Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to have my landline service disconnected.

I need to have a landline service disconnected.  The landline connection in one of our buildings has not been used in over 20 years.  We're renovating the building and need to have the line disconnected / decommissioned / down and out from the telephone phone.   Calling the 800

Questions

Utility pole relocation

There is a utility pole at my residence that has been relocated by the LA Department of Water and Power back in November. The old pole is still standing with only AT&T assets on it. The city installed a new pole and moved their power lines to make the street wider in-front of our house but they

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forwarding Calls from Handset

I have what ATT refers to as "ATT Wireless Internet" using an ATT supplied IFWA-40, paired with ATT Cordless hand set Model CL82307. What I would like to know is if there is a way to automatically forward all incoming calls on that line to my cell phone?  I also use ATT as my wireless service

Questions

Landline not working. Can't get help from AT&T

For the last day and a half, I've been unable to reach anyone at ATT to help with our ATT handset with ATT service.The "in use" light on our landline has been blinking for about a day. I picked it up to call 611 but there was no dial tone. I unplugged it and plugged it back. Still nothing. I called

Questions

Accepted Solution

Scams-Robo scammer selling Senior Medicare keeps getting thru call block feature

We are listed on DoNotCall list. Bought newer landline phones and added call block. Still getting 10 to 20+ call a day. The company has spoofed numerous other numbers. Have sent reports to FCC. We’ve had this number since 1956. ATT customer service added the call block but charged us more than she q

Questions

unlock At and tt

since my dad unlock my phone but it saids the sim is lock to the phone can the sim itself be use in a different phone even thou my dad got it unlock for me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Cordless phone won't hold correct time

The Eastern Standard Time keeps reverting to Central time on my EL52200 cordless phone?  Then when I check my answering machine it has the wrong time the call was received.  I've reset it numerous times but the same thing keeps happening.

Questions

Fiber Phone Jacks in Multiple Rooms

We have fiber phone service with a corded landline style phone for my Mom. We want to get a jack in her bedroom to add another corded landline style phone.  How do we install a jack in another room?

Questions

unlock phone

Hi i live in south africa and bought a phone from a guy that is network locked,i tried to unlock the phone but it keeps on giving me a error,i tried the website and the app and the guy lost the sim,please help me to unlock the phone,its a prepaid mobile that was bought cash,its a samsung A13 sm 135u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Receive statements for an AT&T Long Distance account that is not ours

1. Received a check for $1069.24. Called AT&T, they couldn't find the account. Check addressed to husband at our address. All of our phone accounts are under my name because I am retired AT&T and we get concession. 2. Received a statement dated Dec. 26, 2023 showing a payment of $592.32 on N

Questions

problem unlocking surface duo

bought a surface duo from a second-hand website, tried to unlock with http://att.com/deviceunlock , but it gave me a "You can’t unlock your device until your installment plan is paid off. If you pay off your device as part of your monthly bill, wait until the start of your next bill period to unlock

Questions

Device unlock request

I recently bought an iPhone 15 Pro Max from an online store.It is SIM or carrier-locked, can you guys help me unlock the device?I can share the imei as well

Questions

Unlocking Iphone 12

I have an iPhone 12 that I have been attempting to unlock for a week now. I submitted an unlock request which was approved by AT & T and I received a confirmation email that my phone was able to be unlocked and next steps to setting up my new SIM. My phone however, was not unlocked. I restarted

Questions

At&t receipt

How to get a copy of receipt

Questions

Software update

Hello, i have samsung s22 ultra and the android 14 came out in november 2023 and tofay is january 20/ 2024 and i couldn't update my software yet, always a page pops up to me says that software update interrupted.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why did AT&T discontinue stand alone wireless home phone service?

Why doesn't AT&T offer wireless home phone any more?  I am currently grandfathered in and have AT&T wireless home phone for $20/month with a $10 off loyalty discount.  The unit is connected to my home phone wiring so there is a dial tone coming from all of my jacks.  I currently have 5 wired phones

Questions

ATT deactivated my paid VOIP phone plan without notice

2 days ago, I noticed no dial tone on the home land phones which uses VOIP over fiber. It had been working for years 2 days prior. I am in the middle of a AT&T billing cycle and use auto-pay to pay my bills, so there was no lag in payments. The internet serviced from the same gateway router had

Questions

Home phone

Hello. The phone keeps saying home line busy. No one can call and we cannot call out.

Questions

home phone

my phone shows no line. How do I fix it?

Questions

BL102 Dect 6.0 cordless phone/unable to answer incoming calls

When a call comes in we are unable to answer it. If we hit the phone/flash to answer it cuts off the call. We can make calls just fine. please help I do not want to go buy another phone.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.