Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Call Log

Today is 17 Dec 2023. I have received several calls on my UVERSE phone since 4 Dec (the callerID log on my phone shows 16 total), but my call log on the AT&T site show nothing since that date. Anyone know what the problem is?

Questions

Airtel postpaid

I have Airtel postpaid but unable to receive any msg to AT&T tower its shows sos . Can you please help me on that

Questions

Help with the Imei

Hello, good night, I wanted to make an inquiry. I bought a cell phone that is from your company but apparently it is blocked from the network. I live in Latin America. I wanted to put the chip of my country and it is blocked. Could you help me?

Questions

Uverse phone not ringing

Uverse phone not ringing on incoming calls. Displays on tv but phones are not ringing.

Questions

AT&T easement

There is an AT&T easement on the property I am constructing a project on. I need to discuss whether my project will impact AT&Ts easement and if so, what to do next - it is an underground telephone line. Who can I talk to?

Questions

Forced de-registration procedure for an orphaned Headset TL7800

How do you force the deregistration of the headset TL7800 if the base it was previously connected to has stopped functioning?

Questions

Need help unlocking phone

I would like to unlock my phone. It meets all requirements. When I request an unlock through the portal, I received a message to use the app on my phone. There is no app on my phone and the only one I can find online says it is for previous older phones. Please help.

Questions

International use

Hi How can I add on an international phone plan to my recently purchased prepaid US mobile phone,when I am outside the USA?And ,can I call using the wi fi on that particular phone,even without paying the international plan?? And,can anyone call me on my US `phone,even though I have not activated th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

OLD TELEPHONE POLE IN MEDINA NY

I recently bought a house in Medina NY, there is an old utility pole 2 feet from the house. There are no wires or cables connected to it, it is just the pole.  I looked for an identifying tag but there is none.  I now have a problem with squirrels using the pole to get onto my house. 

Questions

Verification codes

I have not been receiving verification codes to my number. I have rechecked and confirmed it is being sent to the right number. It was working fine up until last Saturday.

Questions

Audible Caller ID with EL51103

We just purchased the EL51103 cordless telephone with caller ID and voicemail. Our old system used to announce the caller ID audibly in case you were not close to the phone to see who was calling.  This unit shows it visually on the handset, but does not announce it.  Does it have that ca

Questions

S20 fe 5g not able 5g network

I have s20 FE 5g at and t inlocked smartphone but both are after unlock not able to switch 5g network even there is not any king of option to switch 5g??

Questions

Android 14 /one ui 6

Hello, I have a phone S21 Ultra. I am Jordanian and my phone is from AT&T. How can I get the One UI 6 update when I do not have your SIM card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock my device

Please unlock my device

Questions

New Construction & ATT Pole is in new driveway approach - needs to be relocated

I am under construction on a new quadraplex near downtown Dallas TX and an ATT pole is sited in the middle of my new driveway approach. The pole appears to not be in use but in either case it needs to be removed or relocated.

Questions

Model CL82301 replacement

Have this older phone with 2 add'l handset (model above). One was damaged and I was about to get another one.  I have charged it, but still not getting a dial tone.  How do I get this new handset working?  Thanks.

Questions

I have a iPhone that is blacklisted

I take out a iPhone on contract an it’s saying blacklisted, can I unlocked the phone to a different carrier.

Questions

App to unlock phone

I want to unlock my phone. I meet the requirements and have submitted a request through the portal. I received a reply to use the app on my phone to unlock it. I do not have any app installed on my phone. The only app I can find in the Play store is for an older version of my phone. Now what?

Questions

Directory

My entries won't stay in the directory.

Questions

I can leave messages on my AT&T land phone, but the phone does not show that they are there

Just today, as part of my "fixit" program, I left over 14 messages on my AT&T land phone, but it did not show that they were there. I could listen to them by pushing star298, but the phone didn't indicate their presence. What must I do to have my AT&T land phone indicate that recorded call

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.