Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (961)

Activity
HBO not working through AT&T, says "EXPIRED" with elite line

I am very disappointed by reading how many people have been having difficulty with this free service added. This was one of the reasons my family took up AT&T instead of sticking with Verizon. This has been a repeated problem for my family since we opened services in early June. Let alone not ge

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

Just Like Everyone Else..."Expired" HBO Max Subscription through AT&T Message

It took almost a full year to get my subscription to work after signing up for AT&T wireless (12 months of paying for it without having access). I kept trying and kept getting responses that my plan (Unlimited Plus) didn't include it.  I would give up and then get an email every couple mon

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Closed

HBO channels w/ HBO max?

I get hbo max through AT&T. So it says “hbo max also includes hbo channels and hbo on demand on directv.” On my directv however, I try to watch something on demand it gives me the option to subscribe to hbo max but i already have it and doesnt give me the option to sign in, nor do I have access

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Closed

HBO Max cannot log into new device

Hi I have had HBO max as part of the offering from AT&at wireless. A call to AT&T wireless yesterday they said my plan still comes with HBO max my plan : AT&T Unlimited & More(SM) Premium Multi line My issue.  i cannot log into a new device.  i try log into in as T

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to login to HBOMAX using browser or HBO app on MAC but can login to HBO app on Iphone.

As of 8/21, I was logged out of HBOMAX on my Mac's browser and HBO app. I've cleared cookies and cache and tried firefox, safari, chrome and brave. When I go to hbomax and choose provider > ATT > sign in > the browser tab says "signing out" > I'm redirected to ATT login page > I login

Questions

Closed

customer service billing

I was on hold and transferred to 5 different people to try and settle up a billing issue. Never resolved.  How can I get someone in the US that has the authority to make a decision without having to read from a script.    We were hounded to come back to direct TV and now regret it.&n

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Your HBO Max Subscription through AT&T has Expired

The other night I was experiencing issues streaming anything on HBO Max. I have a subscription through AT&T's Elite Unlimited Plan. Under the "Account" section on any HBO Max platform it stated "Your HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired". I tried all the usual trouble shooting: logg

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

HBO Max "Can't verify subscription"

I am supposed to receive HBO Max free with my internet 1,000. Despite multiple calls to AT&T help, I am still getting the "Can't verify subscription" when attempting to sign in through my AT&T account. My email and password are correct. My account overview page does NOT have a start streami

Questions

HBOMax

Did AT&T get rid of HBO Max? I logged in using the code off my TV etc etc and it's still telling me I need an HBOMax paid plan. I know I had it....

Questions

Logging into HBO Max

I have the Elite Unlimited Plan and should have access to HBO Max. I spend 2.5 hours on the phone with customer support and they can't determine why I cannot log into HBO Max. I have been an AT&T customer since 2009, but this incompetence is ridiculous. We tried everything - resetting password,

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Can not log into HBOMax - subscription is expired, continued.

I made the following post 3 days ago. AT&T followed up in a direct message but sent incorrect information about my plan and their HBOMax promotion. I replied with the correct information indicating the promotion went through June 5th 2022, I DID purchase my plan within the eligibility dates for

Questions

Can not log into HBOMax - says subscription is expired.

I've had this problem since the end of July and have spent hours on the phone with both AT&T and HBOMax support only to get nowhere. AT&T tells me to call HBO, HBO tells me to call AT&T. The last phone call I had with AT&T support was over an hour and ended with the AT&T Rep tell

Questions

HBO MAX EXPIRED SUB

My HBO Max account says my subscription is expired, but my AT&T plan comes with it. I’ve tried logging out of all devices and logging back in. I’ve contacted hbo max, and no help there. I’ve also tried clearing cache and uninstalling then reinstalling app. Nothing has worked. Help pls!&nbs

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Can not log into HBO Max with my AT&T log in

I have the internet 1000 which was confirmed multiple times by various AT&T representatives includes HBO Max. However I have tried everything and everytime it states can not verify subscription.  I do not need a screen shot or copy from HBO help as so many times that has been posted before

Questions

Login to HBO Max

When my wife or I try to log in to HBO max it tells us the password that we just changed is incorrect and we have to reset it every time we try to login? Why is this?

Questions

My hbo max stopped working. Why?

Went to watch a show and hbo max login said my subscription has expired. I have at&t wireless unlimited plan.

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Closed

Directv login

Cannot log into to our Directv televisions

Questions

HBO Max subscription says it is expired

I have HBO Max through my AT&T Unlimited Elite account and my account is paid and up-to-date but all my devices are saying that my HBO Max subscription through AT&T has expired

Questions

HBO max

My HBO max subscription Says AT&T expired I have tried to delete the app and reinstall it I have signed out of all my devices. Still does not work

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Can't Login? This is what worked for me.

I was not getting an expired error or any other error, just a white screen when logging into HBOMAX by choosing provider > choosing ATT > then signing in. What worked for me was NOT choosing ATT as provider but just using the login for email / password on first screen on HBOMAX when clicking S

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.