Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

1740 Digital Answering System - System Will Not Record Messages If A Call Is Made While Someone Else Is On The Line

Hi there - I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 1740 Digital Answering System that is set up and does record messages. However, it will only take messages if the phone rings through to voicemail. The system will not take a message if I'm on the line with someone, and another person calls at the

Questions

ONLINE ACCOUNT LOCKED

AT&T service really (Edited per community guidelines).  I am a previous employee, and so glad that I was able to retire!  Their support system is a total circle (Edited per community guidelines)!  My online account has been locked.  It states for 24 hours.  I am well over the 24 hour mark, and it is

Questions

Accepted Solution

phoneline easement question (who to contact)

Hello, I have a property in Indiana that I have tried for months to get information about an old easement that seems to not be existent anymore. The easement found by my lawyer is from 1967 saying AT&T has easement rights. I am looking to build a sand and gravel plant. From Indiana 811's Automa

Questions

ATT Telephone System 945

Is the ATT Telephone System 945, analog or digital? I know it was discontinued years ago. Thank you.

Questions

Damaged box/exposed landline wires in front yard

There is an old AT&T box in our front yard, I believe for a landline, that is damaged and wires are exposed. I am having trouble getting ahold of someone that can help.

Questions

Infrastructure construction impact telecom pole in knightdale NC

I am reaching out to coordinate an onsite meeting and discuss the impact of the drainage improvements on ATT’s telecom pole located on Fayetteville Street in Knightdale NC. I need to be connected with ContactIDA88 representative in my area. Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Reactivate old Ameritech Phone Number

I want to get use of my deceased parents old Ameritech landline telephone number. After many years, it has not been used or reissued ... AT&T took over Ameritech, so they are the owners of the number. An online search on the AT&T website shows it is available, but when I called to get a new line I w

Questions

Can't actívate my phone

How do i actívate my new iphone this is my first iPhone with a esim car

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

change the number of rings

I am to locate how to change number of rings. Per Google: Account Overview > My digital phone > Check or manage voicemail & features: On voicemail setting tab, scroll to general preferences > set number of rings. Unable to locate this process and configuration.

Questions

Release of easement

@ATTHelp I own a property in Florida that has an easement recorded in 1961 for Southern Bell. We do not believe it is in use and would like to obtain a release of easement. Our local municipality has no interest in the easement - it is solely for Southern Bell which was acquired by AT&T. Please

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID abruptly quit working

I just noticed this morning when my husband called. We have a VoIP land line attached to our Uverse internet, and for the last couple days, there has been no Caller ID identification of incoming calls. I only noticed because we leave the ringers off, and normally the answering machine will give out

Questions

Southwestern Bell Box/Equipment I currently have an old Southwestern Bell box hanging off my house. Can I remove it myself ?

It's like the big one on the right in this picture:

Questions

activate my local line on AT&T phone

I got a Samsung Tab E from my brother in UK and to use my MTN line on it is not possible as the line is reading unreachable what can i do

Questions

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone as stolen

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone stolen so he could get an insurance claim. I paid for this phone and he even took the remaining balance of it out of child support. He won't call and ask AT&T to un-blacklist it. I have the receipts that it was paid off and AT&T

Questions

AT&T TL88102 Can I forward a single call to an outside number

I would like our staff to be able to send calls about caterings to my personal cell phone, is this phone capable of doing this. I don't want ALL calls to be forwarded, just the ability to manually forward just the current call to another outside number.

Questions

POTS Replacement

Are there any alternatives for replacing POTS lines used for fax, security system monitoring, etc.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replacing a broken EL52203 with a new Model of the same kind

My AT&A phone fell n the floor and no longer works  Not just the phone, but the base as well need to be replaced.  If I get the same model can I just plug it in after charging the battery?

Questions

Application for easement release

We are putting in a pool and need to push the pool over our easement , so we need to get it release from AT&T. Where do I get this or from whom?

Questions

Att landline refuses to connect with certain phone numbers

Our landline refuses to call out to certain phone numbers within our area code but will call out to others. We are in Stilllwater OK. We just get the message " all circuits are busy now please try again later 372"

Questions

Removal of old box and wires/cables

I am needing old landline wires and box removed from my building. Not only is it unsightly but they can get in the way for some commercial vehicles.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.