Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (963)

Activity
HBO max login problems

I subscribe to HBO through Xfinity and now its telling me that i need to choose a plan or click a link if I'm already subscribed. I have tried to login with my Xfinity account but it tells me that it's not the primary account. I have tried to login with all acounts connected to the Xfinity account b

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

HBO Max with Plan

My att account says I have acces to HBO Max free of charge with my plan but when I click the add HBO max button it takes me to a page where they charge me for the add-on. When I try logging in through HBO Max directly and selecting provider they tell me they cant "verify my subscription." How do I f

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

HBO Max subscription expired

I recently updated my phone plan because I was overpaying for unlimited. I was assured that I would not lose access to HBO Max because I use it often. However, now it is saying my subscription has expired. I have logged out of all devices and tried to log back in with my AT&T login and it is sti

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max

My att login does not work with HBO max. I get a message saying it needs to confirm my subscription and a button to sign in again.

Questions

Can’t log into HBO Max using AT&T on ipad

Within the HBO Max app on my iPad, I select to login with a provider and select AT&T. I then get a modal saying We want to keep your info safe. We haven’t noticed any activity in a while. We’re redirected you for your security. But I’m never redirected. I have the AT&T app installed on my ip

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can’t I log into HBO max with my ATT sign in info when it’s included with my wireless plan?

Trying to login to HBO max using my Att login info and I’m getting “can’t verify service”

Questions

Can't verify HBO Max subscription

I have the AT&T Unlimited Elite Plan. About a month ago, while watching HBO Max I got kicked out and ever since I have been unable to get it to work. I've read the multiple post on here with people having the same problem and have tried all of the recommended solutions (clearing cache, logging o

Questions

HBO Login keeps saying “we want to keep your info safe”

I saw another forum post with the same issue. I had access to HBO max on my iPad with no issues until I was logged out one day. HBO is still working on all my other devices but when I try to log in again on my iPad I keep getting a message saying they’re keeping my info safe and I click “ok, got it”

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment options for HBO Max (from outside US) - Need help

Hi Need some help with paying for HBO subscription, I have a VPN and can sign up and access HBO Max, but I do not have an American credit card, nor an android phone, I have a windows laptop and apple phone if that helps. Can anyone help suggest ways I can pay for HBO Max (if possible?). I am in Can

Questions

When I close my ATT account, do I need to cancel HBO MAX which came with my plan for free?

I have closed my ATT account in which HBO MAX was included for free. Will the HBO MAX be canceled automatically? If so, when? Or do I have to cancel it? And if so how? I have gone to my account and cannot see where I would do this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Channels NOT included with DirectTV stream with ATT Unlimited plan??

Hello, We recently switched over from ATT Uverse to DirectTv Streaming. We have an ATT Unlimited Plan and had access to not only the HO Max app but also the HBO channels themselves. When switching over from Uverse, we were initially told that we'd only have access to the HBO Max app thru Dire

Questions

Can't verify my subscription after months

Hbo max cant verify my subscription after months tried everything clearing the cache, unstalling it help

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO Max Issue

I canceled my Directv service, which also ended my HBO Max. Apparently I can't sign up now, using my email, because it says I already have an account (but it is inactive). How do I fix this??  I just want to sign up for a new account and pay for HBO Max directly.

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Still Active after Cancellation & billing Cycle ended

I cancelled my Direct tv, Internet and Phone package that i had with AT&T and my billing cycle ended November 6, 2022.   Why is my direct tv still active and receiving channels on the app and receivers as of November 7 still? Nov 6 should of been the last day of service. Also still

Questions

I am unable to log in to HBOMax using my ATT credentials

I checked other posts on here about this similar issue and it didn't find any information that resolved the problem. I have an AT&T Wireless Unlimited Plus plan and I have had no issues logging into the HBOMax app until today. I am stuck in a loop. The app asks me to login. I click login with a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have to change my password every time I login

Every time I try to log in to my At&t account online or through HBO max, I receive an error that the user ID and password are wrong. I have to change my password every time I want to sign in to HBO max online or app, or log in to pay my bills. I know the user ID and password are correct.

Questions

Another "I can't sign into HBO Max" thread

I have two Apple TVs -- one has been signed in for quite a while and is working properly. I can't sign in on the second. I have "Internet 1000" and in the box for it on my account page there's an image at the top right that says "Includes HBO MAX" I've followed the FAQs and guides and like eve

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot login to HBO Max

HBO max is included in my selected plan, however when I log into HBO max with same login info, or through service provider, it says my HBO Max Subscription has expired through ATT but it hasn’t.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

HBO Max sign in error

I Have had the most difficult time trying to sign into HBO Max with att as my service provider and/or from my att account email as a HBO Max user account. I have eligible service through my att wireless account with the Unlimited elite plan. Contacted both att support as well as HBO Max Support and

Questions

HBO Max Not Working - Cant verify subscription

I have HBO max included with my U-verse package, but it hasn't let me login 1 single time. Given the run around by customer service with hours of my life wasted that I'll never get back. Anyone find a solution?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.