Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.2K)

Activity
IFWA-40 obsolete-need options

Enters a disabled senior, Ma Bell thru AT&T customer, who took telephones for granted until recently. Finances required that I sign up for my state's Lifeline phone rates but then my state withdrew from that program. I was hard-sold on the IFWA-40 home wireless device with voice only. For many r

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel my landline?

How do I cancel my landline

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Getting my landline phone number back that was disconnected when lightning struck pole

I need a transfer of contract form

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

IFWA repeatedly has SIM card error

In April 2022, I received an IFWA-40 from AT&T to replace the existing Wireless home phone device, since the original was 3G based. Plugged it in and waited a few minutes until signal was displayed. Gave it a day but was unable to make or receive calls using the cordless house phone. Kept gettin

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

home wireless to AT&T landline

Before I spend hours on hold with phone companies, my question is about the easiest order of events: Do I first discontinue her service with Verizon? then call AT&T and request new landline service? and what happens if the dates of stop/start do not line up, my mom will be without any ph

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Going to port my AT&T line but will do US Mobile.

I was going to port my AT&T line to Tello, but will do US Mobile. I see US Mobile has the 100 day free trial going on again.Both accounts would be on separate email addresses.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost voicemail pin

How to retrieve/reset a lost voicemail pin?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Landline

I want my att cordless to be on messages and not voicemail. How do I do that?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Leaning telephone pole

We have a leaning telephone pole in our front yard that PGE says does not belong to them and is the phone companies. I have tried numerous numbers on the ATT site, been transferred multiple times and each time get told they will transfer me to someone else and then get put back into a holding loop.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Club Service Contact

We use CLUB service and cannot get anyone to respond to us when we ask for a detailed billing of charges. Who can we talk to?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

AT& T Failure to repair a landline

I have an AT&T landline, and registered a complaint about no dial tone on 1/4/21 on their website. They listed a resolution date of 1/20/21. They missed their appointment, failed to put a date on a new appointment, and never contacted us. They are virtually impossible to contact via their websit

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

No way to report scam/spam calls on digital home phone.

I used to be able to report spam/scam calls I'm getting on my home phone by using the "manage call protect" function available on the "My account" section of the ATT website.  For quite some time now, the function is not working. Click it and the next screen comes up, but it's grayed out 

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Hanging wire bundle

I really have no idea where to call to get this fixed and I am sure NOT going to call their "customer service" number. But here goes. About a month ago there was an AT&T truck up by the road. This is what was left behind. I've been patiently waiting for them

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Closed

Home landline repair service--Unbelievable

I just got to post a gripe, so possibly someone at ATT will fix this. My parents home phone is not working. So I called the number on her bill and cannot report on Sundays. But, you can do it online. Went though everything, you have to have an online account to report. So I went through everyth

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

ifwa-40

WE HAVE A ifwa-40 INTERNET PHONE CONNECTION AND A att WIRELESS PHONE AND ANSWERING SYSTEM ATTACHED TO IT. THE IFWA-40 SEEMS TO ANSWER WHEN CALLS COME IN NOT ALLOWING THE ANSWERING SYSTEM TO TAKE A MESSAGE. HOW DO I FIX THIS?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Old call center equipment

I'd like to completely remove this old equipment from our network closet since it's taking up precious space. Is that big black cable on the left that is coming from the ceiling going to bite me? I'd love to just take a pair of loppers to that cable, but I don't want it to be the last thing I do.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

A person is calling me to verify contract details

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing well. A person is calling me for three days being the representative of three network, and continuously asking me to verify my details such as my postcode my date of birth. What should I do?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Being charged for a phone I don't have

So I've been with att for a while now and they've been charging me excessively. I only signed up for internet, but they are charging me for a phone line that I don't have. I know I made it very clear when signing up that I didn't want or need a phone line, but they are charging me for it anyway. Cal

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Development needs lines moved

I am developing a commercial property in the ETJ of Austin in Travis county. The property has an easement for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company and has a line that runs above the entrance to the property that is to low to allow for adequate clearance for larger trucks and equipment to enter the pr

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

ML17929

We have multiple ML 17929 phones in our office. I was wondering if the phone is capable of giving one ring tone if it rings in one office but a different ring tone if it rings in another office.  Each office has its own number.  I looked through the owner's manual and based on what I d

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.