Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.2K)

Activity
loss of voice mails

I work for a CPA Office, and we talked with a salesman in early October about lowering our bill and he suggested that we go to digital phone lines. We had the copper land lines. He told us that nothing would change that we could keep our phone numbers, fax number and call forwarding. We were excited

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

New modem with different phone connection

Hi, I received a new router/modem from ATT. The old Pace model # 5268ac connected with the landline phone with no problem. The new modem Apris model # BGW210 has a different phone connection on the back and my landline male plug is too big to fit. Can I get an adapter or do I need to call for a tech

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline number displays

Outgoing calls caller id

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

AT&T Debit Card for refund

We received a debit card from AT&T for a refund owed to us. It's thru Northlane.com.  I tried to create an online account to transfer funds from this card to our checking account.  I did activate the card, but when I tried to go online at Login.northland.com/ATT, I keep getting error

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Credit Card Refund

DECEPTIVE!! I received a "CREDIT CARD" for my refund. in small print it said "go on line and get a paper check." After 3 websites, to activate the card ONLY and 2 phone calls I FINALLY got a person to cancel the card. If I wanted my info given to a credit card company I WILL DO IT> AT &T yo

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

New construction home, Landlines in our neighborhood but told they don’t service our addressorhood

We purchased a new construction home in a neighborhood with homes that have land lines and cable service (no internet). I have spoken to customer service and sales and was told AT&T doesn’t service our area.  We have a green box on the corner of our lot marked Ameritech which is now AT&

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

EL52119

answering machine will not record messages

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Old Voicemail greeting

Hello, I have read another post very similar to my situation and hope you can help. My mother has an old Bell South digital answering system Model 1184. My brother recently passed away. He was the one who originally set up the answer machine greeting. We briefly lost power and the machine defaulted

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

ringtones

changing number of ringtones

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

My corded and cordless phone say No Line

I am trying to set up my new phone and I have power to both the corded and cordless phones, but they say No Line. I have plugged the phone cable into all three different wall jacks and still nothing. I have already gotten my phone provider to set up the phone lies on my previous phones so I am no

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

No line

Model: EL52219 says no line. The service was temporarily disconnected but is now restored. Do I need to reset the base

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

u-verse caller id number has an extra (1) in front of the (1) that precedes the area code

SO, no way can you call the number back since it has that extra 1 in front and not the entire number because of it.  Forget about adding the number (even if you knew the last digit) to your directory since you CANNOT edit the front of a phone number - just have to rekey the entire number.I have a So

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Low battery display after replacing batteries at&t

Charged new batteries 16 hrs and low battery light still on.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T BL102

I know this is going to sound weird but my cordless phone when somebody calls me, it rings continuously instead of the normal ring of a telephone. Why is it doing that! And yes when I pick it up I connect right to the person calling me no problem. But this continuous ringing is crazy!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Flashing battery charge light

I have the AT&T Cordless phone system CRL82212 with two remote phones. The battery charge light flashes continuously when I put the phone in to charge the battery. The charger does not charge the battery. I've reset the base by unplugging it. I've installed new batteries in the handset. Nothing

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Can a AT&T landline be switched to a smart phone

Can a AT&T landline be switched to a smart phone. My brother has only ever had a landline.  Is there anyway he can keep his landline number and switch to a smart phone?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Need to block unwanted marketing calls, calls from Medicare and so on

I am getting atleast 10 calls a day from Medicare and so on. Need to block this. Kindly help me in getting this done.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

one of 2 handsets not working cannot dail out

handset 2 works fine but when I try to make a call with handset 1 instead of a dail tone I get a message, cannot call out try again. How do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

POTS line decommission

I work for a property management company in CA. One of my last calls to re-up the contract for a POTS line attached to a fire panel the operator was hesitant to renew the contract saying POTS are going away.  Is there a phase out coming?  Do we need to transferring our fire panels and ele

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to access digital phone service options redirects to DirecTV site

I am trying to turn off voicemail for our digital phone service. We have a new home phone system and prefer to use its VM. When I follow the directions to turn on/off digital phone VM, I am redirected to the DirecTV site, which has nothing about phone service. What can I do?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.