Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Att landline refuses to connect with certain phone numbers

Our landline refuses to call out to certain phone numbers within our area code but will call out to others. We are in Stilllwater OK. We just get the message " all circuits are busy now please try again later 372"

Questions

Removal of old box and wires/cables

I am needing old landline wires and box removed from my building. Not only is it unsightly but they can get in the way for some commercial vehicles.

Questions

Overhead line interference

We are replacing a structure in Toledo, Ohio and there is a possible interference issue with an overhead AT&T line running under the bridge. To whom should we speak?

Questions

Iphone 14 pro max carrier locked

Hello recently i bought iPhone 14 pro max from a reseller that didn't inform me that it is esim carrier locked, found out that i could get it unlocked on AT&T site, so i tried it and it said it is not paid off, now i dont know who the original owner is i live in Europe and the reseller is of no

Questions

Error Code 058T//Incoming Calls/No Voice Mail

If I can't take a call, callers get a "call can't be completed" message followed by error code 058T. And no one can leave messages. I've turned the phone off and on and tried dialing 611 -- which didn't work. My research suggests you need to re-set my voice mail.

Questions

sim card contacts are not displayed

am using s8+ SM_G995U but it does not give me an alternative to import or export contacts to sim card

Questions

Caller id

My Home phone will not display caller identification. It used to.Somehow it got disabled.Just need to find out how to fix this. I have unplugged it and let it set but it doesn’t work

Questions

Digital (VOIP) line never goes to voicemail

I have had digital (VOIP) phone service for several months. I set up voicemail, but when I access voicemail from the home phone it has always said it's empty. I recently discovered that incoming calls never get prompted to leave voicemail-- the line just keeps ringing, so nobody can actually leave m

Questions

Office Building with old Wires and boxes- will AT&T come out and remove

Our general contractor and the electrician said they cannot legally remove the old AT&T wiring and said we would need to contact AT&T to do this. Is there a direct contact for such a thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

easement encroachment

Hello, I'm working on a new subdivision and we have an existing ATT easement on the property. The County is requiring a "no objection letter" from the easement holder. please advise how to do this?

Questions

Closed

Why did my ATT bill increase by 30 dollars a month?

I have been paying  about 45 dollars a month for internet and home phone for about a year. I was originally told that the phone is free since it's a promotion (the salesperson lied). It turned out to be an extra 10 dollars a month, which is doable. I looked at my bill today and it increased 30 dolla

Questions

Autopay discount

Is there an autopay discount for home phone services?

Questions

Editing or adding contacts in my ATT online account isn't working

I'm getting the error 305 message when trying to add or edit a contact in my account. I'm trying to do this online, not from a phone. Doesn't make any difference what browser I'm using - Safari, Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo. There have been a few times in the past when I was adding or editing my co

Questions

How to Change Number to Which Validation Code Is Sent

I am trying to set up a MyAT&T account.  The validation code is being sent to my phone number (I don't have text or voicemail on the phone), so I want to have the validation code sent to an email address or cell phone. I have spent an hour being routed to various customer service representatives.  I

Questions

Closed

How can I speak to a supervisor working in America no offense to the people at AT&T call centers in the Philippines or Central Europe

I needed to speak with someone about my bill and those I spoke with couldn't help me. Why are there call centers in the Philippines and Central Europe with people who can't/won't help the customer. I was charged a $99 installation charge for a home phone and everyone is telling me it was a part of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Guy Wire on AT&T Pole; Engineer?

Seeking assistance with a joint use utility pole (AT&T primary, Duke secondary) from 1973 in Fairview, NC, in Buncombe County. We are designing a mountain driveway on vacant land, steep slope, and a guy-wire is in pretty much the only driveway path. Humbly(!) requesting an AT&T engineer to v

Questions

LFwa-40 shuts down with a red light no service everyday and sometimes twice a day

This happens everyday for the last two weeks. Before that and i mean since 2022 no problems. Do I need an update if so where and how.  I JUST came from the local ATT store in Rockford, il and they said they had never seen one before or can service it.  They're the same ones that got it go

Questions

Interrupting answering machine

If I don’t get to the phone in time the answering machine starts to pick up. Is it not possible to interrupt the answering machine and answer the phone?

Questions

Has Digital Phone Call Protect be discontinued?

I know Call Protect for cell phones has been turned into a revenue stream called Active Armor. I'm interested in Digital Phone Call Protect for VOIP over fiber. All my documentation says it is available (and free) as do the ATT web pages and myatt app. However, all the documentation that tells how t

Questions

ATT Easement

Hello. I would like to learn more about an ATT easement that is on a property we are looking to purchase.  

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.