Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (961)

Activity
Care Code 205.4

I can no longer log into any streaming services that I am supposed to have access to through my DirecTV subscription. When I enter the login information (which is confirmed correct) I get the message: "Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. CARE CODE

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

USER ID NOT WORKING TO SIGN INTO 3rd PARTY APPS

I am trying to sign into various 3rd party apps (ESPN, bravo, hbo max, etc) on my Samsung smart tv with my user ID and password which I know are correct, but every time I try, I get the following message. “ Hmm… that isn’t the ID you use for this service. Try signing in with another ID. C

Questions

HBO max can’t verify subscription

Have not been able to sign into my HBO max account through AT&T in about a month. Says can’t verify subscription. Spoke to customer service and they said it would take 24 hours and someone would reach out and they never did. Really disappointed in the service I have received.

Questions

Having issues logging into HBOMAX

I have a fiber 1000 account that qualifies for HBO MAX but haven't been able to log in for months. I called customer service on Monday and while they did confirm that I should have access they couldn't figure it out and just transferred me around until I gave up.

Questions

HBO max error code

I am getting an error code 4 on my HBO max app on my Roku tv. Nothing I do will resolve it! And it's just on my Roku tv, I can use my computer, another tv, my phone. What do I need to do? 

Questions

Care Code 205.4

Trying to link a directv subscription to ESPN app for PS4. Getting care code 205.4 with a message saying the ID is not the one used for this service. The login information I am using is correct.

Questions

HBO Max not working with ATT Fiber 1000 internet account

Is it possible for ATT to look into my account? I am able to see the WATCH HBO button but it all it does is redirect me to the hbo max website and when I try to login via ATT, it says cannot verify your subscription.

Questions

HBO MAX

I have an AT&T elite plan and I use to have directv. I use to log into HBO Max with my Directv login and now that I've cancelled Directv I cannot log in with my AT&T wireless account. My username is [email scrubbed]

Questions

hbo max

I cannot log into hbo max.  Switched plans to get it, and for 3 weeks now, have been waiting for tech support to resolve the issue.  Anyone else have this problem?

Questions

Getting can’t verify your hbo max sub

I have att unlimited plus plan and have been unsuccessful in setting up hbo max.

Questions

Unable to Log In to HBO Max

I tried to “sign in to HBO Max with provider” using AT&T, and the login is not working (I’m getting Care Code 201 [LU100]), but when I tried the “Don’t have a user ID? Make one now” option and it told me “That account’s already registered” when I input my account info. If it’s already registered

Questions

AT&T HBO Max Scam

So after three days of being bounced around all over the place because of the HBO Max subscription expired issue, here's what an AT&T Mobility manager told me today. Apparently, even if you have multiple Elite Unlimited plans on your AT&T wireless account, you now only get one HBO Max accou

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

Unlimited Elite & HBO Max

Hello everyone. Figured I’d drop this in here for others who might be noticing it. Apparently some point in the last month AT&T changed it so that there is only 1 HBO max account per AT&T account, where before each email login tied to a line that was paying the elite price got an HBO max acc

Questions

HBO Max Not Showing on My Account

I got an email saying my internet plan comes with HBO Max, but it doesn't show on my account dashboard like the email says. I tried to log in straight through HBO and it says I need to activate my HBO Max account on AT&T first.  What do I do?

Questions

HBOmax with new wireless plan

I recently changed my wireless plan, which I was able to still get HBOmax for free with. However, I was instructed that I would need to sign up again for HBOmax and could use my same email. However, I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I have seen other forum questions in which gives instructi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Subscription has expired message help

I get the HBO Max Subscription has expired when it should be included in my DirecTV package. How do I fix this?

Questions

Official Solution

HBO Max and HBO Live channels on Directv Stream?

Does the HBO Live channels that were included with wireless users that had Directv(satellite) not carry over to those that have the Directv Stream service? I have Unlimited Elite that includes HBO Max, and when I had the Directv Satellite service the HBO live channels were added to Directv automati

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Unlimited Grandfathered Plans & HBOMAX

AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX. How to stream HBOMAX on an Unlimited Elite Plan (Grandfathered) Sign in using the same ID you use to sign in to your AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can't Sign in to HBOMAX - Help & Streaming Solutions

AT&T Subscriptions that include HBOMAX AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a Grandfathered plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX. If you have a legacy plan, learn how to sign in below.    H

Questions

Just switched to plan that includes HBO Max; I’m already a HBO Max subscriber, what do I need to do?

Just switched to plan that includes HBO Max; I’m already a HBO Max subscriber, what do I need to do so that I’m not being charged for something that’s free? What do I need to do to “sign up” on the HBO Max site/app with the AT&T(?) credentials? Thanks.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.