Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.7K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Call log hasn't updated for 5 days

Any way to resolve an issue where I can't see any calls in my log since 3/13?

Questions

Monthly AT&T statements (since 2010) with a $135.89 credit. No one can find this account

We have been receiving an AT&T billing statement every month for over 13 years from my husband's account when he lived in Illinois. He canceled the account when we married and he moved to Indiana, where we live now. Each statement includes his old number and some other number that he was suppose

Questions

Can't make or receive calls with new bgw320-505

Hooked up new box any calls made to the landline get a "user busy" response. Any calls made from the line just don't seem to go out. No phone issues with previous box.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Retireree Concession Service

Last month the submission, by mail, to Health Smart, P.O. Box 11296, Charleston, WV 25339-1296 for toll reimbursement was returned as "not deliverable as addressed".Has there been an address change?   Please advise.

Questions

Reimbursement for my order cancelation

I recently purchased my phones through a third party representative in Sam's Club for AT & T but they sent the phones to the wrong address. I called to get the phones blocked after instructed to do so on the 7 day period of time. I was promised that I would get reimbursed the $313.50 that I was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Panel cover needs replacing

Where can I purchase a replacement cover for our telephone panel that is mounted on a wall outside our house? It's approximately 11x15 inches, and it has the words"TELEPHONE" engraved on it.  The corners have rusted out and panel no longer sits on place.

Questions

I accidently blocked a number. How can I unblock it?

Questions

Scam Call?

I got multiple calls from a number which was tagged as under AT&T. (877)-714-1509 they asked me for the last 4 digits of my SSN. my dad pays for my phone bill but the only information I gave out was the last 4 digits. They tried putting me on hold but I quickly hung up when my dad told me not to

Questions

New construction and exisiting pole relocation

My company is building a new fire station in Marietta, Georgia. The existing pole will need to be relocated to accommodate a new driveway.  Who do I call at AT&T to make this request?

Questions

Does Safe Call Forwarding even work

I have Safe Call Forwarding enabled to send calls to my cell phone if there is a ATT Digital Phone outage. Well I had ATT Fiber internet and Phone installed a month ago and yesterday and today I've experienced outages lasting hours. Incoming calls go directly to voicemail not my cell phone. What's t

Questions

Unlock Request for Samsung S22

I recently purchased this phone from a friend who bought it in the United States, and it is currently locked to the AT&T network I cannot remove the career lock since I live in india I tried though website but says try after 24 hours ,even after 24 hours it doesn’t work

Questions

AT&T TCL Classic flip phone - how do I change language back to English?

It is currently in Chinese and I can't read in settings how to change back to English.  unable to navigate around due to foreign alpha characters.

Questions

unlock phone

I have an iphone 14pro max that I brought to colombia without unlocking it to be able to use it here and I have not been able to contact att, it turns out that I have another phone with the same cell phone number in another phone in the united states but that account that number I can not lose it th

Questions

Can’t set up voice mail

Hello, I am unable to figure out how to set up a voicemail. All websites tell me to dial 1 or 98 for instructions but when I do so the message “number you have dialed has not been recognized”

Questions

Multiple cordless phonesets with two bases.

I would like to set up multiple cordless phones using one base in the house and the other base in the garage.  I currently have one base in the house but the cordless phones will not reach the garage.  There is a corded phone there in the garage that uses the same phone line as the house. I would li

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T TL86103 2 line phone

I have two of the AT&T TL86103 at our small business. I have two issues: Line 2 works but Line 1 is continually listed as being "In use" but it is not; Secondly, the caller ID is not showing up. Any ideas?

Questions

Indelible phone number

Hello, my grandmother was trying to put the internet & phone bill under my name. So they told her she needed to cancel the landline to transfer the internet fist and then reactivate the landline under my name the problem is that, now when we try reactivating the landline they tell us the number

Questions

I Opened an Account I can not Access

I opened an account for my elderly father. When I opened the account, I was receiving physical bills to my mailing address and I managed to set up auto pay over the phone using the information on the bill.I have since moved, and my credit card expired. I no longer have a bill, or receive any bills i

Questions

Unable to report landline down

Tried to report landline service down on every device I own and nothing will allow me to connect and report service is down will have to wait until Monday to try and report it over my cell line

Questions

Activate/unlock carrier

Hey.Got a Iphone 14pro from dad this christmas. He works and lives in the USA while i live in Sweden. He got the Iphone from work. They use the phones to test out diffrent products. For example they have 1 Samsung, 1 Iphone, 1 Xiaomi etc and they see how the bluetooth works with diffrent products.Wh

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.