Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.2K)

Activity
bl102-3

0 button has stopped working on 2 of 3 handsets. Do's anyone know a fix for that?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

Harassing phone calls from "CHARITY PICKUP"

I am reporting a harassing caller.  The Caller Id is “CHARITY PICKUP” with varying numbers. For the last couple of months this “caller” calls twice daily, using several different telephone numbers. Consistently, There is no one on the line when I answer. After a few seconds, I get a dial tone. When

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Billing Due Date

With AT&T, the due date of bills is gradually shortened over time, allowing customers less and less time to settle accounts. For example, my most recent printed bill specifies that it was "issued" on the 21st of May. But I only received this bill in the mail today, on June 1. And again, the due date

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cordless EL52303 answering machine recording quality

The quality of the messages left on my answering machine is choppy and impossible to hear. It doesn't matter where the call originates from, it is not the quality of the caller leaving the message. What can I do to improve the quality?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID stopped working

Caller ID stopped working on my DECT6.0 after about 2 months of using this phone. I hooked up my old phone and it works OK on it.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

AT&T TL88102 2nd line issues

Hello, Our relatively new (less than 18 months old) AT&T TL88102 phone is having issues with line 2, which is sevely affecting our business. When we are on Line 1, we are unable to pick up and use Line 2 from any of the other handsets. Also if we are on Line 1, and someone else calls our pho

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

IWFA-40 new customer and service

I recently signed up for ATT service to evaluate the coverage to/from and at my rural property. Ultimately I am hoping I will be able to use the IWFA-40 to provide both basic data and phone service since the property is located in a rural fringe signal area.  I originally talked with a rep tha

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

obtaining PIN for porting ATT internet phone to new internet phone service (e.g. Ooma)

i have read Q&A's for obtaining a pin to port ATT wireless mobile phone number to another mobile phone service (e.g. Verizon). How do you obtain the PIN for porting a former ATT land line number now an ATT Internet phone number to a new Internet Phone service (e.g. Ooma).  thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

ATT phone talk incoming call in Spanish

When phone ring and suppose to talk name numbers in English talk in Spanish.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

How do I report fraud due to someone else using my reward card from AT&T?

I activated my reward card from AT&T but didn't use it right away. When I did, there was no money left- someone else used it the day after I activated it. How do I report that? The only things on the abuse page are for email, text or phone fraud.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Copper Wire Phones

Where can I get POTS copper wire landline service? … I live in Galveston, Texas and there is a SBC Communications box and several phone outlets in the unit … The condo office and several neighbors use POTS landlines, but when I call AT&T at the Telco and Landline Department they know nothing? …

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

CL4940 Turn ringer on.

My ringer is off and the manual doesn't tell me how to turn it on.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Factory Reset for CL83207 Handsets and Base

How can I do a factory reset on my CL83207 cordless telephones and base in order to delete all my data (e.g. directory, call history, etc.)?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

TRYING TO GET MY NUMBER CHANGED FROM VZW TO ATT

I have been trying to get my number, that I've had for over 50 years, PORTed over from VZW to ATT since Dec 7. I have gotten 6 different transfer pins from VZW, given them to ATT and the next day get a call from T saying that I need a new pin because VZW won't take it. 3 times I have been on the ph

Questions

Utility easement

We have the approximate utility easement on our property but need to know the exact location. How do we find out this information?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding 3rd digital line, what to expect at installation

Already have 2 digital lines connected to the single jack marked Phone on the ATT modem.  I am having a third line switched over from analog to digital this week.  The modem only has the single jack for line 1 and 2.  How does the third line get installed,, a different modem with 2 p

Questions

HELP!!! - AT&T Communication Line Hanging Low - Multiple Requests Submitted - No Action Yet

Hello - There is a low hanging AT&T communication line blocking access to my residential street for large vehicles. We have a moving truck scheduled to arrive 12/30 and they will not be able to enter my street.  Request submitted to AT&T on 12/26 and am told it has been evaluated and w

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Voip

How to power phone connection on bgw210 modem

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Intermittent interruptions

Intermittent interruption of incoming voice signal (voice cuts out intermittently). All phones, both corded and cordless, are affected.  I have replaced our cordless phones with no improvement.  I have rebooted the router  with no improvement.  We have AT&T landline, interne

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Retired AT&T employee looking for a Human Resources contact to obtain my HR ID for phone service discount

Hi, I'm a retired AT&T employee. An employee ID is required to obtain the cell phone service discount, but I don't remember my employee ID, also known as an HRID. I've tried calling pension services and AT&T Benefits, but they don't have it. I tried calling AT&T Corporate / Human Resourc

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.