the weekend. No cellphone to call 800 number and can't submit a repair ticket to att.com/repair - doesn't work.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.