Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.2K)

Activity
Unable to call a specific number with my AT&T landline cordless phone.

I am currently using an AT&T cordless phone model#CL82229 IDTE S/N 4H601144967. As of Dec. 1, 2022, I have not been able to dial my neices number with either one of my cordless phones. The call will ring once and go straight into voice mail. She called her carrier T-Mobile and they did a trouble

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who do I contact regarding a damaged utility pole?

Who do I contact regarding a damaged utility pole. Entergy says it belongs to ATT

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Business caller id wrong company name - needs to be updated

My Business # [EDITED per Community Guidelines] is showing Allstate Insurance and needs to be American Family Insurance -

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Old Telephone pole removal

I have an old rotted ATT pole in my front yard that is a safety hazard and is infested with ants. When the pole began leaning into the street I contacted the tech support who sent a tech out however a year later the pole still stands in my front yard. I am at a loss at this time and need help with a

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Voicemail

My voicemail started cutting off messages from callers. Is there any way I can extend the time that a caller has to leave a message?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

At&t line damaged outside of utility easement

We had a pole installed at our residence as part of a batting cage. During the install an underground wire was damaged. AT&T repaired the line and then sent me a demand for the repairs. I asked for clarification with the matter since the wire located 3 feet outside of the utility easement. All

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Quitclaim needed in Virginia

I am a home builder looking to obtain a quitclaim on an easement in place for a community that needs to be quitclaimed in order for the Department of Transportation to accept the streets in their public maintenance system. I have been trying for several months to reach someone with AT&T and have

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

AT&T phone

Unusable. No dial tone. Electricity to them but stopped working on 11/12/22. Says "No Line" (one hard-wired, 2 cordless).

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How to use star services on landline phone while using the router as the source.

When I try to use the star features on my phone it continously says I am not authorized to use the service ....please contact service provider. But when I try that no one can help.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Failing to add a 3rd handset to DECT 6/0

Just purchased a 3rd handset for DECT 6.0 and it just sits with "Out of Range OR no power at base". I charged it for 2 hours and attempted to register on the base.  I can not get past "Out of Range OR no power at base".  I followed all of the instructions, and tried all of the forum instr

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

REMOVING AN EASEMENT OWNED BY SOUTHWESTERN BELL (purchased by ATT)

Hi, I was wondering if there was a department one can reach out to to remove an easement that is no longer in use. I have an easement that is land locked and cannot be accessed from any side, so I am assuming the easement was abandoned on my neighbors properties but not recorded as abandoned on mine

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

I have someone's old phone number

I have someone's old phone number and I received 100 of calls a week from people thinking I'm this realtor and I'm unable to find this person to get them to sign into the darn website and change the phone number which I think is still kind of weird also that they haven't done that themselves

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

My Landline Home Phone

I am Disabled and I am on Medicad and have just a Landline Home phone with you, in Easley, SC. Can I get a discount with you?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CHARLOTTE COMMUNITY NEED YOUR HELP-EQUIPMENT NEGLECT

Good Day: ATT-Corporate Team Leaders and Tech Coordinators   I am doing my best to reach a member of your team to come out and assist my community in Charlotte, NC – We gone almost a year with this type of neglect in my community in Charlotte, NC- Now I know you stand by your reputation so I

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

AT&T DL72119 Cell phone compatiblility

Will an At&T DL72119 accept or connect with iPhone SE Second Generation?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

AT&T Concession Home Services for a Retiree

I called 3 times yesterday and was ultimately put on hold and disconnected multiple times !! I finally got someone who submitted a ticket to a supervisor for a call back to discuss my issue.  I stayed home all day and evening waiting for the call.  I even got text messages saying someone

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

expired Northlane debit card

I closed an ATT landline account a while ago, and some time later ATT sent me the refund on my unused negative balance in the form of a Northlane.com debit card. But I didn't really pay much attention to it. But when I went to activate it, it didn't work, and then I noticed it expired, valid through

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to enable Locate Me

I need to enable Locate Me so I can have multiple phone numbers ring when my VOIP phone is called, but it's impossible to find on the website. Instructions on the website are out of date. Help!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Att Remote Home Phone System Type CRL

I have a Mo CRL 32102 remote home phone unit with a couple receivers, and I want to know how to block certain in-coming phone calls. I used to have a side manual that gave me a procedure, but it has been lost. Maybe you can't do so on this phone as the manual I do have does not cover blocking number

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Didn't order digital phone service, haven't ever used it, but I'm charged ever month for over 4 years

When we switched to DirectTV (10/18) an AT&T rep stopped by and asked if we wanted to bundle Internet and wireless to our TV service and we agreed. The Internet was supposed to be only $25 because my husband is a disabled Veteran.  The rep brought us our new cell phones the next day and we

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.