Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.1K)

Activity
I need my PUK code please I locked it on accident

My phones not working

Questions

HBO Max

I have a mobile phone plan that includes HBO Max and i've lost access for some reason over the last few days. When i try to sign in to HBO Max through ATT, as i've always done in the past, i am now getting this message: "It looks like you don’t have access to Max through this provider. If you think

Questions

Want to unlink my email from all accounts so I can start fresh

When all of the accounts got merged back whenver, my email was set as the email that shared all of the profiles for my in laws. Now I have my own, and when I link it to my provider, it still is showing all of their profiles, and I have two ad-free subscriptions tied to my email address.  One f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Activation Tile Missing

Got rid of my cable TV provider and I tried to login to HBO Max. My wireless "Plan Details" says HBO Max Included. Instructions say login to ATT and click on "Activate HBO Max Tile" which is nowhere to be found. When I login using ATT as my provider, it says "Your subscription cannot be verified".

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free HBO Max because I’m an AT&T customer?

I’m just trying to find out if I have a free HBO Max subscription as a result of having an AT&T Unlimited plan. I’ve tried calling multiple times. First attempt, you could hear the customer service (CS) agent joking and laughing with the others in the background (and they sounded like they were

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't sign into Max like others

This seems to be a common problem: https://forums.att.com/conversations/account-features/cant-get-into-max/6476c101c3b1ef2541c738b6 https://forums.att.com/conversations/max-login-installation/why-cant-i-log-into-hbo-max-with-my-att-sign-in-info-when-its-included-with-my-wireless-plan/62e32e6d7

Questions

Max can't verify subscription

I would like a solution from ATT to troubleshoot MAX. I have deleted the MAX app and reinstalled, I have turned off my devices to reboot, I have changed my ATT password, I have logged into 2 different search engines on my desktop, I have exhausted all the posted links for help….and I verified that

Questions

Can’t verify subscription Max

I haven’t been able to sign in with Max. My AT&T plan covers it. I don’t have SSO enabled. I’ve tried multiple devices. It states “can’t verify subscription”

Questions

Wireless unlimited plus max not working

I’m an employee and have unlimited plus wireless account and we have had max working until about 8:30 last night it quit working on all devices and says it cannot verify the subscription. I even tried downloading the app on different devices and same result. Also I know I am using the correct user

Questions

Still Cannot access Max Subscription

Hello, after the switch from HBO Max to MAX, we lost the ability to log in using our Wireless provider option

Questions

Max does not allow or recognize my ATT login

I would like a solution from ATT to troubleshoot MAX. I have deleted the MAX app and reinstalled, I have turned off my devices to reboot, I have changed my ATT password, I have logged into 2 different search engines on my desktop, I have exhausted all the posted links for help….and I verified that

Questions

HBO Max just removed from my benefits

I have had HBO Max as a benefit on my unlimited plan for years. Without me changing my plan at all, this benefit was just removed. 10 hours on support and no one can resolve the issue or explain why this happened. What’s up?

Questions

Did You Lose Your MAX Subscription All of a Sudden?

Has anyone gone through something similar?I lost my free Max subscription all of a sudden. I signed up originally with an unlimited phone plan + DirectTv Stream plan (over a few years ago) and was told I'd have free HBO (Max) for life. I've received no communication regarding my account changing, n

Questions

Unable to log into MAX on tv and ipad.

Unable to log into MAX on tv and iPad. MAX asked to change my login password which I did. However, when I try to log in, it says my account cannot be verified. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Questions

How do I move my HBO Max account to independently paying it and not AT&T?

I'm trying to move my plan down and still want to have my original HBO Account since all my information is tied to it. I don't see a way online to do it.

Questions

i am facing issue with signals how i improved signals with AT&T upgrade?

i m losing signals during run and i need to restart it again. why this is happening? any idea?

Questions

Missing local channels

Why i am not getting local channel of my area. is there any issue in setting or in tv? Any solution?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

HBO MAX can't verify my subscription

Hi, I received an email from AT&T stating I am eligible for an HBO Max subscription at no extra charge due to having at AT&T Unlimited Plus wireless plan however when I try logging in to the HBO Max app it's telling me that it can't verify my subscription? Can you help please? Thank you

Questions

MAX login constantly kicking me out

After the initial transfer fiasco the first couple of days, I was able to successfully connect my AT&T account to MAX. Now I will login and then a day or two later it will kick me out and I have to reset my AT&T password every time because it gives me an error message saying the login attemp

Questions

HBOMax removed from Grandfathered plans

In early January, my HBOMax account stopped working after having it set up for years. I chatted with support multiple times and was transferred to multiple people. At the end of the conversation, I was just told that ATT is removing HBOMax services from all their plans, including older plans. It

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?