Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.2K)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I cannot get in touch with anyone to file a new claim. Called multiple times.

A AT&T tech hit our gate entry box (apartment community) with his truck. They were installing Fiber at the time. We have this on video and it was verified by his manager who came in to talk to me. I was given Sedgwick's phone number and have called 3 times, left detailed messages and no call ba

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Utility Box in front yard needs to be relocated

We have a green AT&T Utility box in our front yard. We live in Cornelius NC - We are doing construction and pouring a new driveway next week and the box is in the way - who do we contact to move this?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Why Will Call Log Not Load

I tried the digital chat auto response, which did not yield the information: [AT&T] : You can get a list of your digital home phone calls using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.  1. Go to (Link)Phone features(Link) 2. Select the Call History tab 3. Do one of the following: &nbs

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Work around for AT&T DL72310 randomly blocking calls (no rings), Phone directory list was downloaded using Bluetooth method

I purchased 2 AT&T DL73210 from the AT&T online store, one in Feb. 2022 and the other in Oct. 2022. I discovered both phones exhibit the same problem.  The phones randomly pick phone numbers in my downloaded directory (Bluetooth method) and block them.  The phone does not ring and

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Refund due, sent via preloaded Mastercard, after 1 month of phone calls

Gross overpayment ( >$1K) in December, multiple phone calls with no resolution. Then out of the blue, this card arrives with my refund. Only glitch....can't register it, therefore can't access it.  How convenient of AT&T.  They're nothing but a company of thieves.  Disgusted w

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

GRAFFITI COMPLAINT

Hi please address the graffiti on your ATT box located at the intersection of Greenleaf and Judson in Evanston, IL 60202. Thank you.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

ATT cordless phones

I have two ATT cordless phones. i have changed and charged the new batteries for both. when i raise the receiver i have a dial tone. when i try to make an outgoing call the dial tone never breaks and the call does not go through. I am also unable to answer calls on these cordless phones. suggestions

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Can I add a business line at my home address

I will be closing my office in about 2 months and moving my business into my home.  I have an existing home account with ATT.  Can I add a business line at my home ?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Property Damage Residential

Help with Property Damage Claim...in August several men from a local construction here to excavate holes in our yards and lay fiber optic cable. Our yard was dug into extensively near our driveway and an electrical supply line to our driveway posts and lighting was severed.  Out go the Lights.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Home backup power for phone service

I’ve tried contacting support to try and get backup power for my digital phone service and not one agent knows what I’m talking about. My home phone service is connected via my ATT fiber gateway. Per FCC DA-18-1205 “PSHSB reminds providers of facilities-based fixed residential voice services that ar

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Transfer ATT home phone to Cellular plan

I need to transfer my grandfather's home phone (ATT) to a cell plan (T-mobile). I tried speaking with an ATT representative who mentioned I need a tranfer pin and the account number in order to port the number.  The problem is my grandfather does not have an online account set up to initiate g

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Urgent Landline Repair

Been trying to contact AT&T directly to discuss a service outage for my elderly father-in-law. He is a fall risk and depends on his landline. He has a landline only… No cell service, no internet.  AT&T says it will be repaired by January 5th at 5:30 EST.  This is unacceptable, as

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

bl102-3

0 button has stopped working on 2 of 3 handsets. Do's anyone know a fix for that?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

Harassing phone calls from "CHARITY PICKUP"

I am reporting a harassing caller.  The Caller Id is “CHARITY PICKUP” with varying numbers. For the last couple of months this “caller” calls twice daily, using several different telephone numbers. Consistently, There is no one on the line when I answer. After a few seconds, I get a dial tone. When

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Billing Due Date

With AT&T, the due date of bills is gradually shortened over time, allowing customers less and less time to settle accounts. For example, my most recent printed bill specifies that it was "issued" on the 21st of May. But I only received this bill in the mail today, on June 1. And again, the due date

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cordless EL52303 answering machine recording quality

The quality of the messages left on my answering machine is choppy and impossible to hear. It doesn't matter where the call originates from, it is not the quality of the caller leaving the message. What can I do to improve the quality?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID stopped working

Caller ID stopped working on my DECT6.0 after about 2 months of using this phone. I hooked up my old phone and it works OK on it.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

AT&T TL88102 2nd line issues

Hello, Our relatively new (less than 18 months old) AT&T TL88102 phone is having issues with line 2, which is sevely affecting our business. When we are on Line 1, we are unable to pick up and use Line 2 from any of the other handsets. Also if we are on Line 1, and someone else calls our pho

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

IWFA-40 new customer and service

I recently signed up for ATT service to evaluate the coverage to/from and at my rural property. Ultimately I am hoping I will be able to use the IWFA-40 to provide both basic data and phone service since the property is located in a rural fringe signal area.  I originally talked with a rep tha

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

obtaining PIN for porting ATT internet phone to new internet phone service (e.g. Ooma)

i have read Q&A's for obtaining a pin to port ATT wireless mobile phone number to another mobile phone service (e.g. Verizon). How do you obtain the PIN for porting a former ATT land line number now an ATT Internet phone number to a new Internet Phone service (e.g. Ooma).  thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.