Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Hearing impaired phone

Hello, My mother has a hearing impaired phone and the technician that installed her phone told her she had to have the internet with the phone. I have checked and there are phones that doesn't have to have the internet to work. I'm going to have her cancel her internet as this is just another bill

Questions

Landline Copper to Fiber Migration Timeline?

Over the years I've been checking FCC website and the AT&T website for CLEC and I click the "discontinued service areas" tab to see the status of copper to fiber migration. I found that almost all of the copper shutdowns in the Midwest have been in Michigan and Ohio. Over the past year Indiana a

Questions

naked DSL

I have ATT landline with DSL. I want to drop my landline (too expensive) and keep my DSL. Can I do this via my account online or do I have to call? I am hard of hearing so calling is difficult for me.  Sincerely, Marge

Questions

Charges for Incoming long distance

If I remove my long distance service, will I get charged when I receive a long distance call?

Questions

Landline Not working - HELP!

I hear Dial-Tone AND a 'Voice' - ("if you'd like to make a call ..."). I press 'a' (singular) number to dial -it goes Right Back to Dial-Tone & Voice, I can Not Call Out. Callers 'In', receive a 'Busy-Signal'. No Cell Phone & I can't call AT&T Customer Service - ONLY EMAIL! ... [email scrubbed] WHA

Questions

Landline still doesn’t work after 36 hours

The line has been out since Wenesday around 2pm. Report said it would be fix by 9am today ( Thursday) It is now almost 11.30pm Thursday night and the line still doesn’t work. Phone # (Edited as per community guidelines). Please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Why is ATT still charging me for services I don't have?

I had my Telephone landline disconnected (including DSL) 2 months ago. ATT is still billing me for it. They are taking it directly from my charge card account. ATT has now stolen a total of $256 dollars from me so far and there is no indication that they are going to stop any time soon. There is no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remove (or move) old BellSouth Pedestal

There is an old BellSouth phone (POTTs and DSL) on my property line. I’m not sure if any circuits are even active.  I want to remove it, or if there are active circuits to my neighbors, move it into the 5’ easement so I can install a fence.  Can someone suggest where to start or who to ca

Questions

Catch-22 when trying to create user id for landline account

I need to set up an online account to report that my landline isn't working, but the system uses your landline to send you the verification code to create your account. So I need a landline to report that my landline isn't working. Is there any other way to get a verification code?

Questions

AT&T traditional Land Line phones

We have not had AT&T landline service since December 11 and today is December 18; and there is no cell phone here so I am relegated to communicating with AT&T via their Facebook Page, emails, and Twitter ("X") and I keep getting one promise after another that the service will be back on such

Questions

AT&T does not want to support conventional landlines and lies to their customers

I have invested over 7 hours with AT&T, in getting an 88 year old a conventional landline before Christmas!! It all started when we were forced to put our 88 year old into assisted living. I thought it would be easy to transfer her current service (Local landline) to her new home.   On the

Questions

No dial tone

My land line has no dial tone. When I call customer support the automatron says I have another carrier I have to call and hangs up oN me. I receive a bill from at&t every month for my land line and local calls and when I ask for a live agent thru the automatron it ignores me and keeps saying con

Questions

Accepted Solution

voicemail history

I need more info about how to view my previous voicemail history.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Online Account Access

I cannot got to my phone account (land line) online. When I try to enter the account number, it tells me my account is locked and to call an 877 number.   When I call the 877 number, it tells me to call the 800-288-2020 number.  When I call that number, they say they can't help with onlin

Questions

why can't AT&T use my Autopay?

I was notified on 8/8/2023 that the card used for my Autopay was about to expire. On 8/9/2023 I updated my Autopay information. However, it was shown as "not active" later, and the payment that should have been charged on 9/5/2023 wasn't, so on 9/7/2023 I updated it again. On 9/30/2023 I received a

Questions

Unlock Cisco 8861 Phones

I have 4 phones purchased that came from a lawyers office in Dallas, Tx. I need to have these phones unlocked from your service so I am able to utilize them here on a different carrier. How do I do that and will you PLEASE assist in getting this completed? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Old AT&T number now on Comcast

Years ago, my son moved out and we transferred responsibility of our home AT&T line and number to him. He activated the line and number on his Comcast triple play. Fast forward to now and he is wanting to do away with the landline and number.  We have a friend that would like the number.&

Questions

Emmanuel Katto Uganda | How to reduce the spam calls?

Hello people, my name is Emmanuel Katto and I'm from Uganda. I am using AT&T Landline Home Phone Services and these days getting so many spam calls, can anyone guide me how to reduce the spam calls?

Questions

Landline Account Issues

Among my various AT&T accounts, I have a land line account that I keep in service in case of emergency. I have never been able to add the account to the MY ATT app and for the last 6 months when I attempted to pay my monthly statement, either by phone or online, my account is not recognized and

Questions

Active Easements

I have two AT&T easements from the 1970s on property in Kentucky. One expired in 2022 and the other expires in 2024. I want to know if the easements are still used, and if they are, who should I contact about renewing? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.