Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.4K)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T does not want to support conventional landlines and lies to their customers

I have invested over 7 hours with AT&T, in getting an 88 year old a conventional landline before Christmas!! It all started when we were forced to put our 88 year old into assisted living. I thought it would be easy to transfer her current service (Local landline) to her new home.   On the

Questions

No dial tone

My land line has no dial tone. When I call customer support the automatron says I have another carrier I have to call and hangs up oN me. I receive a bill from at&t every month for my land line and local calls and when I ask for a live agent thru the automatron it ignores me and keeps saying con

Questions

Accepted Solution

voicemail history

I need more info about how to view my previous voicemail history.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Online Account Access

I cannot got to my phone account (land line) online. When I try to enter the account number, it tells me my account is locked and to call an 877 number.   When I call the 877 number, it tells me to call the 800-288-2020 number.  When I call that number, they say they can't help with onlin

Questions

why can't AT&T use my Autopay?

I was notified on 8/8/2023 that the card used for my Autopay was about to expire. On 8/9/2023 I updated my Autopay information. However, it was shown as "not active" later, and the payment that should have been charged on 9/5/2023 wasn't, so on 9/7/2023 I updated it again. On 9/30/2023 I received a

Questions

Unlock Cisco 8861 Phones

I have 4 phones purchased that came from a lawyers office in Dallas, Tx. I need to have these phones unlocked from your service so I am able to utilize them here on a different carrier. How do I do that and will you PLEASE assist in getting this completed? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Old AT&T number now on Comcast

Years ago, my son moved out and we transferred responsibility of our home AT&T line and number to him. He activated the line and number on his Comcast triple play. Fast forward to now and he is wanting to do away with the landline and number.  We have a friend that would like the number.&

Questions

Emmanuel Katto Uganda | How to reduce the spam calls?

Hello people, my name is Emmanuel Katto and I'm from Uganda. I am using AT&T Landline Home Phone Services and these days getting so many spam calls, can anyone guide me how to reduce the spam calls?

Questions

Landline Account Issues

Among my various AT&T accounts, I have a land line account that I keep in service in case of emergency. I have never been able to add the account to the MY ATT app and for the last 6 months when I attempted to pay my monthly statement, either by phone or online, my account is not recognized and

Questions

Active Easements

I have two AT&T easements from the 1970s on property in Kentucky. One expired in 2022 and the other expires in 2024. I want to know if the easements are still used, and if they are, who should I contact about renewing? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Questions

Voice Mail not Working on Landline

I still have a landline for business purposes. I have a dialtone and can talk to people on the line.  But if I do not answer, it will not go to voicemail.  All I get is "We're sorry we cannot complete your call as dialed please check the number and try again".  I called At&t supp

Questions

Do I need to keep AT&T Landline service connected for U-Verse Internet?

I have an old home AT&T landline (plain old telephone service - POTS) being billed every month, but we no longer use or need a regular landline phone. I use AT&T U-Verse service for Internet Only - connected on a separate CAT5 line from our home phone box to an AT&T Motorola NVG589 Gat

Questions

What is the fee for an unlisted number

Need to get a new unlisted phone number

Questions

Porting a phone number

Mobil service company says I need to contact my land line service and tell them they need to respond to the transfer request. Att says the mobile service company should handle the transfer and ATT doesn't have to respond. So now what?

Questions

Worst Customer Service Ever. Landline phone not working, support won't help.

My traditional landline phone stopped working this morning. There is no dial tone. Calls do not come in. I cannot get anyone to help me by calling AT&T Support. When I call the automated line, I get told it cannot locate my phone number and am routed to an agent who, like every agent before them

Questions

Unlisted phone number

I've been trying to get my mom's phone number changed to an unlisted number due to all the scammers and predators hounding her for money. I have called at least 4 or 5 times with no luck even after the customer service rep says it's taken care of.  I've now asked for a supervisor and have been

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Driveway was damaged during pole replacement. Electric company claims that AT&T owns it.

Driveway was damaged during pole replacement. Electric company claims that AT&T owns it. I don't know anyway at all to contact AT&T about this. Calling customer service was no help at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Questions

new service main phone lines do not ring

I signed up with ATT Nov 30th. Have made numerous calls and a tech came out this past weekend.  My main phone  2 lines do not ring.  There is dial tone but customers call in it goes to voicemail. I can call out but not able to receive inbound calls. This is for a business. Nothing ha

Questions

AT&T 3 handset answering system base issue

I just recently bought an AT&T 3 handset answering system (model number CL82307) and everything works fine except the main base. I wanted to know why the main base won't charge the phone and if there's anything I can do to fix it. I tried plugging it into different sockets and the issue persiste

Questions

AT&T continues to bill for disconnected secondary land line

We disconnected a secondary landline in April. The process went smoothly and the line was disconnected. However, the charge continued and continues to appear on our bill. Each time we have called AT&T, had to explain the situation to the agent, then received a credit and an assurance that the p

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.