Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
phone franks

how to start new phone frank system

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock

Hola, tengo un teléfono de su compañía que dejaron unos clientes en España, necesito liberarlo ya que aquí no existe At&t y su página de desbloqueo no funciona (https://www.att.com/es-us/deviceunlock/unlockstep1) El IMEI es ( Edited as per community guidelines) Hello, I have a phone from your co

Questions

two TL86103 Bases

I have two TL86103 bases and I want to be able to see if someone is on line 1 or line 2 on the other base, or if someone is on hold. We are a larger office that is wanting to make sure we do not interrupt each others calls

Questions

CSR report

I have been on the phone with At&t SEVERAL times for HOURS at a time and no one will give me a CSR report so we can leave AT&t and go digital with our company with our fax

Questions

Repair land line outage

Incoming calls ring once then cut off

Questions

S21 ultra Screen Black crash issue

I have one unlocked device running on 13 , which i have facing black pixel crash and gradient binding problem which is terrible at this time. This a purely software based problem. please look in to this problem because i have seem many other person facing same problem on AT&T unlocked device onl

Questions

Call Log

Today is 17 Dec 2023. I have received several calls on my UVERSE phone since 4 Dec (the callerID log on my phone shows 16 total), but my call log on the AT&T site show nothing since that date. Anyone know what the problem is?

Questions

Airtel postpaid

I have Airtel postpaid but unable to receive any msg to AT&T tower its shows sos . Can you please help me on that

Questions

Help with the Imei

Hello, good night, I wanted to make an inquiry. I bought a cell phone that is from your company but apparently it is blocked from the network. I live in Latin America. I wanted to put the chip of my country and it is blocked. Could you help me?

Questions

Uverse phone not ringing

Uverse phone not ringing on incoming calls. Displays on tv but phones are not ringing.

Questions

AT&T easement

There is an AT&T easement on the property I am constructing a project on. I need to discuss whether my project will impact AT&Ts easement and if so, what to do next - it is an underground telephone line. Who can I talk to?

Questions

Forced de-registration procedure for an orphaned Headset TL7800

How do you force the deregistration of the headset TL7800 if the base it was previously connected to has stopped functioning?

Questions

Need help unlocking phone

I would like to unlock my phone. It meets all requirements. When I request an unlock through the portal, I received a message to use the app on my phone. There is no app on my phone and the only one I can find online says it is for previous older phones. Please help.

Questions

International use

Hi How can I add on an international phone plan to my recently purchased prepaid US mobile phone,when I am outside the USA?And ,can I call using the wi fi on that particular phone,even without paying the international plan?? And,can anyone call me on my US `phone,even though I have not activated th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

OLD TELEPHONE POLE IN MEDINA NY

I recently bought a house in Medina NY, there is an old utility pole 2 feet from the house. There are no wires or cables connected to it, it is just the pole.  I looked for an identifying tag but there is none.  I now have a problem with squirrels using the pole to get onto my house. 

Questions

Verification codes

I have not been receiving verification codes to my number. I have rechecked and confirmed it is being sent to the right number. It was working fine up until last Saturday.

Questions

Audible Caller ID with EL51103

We just purchased the EL51103 cordless telephone with caller ID and voicemail. Our old system used to announce the caller ID audibly in case you were not close to the phone to see who was calling.  This unit shows it visually on the handset, but does not announce it.  Does it have that ca

Questions

S20 fe 5g not able 5g network

I have s20 FE 5g at and t inlocked smartphone but both are after unlock not able to switch 5g network even there is not any king of option to switch 5g??

Questions

Android 14 /one ui 6

Hello, I have a phone S21 Ultra. I am Jordanian and my phone is from AT&T. How can I get the One UI 6 update when I do not have your SIM card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock my device

Please unlock my device

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.